Hollywood star Elliot Page comes out as trans (deadname Ellen Page) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:47:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Hollywood star Elliot Page comes out as trans (deadname Ellen Page) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hollywood star Elliot Page comes out as trans (deadname Ellen Page)  (Read 2249 times)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« on: December 03, 2020, 02:52:49 AM »

Stopping in to remind everyone that Juno is one of the worst films ever conceived by a human and every copy of it should be destroyed.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 04:09:35 AM »

Stopping in to remind everyone that Juno is one of the worst films ever conceived by a human and every copy of it should be destroyed.
I only saw it in theaters when it came out and barely remember it. I do remember it being slightly disappointing, but I was 18 then and I wasn't a good amateur film critic back then. My main problem if I recall was the script.

Yes. It's a nonstop upchuck of terrible puns, cutesy wordplay, and witless one-liners. It's as though someone tried to write a script using nothing but Tumblr-isms.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 06:53:20 PM »

I only saw it in theaters when it came out and barely remember it. I do remember it being slightly disappointing, but I was 18 then and I wasn't a good amateur film critic back then. My main problem if I recall was the script.

Yes. It's a nonstop upchuck of terrible puns, cutesy wordplay, and witless one-liners. It's as though someone tried to write a script using nothing but Tumblr-isms.
Uh, are you aware Diablo Cody wrote the script before Tumblr even existed?

I said "as though."
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 05:36:12 AM »

Why do you like to be wrong so much?

Anyway, good for him. Juno is the only work I've seen of him and it's one of my favorite movies.

Mpreg is a gross fetish.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 08:08:36 PM »

But puns and wordplay are the best types of humor.

Oh shizzle, my homeskillet! Do you really think that, honest to blog? I have to disagreebly with you on that one; I forshizz got major cheesed off over the dialogue in that movie. Blah! I'm, like, a sea monster or something mahdood!

God damn that film to the fiery gates of hell.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 04:26:04 PM »

Will Elliot give up all the awards HE won in female categories? Seems pretty un-PC to let a WHITE MAN win awards that were meant for women.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies