John Kasich says that because of Thanksgiving, We should "forget" about Flynn pardon.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:51:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  John Kasich says that because of Thanksgiving, We should "forget" about Flynn pardon.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Kasich says that because of Thanksgiving, We should "forget" about Flynn pardon.  (Read 693 times)
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 25, 2020, 10:14:42 PM »
« edited: November 25, 2020, 10:20:14 PM by Chips »

Well, There goes some of my approval for the former governor.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 10:27:19 PM »

Was he joking? Sounds like a joke.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 01:34:23 AM »

I'm CERTAIN he would say this in 4 years about Biden pardoning a criminal from the Biden administration.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 06:39:40 AM »

I'm CERTAIN he would say this in 4 years about Biden pardoning a criminal from the Biden administration.

Not really, Flynn is friends with Putin our advarsary. Since 1990, Russia has not gone after terrorists attacks against our leaders like they did in 60s and a nuclear attack, but they broke into DNC and got Trump elected Prez. Americans know the difference between Hunter probe and Ukraine and Trump friendship with Putin and oil revenues
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 08:25:48 PM »

While I appreciate Kasich's support for Biden during the election, he is still the worthless "moderate hero" that I always thought he was. "Can't we all just get along?" is not helpful in these trying times.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 11:25:31 PM »

There’s nothing to be done about it. Literally, what do you guys want him to say? That the pardon doesn’t count or something stupid like that?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 02:45:23 PM »

There’s nothing to be done about it. Literally, what do you guys want him to say? That the pardon doesn’t count or something stupid like that?

Saying nothing at all would suffice.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 02:51:02 PM »

While I appreciate Kasich's support for Biden during the election, he is still the worthless "moderate hero" that I always thought he was. "Can't we all just get along?" is not helpful in these trying times.

Kasich always struck me as an attention whore riding the Resistance bandwagon as a way to keep himself relevant for when he eventually runs for president again.
xavier110
United States
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 02:54:29 PM »

All Republicans are criminals, aren't they? That's what the last four years has taught me, if it wasn't obvious after W.

Flynn, Manafort, etc. all were doing the bidding of OTHER COUNTRIES while allegedly "working on behalf of America" in some capacity. Like COME ON.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 07:01:50 PM »

Kasich always struck me as an attention whore riding the Resistance bandwagon as a way to keep himself relevant for when he eventually runs for president again.

And that's a self-fulfilling prophecy of self-destruction, isn't it? He really thinks he can win a GOP primary after endorsing Biden?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies