How The Dutch Economy Shows We Can't Reduce Wealth Inequality With Taxes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:39:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  How The Dutch Economy Shows We Can't Reduce Wealth Inequality With Taxes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Thoughts on the quoted sentence?
Agree (D)

Agree (R)

Agree (I/O)

Agree (S/G/C)

Disagree (D)

Disagree (R)

Disagree (I/O)

Disaree (S/G/C)

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: How The Dutch Economy Shows We Can't Reduce Wealth Inequality With Taxes  (Read 2877 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: December 09, 2020, 08:05:56 PM »

The way to reduce wealth inequity is to allow polygamy from a legal and social point of view.  Very wealthy men would have multiple wives and where all their children will be accepted by society which would incentivizes quality women to choose to be one of many wives of very wealth men.  In such a situation spending on all these families (wives and children) will dissipate the wealth and shift income downward in the wealth hierarchy toward those providing services for all these extra families.

What an idiotic idea. A large proportion of young men without prospects of marriage is a guaranteed recipe for violence.

I'm not surprised by 95% (actually 70) of the people who recommended this post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies