Wyoming Department of Health official says COVID pandemic is communist plot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:08:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Wyoming Department of Health official says COVID pandemic is communist plot
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wyoming Department of Health official says COVID pandemic is communist plot  (Read 405 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 05, 2020, 04:32:37 PM »
« edited: December 06, 2020, 06:04:06 AM by NewYorkExpress »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wyoming-health-official-says-so-called-pandemic-communist-plot-n1250096

A Wyoming Department of Health official involved in the state's response to the coronavirus questioned the legitimacy of the pandemic and described a forthcoming vaccine as a biological weapon at a recent event.

The “so-called pandemic” and efforts to develop a vaccine are plots by Russia and China to spread communism worldwide, department readiness and countermeasures manager Igor Shepherd said at the Nov. 10 event held by the group Keep Colorado Free and Open.

Shepherd was introduced as and talked about being a Wyoming Department of Health employee in the hour-plus presentation in Loveland, Colorado.

Shepherd's baseless and unsubstantiated claims undermined Wyoming's public health measures — and public exhortations — to limit the spread of the virus, as well as its plans to distribute Covid-19 vaccines in the months ahead.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 04:55:04 PM »

Actually, Wyoming is the real communist ruse.
I tried to get to Yellowstone by car and took the highway but realized that the roads were kinda wonky+I was about to fall asleep so I get off in some small town for a bathroom break and decide to talk with the guy p**sing next to me who lived in the area (he was a cashier for the local grocer)
He was a nice guy, very friendly and warm and we had a good talk...but something struck me.

I asked him about his two daughters and he told me they were going to an instate university and then said “But I’m a bit scared of sending them to Denver!”

I inquired as to what state I was in and the guy says “Colorado of course!”

I look at the GPS back in the car and my maps, and nothing checks out...we are in Wyoming, we passed the border hours ago (where the creeps sell those cheap fireworks)

About half an hour later our car gets pulled over and the officer asks to have a chat with me, I step out and he whispers sternly into my ear “You are in WYOMING! Do you understand, sir?!”
I feign confusion and he seems satisfied, but I notice underneath his badge there is the faint outline of a hammer and sickle. I pretend not to see it because I don’t want my brains blown out fifty miles deep into nothing. Everything else on the trip goes without incident.

I was going to remain silent...but Atlas must know the truth. Please spread this message around but do NOT mention my name.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 05:07:28 PM »

Any government official who blames things on communism needs immediately investigated because it's likely they're covering something up and need a scapegoat.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 05:21:05 PM »

So who's gonna tell them that communist Russia doesn't exist anymore?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 06:32:33 PM »

There is a Russian Communist Party, so communism definitely still exists./s

They hold less than 10% of the seats in the Duma and got 13% of the vote in the last election-type event. The Russian government isn't democratic, but it's definitely not communist either.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »

They hold less than 10% of the seats in the Duma and got 13% of the vote in the last election-type event. The Russian government isn't democratic, but it's definitely not communist either.

Methinks that's what the /s was for Wink
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 07:27:42 PM »

Conspiracies as a whole are getting old. Now that QAnon exists new conspiracies need to try way harder.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 08:04:20 PM »

Methinks that's what the /s was for Wink

I, ah, missed that. Mea culpa. /facepalm
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies