Fabrizio - GA SEN : Ossoff+2 / Warnock+1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:02:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  Fabrizio - GA SEN : Ossoff+2 / Warnock+1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fabrizio - GA SEN : Ossoff+2 / Warnock+1  (Read 2679 times)
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 11, 2020, 12:16:05 PM »
« edited: December 11, 2020, 12:29:37 PM by Frenchrepublican »

Fabrizio* poll for AARP

*They did a poll of the race in September in which they had Ossoff ahead of Perdue by 1 point

Some interesting datas :

-The sample is R+13 so I'm not sure how they end up with Ossoff and Warnock leading

-The ''check and balance'' argument doesn't seem to work : " But by a larger 51%-to-40% margin, they want their senators to cooperate with Joe Biden to get things done more than provide a check on him. Loeffler and Perdue’s ability to leverage concern over one-party government may depend on convincing voters that they will be watchdogs, not obstructionists. "
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 12:24:23 PM »

I don't care about polls in this race but this just shows out what we already know. It's going to be close.

At least this poll doesn't have the ridiculous ticket splitting other polls did.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »

I wonder, if congress successfully passes a 2nd stimulus, will that help Perdue and loeffler?
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 12:36:20 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2020, 08:17:30 PM by Tester and Daines won’t be easy to beat in '24/'26 »

The ''check and balance'' argument doesn't seem to work : " But by a larger 51%-to-40% margin, they want their senators to cooperate with Joe Biden to get things done more than provide a check on him.

Yeah but this state will totally ‘snap back’ in 2022 and it’s totally silly to suggest that it may be gone for Republicans.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 12:39:10 PM »

Yeah but this state will totally ‘snap back’ in 2022 and it’s totally silly to suggest that it may be gone for Republicans.
Ugh, another self hating RINO. You're forgetting about the swingy Cobb County Clinton-Abrams-Biden voters who will vote for a suburban woman like Kelly Loeffler in a BIDEN midterm.

Likely R in 2022, lean R in 2024.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 12:51:38 PM »

warnock more likely to lose than hassan imo imo
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 12:53:25 PM »

Why are they wasting their time and money polling this?

Pure Tossup.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 01:39:07 PM »

Yep, total IN-PRES 2008 redux. Charlie ain't kicking the football again.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 01:51:43 PM »

Ugh, another self hating RINO. You're forgetting about the swingy Cobb County Clinton-Abrams-Biden voters who will vote for a suburban woman like Kelly Loeffler in a BIDEN midterm.

It’ll be like AstroNUT who didn’t even have to campaign against Voldemort because Trumpterm Smiley
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 03:40:18 PM »

It’ll be like AstroNUT who didn’t even have to campaign against Voldemort because Trumpterm Smiley

Volusia County Safe D in TRUMP midterm.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 03:46:34 PM »

Stimulus talks is hurting McConnell, D Sen Majority
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 05:11:01 PM »

The stakes could not be higher. If the Democrats don't win both runoffs, this country is 100% screwed. Then again, you could argue that we were screwed as early as 2000, or even 1980.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »

Wow, what strong candidates Ossoff and Perdue are, and what weak candidates Loeffler and Warnock are!

A stunning display of candidate quality!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 03:45:32 PM »

These GA polls seem surprisingly good for Democrats compared to the election results and the pattern in runoffs. I am bracing for a disappointment though.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2020, 08:28:28 AM »

These GA polls seem surprisingly good for Democrats compared to the election results and the pattern in runoffs. I am bracing for a disappointment though.

This. There’s enough votes in Georgia, but Democrats still tend to forget to vote in special elections. Especially in the south. My guess is that the Republicans both win by Kemp’s margin, but could be 1 point or 3. The Republicans in this race are crooks but corruption just isn’t an issue to Southern voters. I think Democrats staying home is how Republicans win.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2020, 08:41:36 AM »

The polling industry needs to be brought out behind the shed and put out of its misery. Theres no god damn way in hell that Dems are winning both of these races.

For one it’s clear the GOP is more mobilized. How many of them have gone to Georgia to campaign. Haven’t heard of anyone down there for the Dems. No Obama, No Clinton, No Carter. Nothing
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2020, 11:09:42 AM »
« Edited: December 13, 2020, 11:19:00 AM by Perdue-Warnock voter 4 Candidate Quality »

The polling industry needs to be brought out behind the shed and put out of its misery. Theres no god damn way in hell that Dems are winning both of these races.

For one it’s clear the GOP is more mobilized. How many of them have gone to Georgia to campaign. Haven’t heard of anyone down there for the Dems. No Obama, No Clinton, No Carter. Nothing

I’ll say it one final time:

Georgia is not happening.

Period. It’s not.

Maybe you should sit this one out.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 11:13:36 AM »

You need to stop talking about Georgia.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2020, 02:56:47 PM »

He is a Pessimistic dude for sure and both Perdue and Loeffler have dumped stocks during Covid that's why the races are so close
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 04:09:37 PM »

Period. It’s not.

I mean we all know when I said it wasn’t happening I meant the Senate races Smiley

No but seriously I’m pretty sure you can find posts where I give Biden a 5% chance but Osoff and Warnock virtually none
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »

We all know Pelosi screwed this thing up, when she didn't take the 1.8T package and she insisted on the 2.2T package, now the D's have to rely on GA to determine control of the Senate and NC and ME were winnable. Now we have the slimist of paths to control the Senate, the Election is Jan 5th
forsythvoter

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 07:05:21 PM »

I realize Atlas does not believe there are swing voters in this race, but in talking to neighbors, family and friends, recently about the election, I think there are more than many of you would think. They include:
1) Traditional R voters who turned against Trump / voted for Biden and are concerned about giving Ds a trifecta but also have serious concerns that Republicans will be more obstructionist for Biden than a check on the Dems
2) Reluctant Trump voters who (yes, these exist!) are unhappy with the attacks on GA SOS and Kemp and will either not turn out or in some cases cross over to send a message
3) Traditional D voters (I have an Asian friend in this category) that voted for Trump but like him as a candidate more than they like the party. And Fwiw, this friend I know does not believe that the election was a fraud.

If people really believe the runoffs will be high turnout, it's not the base that's going to be deciding the election, but these types of voters.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 08:07:39 PM »

Period. It’s not.

I mean we all know when I said it wasn’t happening I meant the Senate races Smiley

No but seriously I’m pretty sure you can find posts where I give Biden a 5% chance but Osoff and Warnock virtually none

Take a seat
forsythvoter

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 08:15:28 PM »

Period. It’s not.

As someone who actually lives in the state, I would not say the Rs are more mobilized than Ds here in GA. It's pretty intense on both sides - overkill if you ask me.

Also, Biden is coming to GA on Tuesday. It's gotten a lot of local press and Obama was here last week. Pence came last week for the Rs as well. Trump came but the was typical Trump and press coverage was all about how he aimed most of his speech about Kemp.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 08:16:35 PM »

Period. It’s not.

Take a seat

Young Skywalker?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies