Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:57:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 129

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 11988 times)
Reaganfan Democrat
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is actually in many ways more politically correct than many people over the age of 45 that I know . It’s just this forum is extremely young so views such as his are viewed as really right wing and un PC but I can tell you they aren’t to the majority of people over the age of 45
lol, no. And this has nothing to do with political correctness.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2020, 12:16:49 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is actually in many ways more politically correct than many people over the age of 45 that I know . It’s just this forum is extremely young so views such as his are viewed as really right wing and un PC but I can tell you they aren’t to the majority of people over the age of 45

What do you mean that the majority of people over the age of 45 are more un-PC than Fuzzy Bear? Are you referring to racial issues? Immigration? LBGTQ issues? Sexual matters? Religious tolerance? Other?

Overall on cultural issues , the guy is actually in favor of criminal justice reform and opposed DeSantis on his executive order requiring former felons to have to pay of their fines to get their voting rights back .

DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »

What do you mean that the majority of people over the age of 45 are more un-PC than Fuzzy Bear? Are you referring to racial issues? Immigration? LBGTQ issues? Sexual matters? Religious tolerance? Other?

Overall on cultural issues , the guy is actually in favor of criminal justice reform and opposed DeSantis on his executive order requiring former felons to have to pay of their fines to get their voting rights back .

So, Trump signed off on prison reform, but that doesn't make his efforts to subvert Democracy any less damning.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Slovakia

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: 0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2020, 02:55:29 PM »

maybe if people don't want him to "act like a victim", stop attacking him every day?   maybe don't single him out as though he's somehow worse than every other poster?  

He's not worse than every other poster, but his inability to accept the results of the election is unique. Even the most dyed in wool blue avs admit Trump lost, besides him.

he is representative of a large number of Americans in that.   it is only 'unique' b/c of the kind of people who predominate on this forum.

How do you expect to have a constructive conversation about elections with those who are unwilling to understand basic math because it hurts their feelings?

Constructive conversations being challenging is absolutely not something that is unique to fuzzy here.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2020, 11:55:47 AM »

I've read every post in this thread and none of it computes. Not one post.

Fuzzy's only vice is a tendency to engage in "whataboutism," a fallacy that only exists when Republican posters employ it. This talk that Fuzzy is a mentally ill, mean, miserable, unhappy, cruel, bad parent is all a bunch of nasty bullshit.

I see a lot of talk about how blue avatars "fail to see" Fuzzy's "irredeemable" behavior, etc. What I see is how a bunch of red avatars "fail to see" the immense level of vitriolic hate they have for an older man who does nothing but works hard to support his family and be a productive part of his community. I mean, MasterJedi's comments to Fuzzy regarding MasterJedi literally hoping Fuzzy's son would kill himself were arguably the most extreme comments I've ever seen online on this forum or any other.

Why won't any of you condemn MasterJedi for saying that? Oh yeah, I forgot, WHATABOUTISM.

So don't stand here in front of me with a straight face and tell me that he's the one who is miserable.
Who here defended MasterJedi saying that? Hell go back to that thread and even I said he was completely out of line. Also I don’t think considering your history you’re an good judge on who and who isn’t a nasty person

Well, since you asked:

This is why people like Kal are leaving the forum - Fuzzy is allowed to dictate the moderation here if his feelings get hurt (by something that's too true for his liking), while his actual rulebreaking is ignored. The people in charge of enforcing the rules have slipped to a shocking standard.

On any other site, the Fuzzy Bear would have been banned a long time ago for continued trolling, spamming, and off-topic posts/derailment. Indeed, his posts are not clever, they are not insightful, they are not analytical. Aside from his usual drama and aforementioned trolling, I'm not sure what his contributions to this site even are.

I've been able to tolerate enough by having him on ignore, for the most part, but if decent posters like Master Jedi are removed while Fuzzy Bear is allowed to continue vomiting bigotry and talk radio BS all over the forum, that's quite a cause for concern.

I'd disagree strongly with this. I have never seen Master Jedi contribute anything substantive to this forum aside from verbal fusillades, such as the ones he's launched against Fuzzy Bear. He certainly hasn't contributed any electoral or historical analysis and maps. Fuzzy Bear, on the other hand, has provided valuable insights on 20th century politics, and has demonstrated a breath of knowledge on such subjects that puts many posters (including myself, and I pride myself on historical knowledge) to shame. Yes, I think that he has developed an obsession over BLM and Antifa, and I would encourage him to stop focusing on those subjects so much. But I would not support his being banned from this forum, and I don't think he's unjustified in fighting back against the attacks of other posters who have nothing but ill will for him. In my view, posters should be allowed to defend their reputation and their families if they come under assault.

Fuzzy is not the one "fighting back" here. He's essentially pooping all over community. Master Jedi made a comment out of frustration, indeed, fighting back against Fuzzy's relentless trolling and spamming. Beet is another poster who does very little besides troll, whine, and derail threads. Why should we have to tolerate this childish behavior? Because maybe someone made a decent post six months ago and if I sort through about 50 pages or garbage I might be able to find it?

Battista, those are literally Youtube links. If I want to watch those all I need to do is type it into google or Youtube's search bar.

So sev is standing up, loud and proud, for MasterJedi, and sev backs him up (libeling me in the process, which you seem to be OK with).  "Who here defended MasterJedi?" 

His first post on this topic (quoted here) was recommended by ProudModerate2, CraneHusband, Stuart98, and Horus.  What does that say about their standards and objectivity?  What does that say about their actual views about making this place an echo chamber.  Indeed, what does that say about their own sense of personal fairness?

Again:  You asked the question.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2020, 12:25:22 PM »

Fuzzy Bear has some remarkable insights into a number of topics I often discuss such as the political evolution of he South and he thus can provide some rather first hand knowledge of things that many of us discuss based on distant reading of them. It is important to incorporate such into historical analysis and thus I am grateful for his contributions in these regards.

I've read every post in this thread and none of it computes. Not one post.

Fuzzy's only vice is a tendency to engage in "whataboutism," a fallacy that only exists when Republican posters employ it. This talk that Fuzzy is a mentally ill, mean, miserable, unhappy, cruel, bad parent is all a bunch of nasty bullshit.

I see a lot of talk about how blue avatars "fail to see" Fuzzy's "irredeemable" behavior, etc. What I see is how a bunch of red avatars "fail to see" the immense level of vitriolic hate they have for an older man who does nothing but works hard to support his family and be a productive part of his community. I mean, MasterJedi's comments to Fuzzy regarding MasterJedi literally hoping Fuzzy's son would kill himself were arguably the most extreme comments I've ever seen online on this forum or any other.

Why won't any of you condemn MasterJedi for saying that? Oh yeah, I forgot, WHATABOUTISM.

So don't stand here in front of me with a straight face and tell me that he's the one who is miserable.
Who here defended MasterJedi saying that? Hell go back to that thread and even I said he was completely out of line. Also I don’t think considering your history you’re an good judge on who and who isn’t a nasty person

Well, since you asked:

This is why people like Kal are leaving the forum - Fuzzy is allowed to dictate the moderation here if his feelings get hurt (by something that's too true for his liking), while his actual rulebreaking is ignored. The people in charge of enforcing the rules have slipped to a shocking standard.

On any other site, the Fuzzy Bear would have been banned a long time ago for continued trolling, spamming, and off-topic posts/derailment. Indeed, his posts are not clever, they are not insightful, they are not analytical. Aside from his usual drama and aforementioned trolling, I'm not sure what his contributions to this site even are.

I've been able to tolerate enough by having him on ignore, for the most part, but if decent posters like Master Jedi are removed while Fuzzy Bear is allowed to continue vomiting bigotry and talk radio BS all over the forum, that's quite a cause for concern.

I'd disagree strongly with this. I have never seen Master Jedi contribute anything substantive to this forum aside from verbal fusillades, such as the ones he's launched against Fuzzy Bear. He certainly hasn't contributed any electoral or historical analysis and maps. Fuzzy Bear, on the other hand, has provided valuable insights on 20th century politics, and has demonstrated a breath of knowledge on such subjects that puts many posters (including myself, and I pride myself on historical knowledge) to shame. Yes, I think that he has developed an obsession over BLM and Antifa, and I would encourage him to stop focusing on those subjects so much. But I would not support his being banned from this forum, and I don't think he's unjustified in fighting back against the attacks of other posters who have nothing but ill will for him. In my view, posters should be allowed to defend their reputation and their families if they come under assault.

Fuzzy is not the one "fighting back" here. He's essentially pooping all over community. Master Jedi made a comment out of frustration, indeed, fighting back against Fuzzy's relentless trolling and spamming. Beet is another poster who does very little besides troll, whine, and derail threads. Why should we have to tolerate this childish behavior? Because maybe someone made a decent post six months ago and if I sort through about 50 pages or garbage I might be able to find it?

Battista, those are literally Youtube links. If I want to watch those all I need to do is type it into google or Youtube's search bar.

So sev is standing up, loud and proud, for MasterJedi, and sev backs him up (libeling me in the process, which you seem to be OK with).  "Who here defended MasterJedi?" 

His first post on this topic (quoted here) was recommended by ProudModerate2, CraneHusband, Stuart98, and Horus.  What does that say about their standards and objectivity?  What does that say about their actual views about making this place an echo chamber.  Indeed, what does that say about their own sense of personal fairness?

Again:  You asked the question.

The comments MasterJedi made were inappropriate and if memory serves me were dealt with from a forum moderation perspective.

Speaking strictly for myself and not for the Moderators as a whole, I have known MasterJedi for 11 years going back to the days when he was a populist Republican. While I understand and even share some of his complaints about the Republican Party, I do fear he has become much too cynical and this is not a good thing when taken this direction. MasterJedi is also a former Moderator, emphasizing the unfortunate nature of comments here. I think in that there is a lesson for everyone to take away from this, especially regards to the forum community and that is to avoid attacks, especially ones arising to the level of involving death or harm in some way. Nothing in doing that will serve to cause any kind of positive change in the desired direction.

Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2020, 02:11:01 PM »

One of the most insightful and knowledgeable posters on 20th century US politics, but a sad case of Facebook boomer brain rot. I still greatly respect Fuzzy as long as he's not commenting on anything after 2016.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2020, 02:15:49 PM »

Fuzzy is a Massive FF overall, and one of the most underrated posters here.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2020, 03:08:50 PM »

Part two:

Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

This is particularly odious for two reason.  First, Talk Elections is attached to this web site called "Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections". It's simple, easy to use, if you're comparing recent elections, it's even free.  It would take less than five minutes for Fuzzy to check that what he is posting is accurate.  As noted by multiple posters, it wasn't even close to being correct.  In that thread, Fuzzy never acknowledges that what he posted was fraudulent.

Trump and his campaigns have been especially aggressive in attacking Philly and Detroit even though, as the data on Dave's site (which comes from official sources) shows that Trump did so slightly better in Philly and Detroit than in 2016.  

If that's the case, then why did Donald lose PA and MI?  Well, let's look at the data (as provided by Dave Leip's Atlas of US Presidential Elections).  It turns out that in PA the biggest swing against Trump was in Chester, PA--where the exurbs meet PA Dutch country.  In Michigan the biggest swings against Trump were in Kent (Grand Rapids) and Ottawa, the ancestral home of the Dutch Dutch.

So, why are Trump's and Rudy's attacks not directed against these areas, accusing them of voter fraud.  Instead of saying that Philly let's the dead vote or than vans filled with votes were seen in Detroit and that there were more votes in Detroit than registered voters (all not true).  Why not say that there were Amish buggies filled with votes for Biden or the Dutch in MI were hiding votes in their windmills?

Well, Trump's core voters are rurals and racists (frequent overlap) and trying to whip them up accusing white people of fraud is hard to do (well except for the GA gov and SoS), so Trump has to get out his dog whistle and suggest that the scary urban negro is behind all of this.  So Trump blows his whistle and who comes running but Fuzzy Bear?  To post this odious ignorant crap on a forum attached to a website that easily refutes that.

Maybe you can tell me what that scene in Atlanta is about.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2020, 03:13:25 PM »

So, Trump signed off on prison reform, but that doesn't make his efforts to subvert Democracy any less damning.

There are scores of people who have signed sworn affidavits that whose statements would suggest that it's not Trump supporters that are subverting democracy.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2020, 04:18:55 PM »

Part two:

Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

This is particularly odious for two reason.  First, Talk Elections is attached to this web site called "Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections". It's simple, easy to use, if you're comparing recent elections, it's even free.  It would take less than five minutes for Fuzzy to check that what he is posting is accurate.  As noted by multiple posters, it wasn't even close to being correct.  In that thread, Fuzzy never acknowledges that what he posted was fraudulent.

Trump and his campaigns have been especially aggressive in attacking Philly and Detroit even though, as the data on Dave's site (which comes from official sources) shows that Trump did so slightly better in Philly and Detroit than in 2016.  

If that's the case, then why did Donald lose PA and MI?  Well, let's look at the data (as provided by Dave Leip's Atlas of US Presidential Elections).  It turns out that in PA the biggest swing against Trump was in Chester, PA--where the exurbs meet PA Dutch country.  In Michigan the biggest swings against Trump were in Kent (Grand Rapids) and Ottawa, the ancestral home of the Dutch Dutch.

So, why are Trump's and Rudy's attacks not directed against these areas, accusing them of voter fraud.  Instead of saying that Philly let's the dead vote or than vans filled with votes were seen in Detroit and that there were more votes in Detroit than registered voters (all not true).  Why not say that there were Amish buggies filled with votes for Biden or the Dutch in MI were hiding votes in their windmills?

Well, Trump's core voters are rurals and racists (frequent overlap) and trying to whip them up accusing white people of fraud is hard to do (well except for the GA gov and SoS), so Trump has to get out his dog whistle and suggest that the scary urban negro is behind all of this.  So Trump blows his whistle and who comes running but Fuzzy Bear?  To post this odious ignorant crap on a forum attached to a website that easily refutes that.

Not only is the “video evidence” laughably cringe but you are not actually engaging in what DINGO is saying
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2020, 04:25:24 PM »

Part two:

Not only is the “video evidence” laughably cringe but you are not actually engaging in what DINGO is saying

Activity at a place where vote counting appears to be going on after GOP observers and the press are told to leave ought to be investigated. 

If it's nothing, why shouldn't people answer questions about it under oath? 

DINGO Joe's comments about "rurals and racists" overlapping would be unconscionable if similar comments were made about persons from overwhelmingly black urban neighborhoods.  Another case of people not playing by the same rules here.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2020, 04:31:25 PM »

Part two:

Activity at a place where vote counting appears to be going on after GOP observers and the press are told to leave ought to be investigated. 

If it's nothing, why shouldn't people answer questions about it under oath? 

DINGO Joe's comments about "rurals and racists" overlapping would be unconscionable if similar comments were made about persons from overwhelmingly black urban neighborhoods.  Another case of people not playing by the same rules here.
Again you are just ducking his point which is a favorite trait of yours
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2020, 11:57:15 AM »

The sad part is like Dule said Fuzzy will never respond to the debunking but will rather just flee the thread and wait it out a couple of days and come back with the exact same talking point around the video like it wasn’t already refuted
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2020, 12:11:06 PM »

https://www.cbs46.com/news/election-officials-debunk-video-alleging-voter-fraud/article_e4e49db0-367e-11eb-ad70-235dfcb0669a.html

Again Fuzzy, you are the enemy of free and fair elections.  You are a traitor.  You should contact Rudy or Madame Kraken and join the traveling carny freak show of the mentally unhinged and racists that they drag across the country.

I could totally see Professor Fuzzington Thorntonbear testifying in Michigan between Melissa Carone and the Chow lady.

Debunked, my foot.

Throw open the doors, investigate what happened, put people under oath, and let the light shine in.  The mainstream media has lost its credibility to debunk anything regarding this election.

The issue of whether or not irregularities were sufficient to change the outcome is only one aspect of the question.  How election rules were enforced are a legitimate question, and it's time for people to answer those questions under oath.  If that's inconvenient for Joe Biden and detracts from his "mandate", so what?  Personally, I don't see how Senile Cowards that hide in the basement for the entire campaign have any "mandate", no matter what the vote margin.

I would also suggest that you read Robert Caro's Means of Ascent, the second volume in Caro's biography of Lyndon Johnson.  This talks of the means by which the Democratic Primary runoff was stolen for LBJ.  The simple story is that LBJ won by 87 votes.  The challenge to that is that a result from one precinct in Jim Wells County, TX, had a result changed from 743 voted to 943 voted by changing the "7" into a "9", and signing in 200 names.  (The poll taxes of all of these folks were paid in advance by George Parr's organization.)  Witnesses were put on the stand who stated that they did not vote.  There were dead voters that voted.  That was one county (Jim Wells).  There was Duval County that posted margins of 99 to 1 for LBJ (that had gone 90 percent for Coke Stevenson two (2) years earlier).  That's a pretty big dropoff, eh? 

Quote from: US District Judge T. Whitfield Davidson
“Whenever I steal, whenever I misappropriate, whenever I stuff a ballot box, we are taking from a man that which is his. We are not only taking from him that which is his, but we are depriving other voters of their right to choose, by offsetting the vote they cast.”

There is much blather as to how there is "no evidence" of fraud in the current location.  This article summarizes Caro's writing well:

On Tuesday, Sept. 28, Judge Davidson was taking evidence in his Texas courtroom, while Justice Black was hearing the arguments of the attorneys for Johnson and Stevenson. Johnson’s attorneys were stalling in the Texas case so that Black could rule in their favor before Judge Davidson got to the infamous ballot box from Jim Wells County.

Unfortunately for Coke Stevenson and unfortunately for the concepts of justice and fair play, Hugo Black ruled for Johnson, stopped the trial in front of Judge Davidson and sent Johnson on his way to the Senate. The Jim Wells ballot box was never opened in court.

That LBJ became the President that was responsible for the passage of Civil Rights legislation that ended legal Jim Crow Segretation does not make all of this OK.  LBJ was certainly not the person that anyone would have guessed would have pulled this accomplishment off in 1948.  The fact that Donald Trump may be reprehensible to you (although he's not reprehensible to almost half of America at a minimum) doesn't justify stealing elections.  The shrinking leads that happened to Trump happened to Coke Stevenson in much the same manner and it happened by votes that were "just counted" but not actually cast.

There is "evidence" of elections fraud.  Let the doors be thrown open, let the investigations happen, and let us find out who's counting our votes and how it's happening.  THAT would be actual commitment to "keeping the Republic".  I would like to see Donald Trump serve another term as President.  I don't believe that this is going to happen; even if voter fraud is found that could change outcomes I doubt this would happen.  But I believe that this investigation should go on, and if it undermines Joe Biden, so what.  Joe Biden is a man, and a senile and cowardly man at that.  Our Republic is far more than that.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2020, 12:27:40 PM »

So your evidence of voter fraud is a 3 paragraph diatribe about LBJ?
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2020, 12:34:40 PM »

https://www.cbs46.com/news/election-officials-debunk-video-alleging-voter-fraud/article_e4e49db0-367e-11eb-ad70-235dfcb0669a.html

Again Fuzzy, you are the enemy of free and fair elections.  You are a traitor.  You should contact Rudy or Madame Kraken and join the traveling carny freak show of the mentally unhinged and racists that they drag across the country.

I could totally see Professor Fuzzington Thorntonbear testifying in Michigan between Melissa Carone and the Chow lady.

Debunked, my foot.

Throw open the doors, investigate what happened, put people under oath, and let the light shine in.  The mainstream media has lost its credibility to debunk anything regarding this election.

The issue of whether or not irregularities were sufficient to change the outcome is only one aspect of the question.  How election rules were enforced are a legitimate question, and it's time for people to answer those questions under oath.  If that's inconvenient for Joe Biden and detracts from his "mandate", so what?  Personally, I don't see how Senile Cowards that hide in the basement for the entire campaign have any "mandate", no matter what the vote margin.

I would also suggest that you read Robert Caro's Means of Ascent, the second volume in Caro's biography of Lyndon Johnson.  This talks of the means by which the Democratic Primary runoff was stolen for LBJ.  The simple story is that LBJ won by 87 votes.  The challenge to that is that a result from one precinct in Jim Wells County, TX, had a result changed from 743 voted to 943 voted by changing the "7" into a "9", and signing in 200 names.  (The poll taxes of all of these folks were paid in advance by George Parr's organization.)  Witnesses were put on the stand who stated that they did not vote.  There were dead voters that voted.  That was one county (Jim Wells).  There was Duval County that posted margins of 99 to 1 for LBJ (that had gone 90 percent for Coke Stevenson two (2) years earlier).  That's a pretty big dropoff, eh? 

“Whenever I steal, whenever I misappropriate, whenever I stuff a ballot box, we are taking from a man that which is his. We are not only taking from him that which is his, but we are depriving other voters of their right to choose, by offsetting the vote they cast.”

There is much blather as to how there is "no evidence" of fraud in the current location.  This article summarizes Caro's writing well:

On Tuesday, Sept. 28, Judge Davidson was taking evidence in his Texas courtroom, while Justice Black was hearing the arguments of the attorneys for Johnson and Stevenson. Johnson’s attorneys were stalling in the Texas case so that Black could rule in their favor before Judge Davidson got to the infamous ballot box from Jim Wells County.

Unfortunately for Coke Stevenson and unfortunately for the concepts of justice and fair play, Hugo Black ruled for Johnson, stopped the trial in front of Judge Davidson and sent Johnson on his way to the Senate. The Jim Wells ballot box was never opened in court.

That LBJ became the President that was responsible for the passage of Civil Rights legislation that ended legal Jim Crow Segretation does not make all of this OK.  LBJ was certainly not the person that anyone would have guessed would have pulled this accomplishment off in 1948.  The fact that Donald Trump may be reprehensible to you (although he's not reprehensible to almost half of America at a minimum) doesn't justify stealing elections.  The shrinking leads that happened to Trump happened to Coke Stevenson in much the same manner and it happened by votes that were "just counted" but not actually cast.

There is "evidence" of elections fraud.  Let the doors be thrown open, let the investigations happen, and let us find out who's counting our votes and how it's happening.  THAT would be actual commitment to "keeping the Republic".  I would like to see Donald Trump serve another term as President.  I don't believe that this is going to happen; even if voter fraud is found that could change outcomes I doubt this would happen.  But I believe that this investigation should go on, and if it undermines Joe Biden, so what.  Joe Biden is a man, and a senile and cowardly man at that.  Our Republic is far more than that.
“Shrinking leads?” Fuzzy, you understand this is a forum for nerds who spend hours at a time analyzing election data, right? Why are you coming here, of all places, to pretend that you don’t understand 1) why mail in votes were counted last in key states, and 2) why those votes broke heavily for Biden? You understand that everyone knew months in advance that that was going to happen, right? Who do you think you’re fooling here?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2020, 12:50:50 PM »

Debunked, my foot.

“Shrinking leads?” Fuzzy, you understand this is a forum for nerds who spend hours at a time analyzing election data, right? Why are you coming here, of all places, to pretend that you don’t understand 1) why mail in votes were counted last in key states, and 2) why those votes broke heavily for Biden? You understand that everyone knew months in advance that that was going to happen, right? Who do you think you’re fooling here?

Mail in votes with backdated postmarks (sworn to by affidavid).

Mail in votes run twice through scannders (sworn to by affidavit).

Boxes of unfolded ballots run through and counted (sworn to by affidavit).

This isn't necessarily decisive, but it is evidence.  Why are you afraid of an investigation on this?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2020, 12:54:05 PM »

Debunked, my foot.

This isn't necessarily decisive, but it is evidence.  Why are you afraid of an investigation on this?

What about courts throwing cases based on this evidence out . They didn’t think it was enough to start an investigation
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2020, 12:54:47 PM »

Debunked, my foot.

Why do you suppose not a single court of law has found those affidavits to be credible?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2020, 01:10:11 PM »

Debunked, my foot.

Why do you suppose not a single court of law has found those affidavits to be credible?

There is a difference between "not finding evidence credible" and not finding the evidence sufficient to change the outcome.

There's also corruption.  A corrupt state Judge upheld LBJ's primary challenge.  A Federal Judge allowed the challenge to proceed.  The counting was stopped on orders of Justice Hugo Black.  In truth, this was a political decision; the LBJ camp was tied to Truman, while the Stevenson Camp was more allied with the group that included the 1944 Texas Regulars who was leaning toward Thurmond.  Black's reasoning to stop all the counting (and a phone call went out to ALL locations prior to the opening of the critical ballot box in Jim Wells County.

Years later, witnesses provided clear evidence of how the cheating started.  LBJ's rightful fate was that of a Congressman dumped from office destined to be a Radio Station owner, husband and father, and (likely) philanderer.  Did God have a hand in all of this?  He certainly allowed it to happen, just as he allowed Donald Trump to be elected.  (Note that I used the word "allowed".)  It was all to the good that LBJ became President and became a champion of Civil Rights.  It was not a good thing that it required voter fraud for that to happen.  This, I suppose, is befitting of a President that gave us the Civil Rights bills, the Great Society, and the Vietnam War.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2020, 01:26:10 PM »

I had not voted in the poll until now, but the staggering amount of (only partially related) replies Fuzzy Bear is making to the thread mean he is legitimately breaking the rule, and so I voted HP. Congratulations...
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2020, 02:18:35 PM »

Debunked, my foot.

There is a difference between "not finding evidence credible" and not finding the evidence sufficient to change the outcome.

There's also corruption.  A corrupt state Judge upheld LBJ's primary challenge.  A Federal Judge allowed the challenge to proceed.  The counting was stopped on orders of Justice Hugo Black.  In truth, this was a political decision; the LBJ camp was tied to Truman, while the Stevenson Camp was more allied with the group that included the 1944 Texas Regulars who was leaning toward Thurmond.  Black's reasoning to stop all the counting (and a phone call went out to ALL locations prior to the opening of the critical ballot box in Jim Wells County.

Years later, witnesses provided clear evidence of how the cheating started.  LBJ's rightful fate was that of a Congressman dumped from office destined to be a Radio Station owner, husband and father, and (likely) philanderer.  Did God have a hand in all of this?  He certainly allowed it to happen, just as he allowed Donald Trump to be elected.  (Note that I used the word "allowed".)  It was all to the good that LBJ became President and became a champion of Civil Rights.  It was not a good thing that it required voter fraud for that to happen.  This, I suppose, is befitting of a President that gave us the Civil Rights bills, the Great Society, and the Vietnam War.
The evidence is not credible, and numerous courts that have heard the evidence have stated this clearly.

Fuzzy, the burden is on the party asking for extraordinary relief in a court of law to prove their case. You seem to have recognized this principle in past discussions about other topics. But now you suggest that the entire legal system should bend to Trump’s whims no matter how unfounded his allegations are. You said at one point that you would let the courts be the arbiters of the election results. Are you suggesting now that no court decisions can be trusted because corrupt judges are responsible for Trump’s cases being thrown out? You understand that all of the courts, at all levels and regardless of political persuasions of the judges, are laughing these cases out of court, right? So at what point are you prepared to accept the results of the 2020 election. If the answer is “never,” then why don’t you just be honest and say “never?”
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2020, 02:37:46 PM »

Facebook is one hell of a drug...
Alcibiades
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -6.96

P P
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2020, 04:17:35 PM »

I had not voted in the poll until now, but the staggering amount of (only partially related) replies Fuzzy Bear is making to the thread mean he is legitimately breaking the rule, and so I voted HP. Congratulations...

He has literally come on here and done what the majority of people in this thread were saying is his worst trait.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies