Political Quiz List. Are you a Quiz Whiz?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 07:31:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Political Quiz List. Are you a Quiz Whiz?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 153
Author Topic: Political Quiz List. Are you a Quiz Whiz?  (Read 854189 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: March 04, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »

Total Libertarian
You scored 21% economically responsible, 97% self-destructively free and 92% expressively free.

Rules only hinder progress! Free market, free speech, free bodies!

Economy (conservative): The government shouldn't baby individuals through the predictable storms of supply and demand. The system will naturally readjust itself to problems without government intervention. Furthermore, imposing arbitrary rules against success is actually unfair as it ignores the hard work of the successful.

Personal Freedom (liberal): If it only involves me, what right does anyone have to tell me no? A person should be allowed to be as stupid and harmful to themselves as they want, and letting the government go in, imposing majority morality, is dangerously tyrannical.

Expressive Freedom (liberal): This is a free country, isn't it? Why should my voice be silenced, just because you don' t like what it has to say? If I can do it in private, I can do it in public. You're always free to leave. Hampering a person's right to free expression is dangerously tyrannical.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #526 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »

Your result for The Issues Test ...

Total Libertarian
You scored 31% economically responsible, 97% self-destructively free and 93% expressively free.

Economy (conservative): The government shouldn't baby individuals through the predictable storms of supply and demand. The system will naturally readjust itself to problems without government intervention. Furthermore, imposing arbitrary rules against success is actually unfair as it ignores the hard work of the successful.

Personal Freedom (liberal): If it only involves me, what right does anyone have to tell me no? A person should be allowed to be as stupid and harmful to themselves as they want, and letting the government go in, imposing majority morality, is dangerously tyrannical.

Expressive Freedom (liberal): This is a free country, isn't it? Why should my voice be silenced, just because you don' t like what it has to say? If I can do it in private, I can do it in public. You're always free to leave. Hampering a person's right to free expression is dangerously tyrannical.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #527 on: March 04, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

Daym! I look conservative now.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #528 on: March 04, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2010, 06:30:55 PM by TOSOS™ »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Retook, since it's been awhile (old result posted earlier). Seems somewhat accurate actually.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #529 on: March 04, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »

Total Libertarian
You scored 29% economically responsible, 97% self-destructively free and 97% expressively free.

SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #530 on: March 06, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »

Total Libertarian
You scored 20% economically responsible, 89% self-destructively free and 76% expressively free.

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #531 on: March 09, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »

Lol. This one was fun.

Strange Democrat

You scored 76% economically responsible, 70% self-destructively free and 65% expressively free.

You want to control the marketplace, but not people... ideological conflicts are inevitable, and the government shouldn't silence them.

Economy (liberal): The economy is a raging force that must be controlled or we will be swept away. We have to remember that it is founded on greed, and unchecked greed is a recipe for disaster. Rigid rules must be in place to limit the powerful and prevent tragedies from slipping through the cracks.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 76% on Economic, higher than 85% of your peers.

Self Freedom Distribution

You scored 70% on Self Freedom, higher than 68% of your peers.

Expressive Distribution

You scored 65% on Expressive, higher than 90% of your peers.

Knowledge Distribution

You scored 86% on Knowledge, higher than 81% of your peers. (what does he mean by that category, exactly?)

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #532 on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:16 PM »

Officially I got 80, though frankly I think I get 95 and the ADA only gets 85, if you know what I mean.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #533 on: March 09, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

Your Voting Record score is 50 out of a possible 100.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2010, 12:23:47 PM »

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-scientific-cultural-theory-test

The Falsifier
You scored 92% individualism, 52% fatalism, 60% hierarchy, and 36% egalitarianism!
Congratulations, you are helping to disprove Cultural Theory! Cultural Theory argues that each person will adhere to one, or possibly two, of the basic cultures. The other viewpoints will sound insane or incoherent. Because you agree with three of the cultures, you don't fit Cultural Theory's predictions. Take that, Mary Douglas!
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »

Your result for The Scientific Cultural Theory Test ...

The Populist
You scored 76% individualism, 44% fatalism, 12% hierarchy, and 52% egalitarianism!

You adhere to both the Individualist and Egalitarian cultures. You oppose rules and customs that tell people what they can and can't do, and believe that everyone should be treated equally.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »

The Falsifier

You scored 84% individualism, 52% fatalism, 28% hierarchy, and 68% egalitarianism!
Congratualtions, you are helping to disprove Cultural Theory! Cultural Theory argues that each person will adhere to one, or possibly two, of the basic cultures. The other viewpoints will sound insane or incoherent. Because you agree with three of the cultures, you don't fit Cultural Theory's predictions. Take that, Mary Douglas!
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-scientific-cultural-theory-test

The Falsifier
You scored 92% individualism, 52% fatalism, 60% hierarchy, and 36% egalitarianism!
Congratulations, you are helping to disprove Cultural Theory! Cultural Theory argues that each person will adhere to one, or possibly two, of the basic cultures. The other viewpoints will sound insane or incoherent. Because you agree with three of the cultures, you don't fit Cultural Theory's predictions. Take that, Mary Douglas!

Related results:

The Egoist
You adhere to both the Individualist and Fatalist cultures. You are suspicious of anyone who asks you to sacrifice for the good of society. "Look out for number one" is your motto.

The Feudalist
You adhere to the cultures of Fatalism and Hierarchy. These two viewpoints share a commitment to strong rules regulating what people can and can't do in society. You may not like the rules, but the alternative would be chaos.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »

Tee hee, feudal Mint.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #539 on: March 12, 2010, 03:38:25 AM »

The Center
You scored 100% individualism, 40% fatalism, 56% hierarchy, and 12% egalitarianism!
You adhere to both the Individualist and Hierarchist cultures. This means you are the Establishment, or "The Man." You run the system, or at least agree with how it's run. Any inequalities that arise are justified, because some people are just better or more deserving than others.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #540 on: March 15, 2010, 03:38:07 PM »

The Border

You scored 28% individualism, 52% fatalism, 16% hierarchy, and 52% egalitarianism!
You adhere to both the Egalitarian and Fatalist cultures. You think know the prevailing system is corrupt and harmful to people and nature. Your Egalitarian side wants to help the system's victims and usher in a new era of brotherly and sisterly love, but your Fatalist side is cynical about whether reform is really possible. (Not quite. Fundamental reform is of course impossible, but it doesn't follow that progress is.)

individualism Distribution

You scored 28% on individualism, higher than 12% of your peers.

fatalism Distribution

You scored 52% on fatalism, higher than 79% of your peers.

hierarchy Distribution

You scored 16% on hierarchy, higher than 14% of your peers.

egalitarianism Distribution

You scored 52% on egalitarianism, higher than 39% of your peers.

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2010, 08:53:38 AM »

Retaking British political parties.

Labour 17%

Conservative 32%

Greens 80%

LibDem 60%

UKIP 65%
Graph of results from quiz

Recommendation: You should support the Green Party.
The Greens are a left-wing party who are best known for their beliefs about environmental issues. They are pro-civil liberties and legalisation of drugs, and believe in wealth redistribution - many former Marxists are now Green Party members. The results of this quiz only tell you how often you agree with each party, but it can't tell you which are the most important issues for you. You should therefore treat this result as a guide only.
Free Trade is managed by the invisible hand.
HoffmanJohn
United States

« Reply #542 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:53 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2010, 02:35:25 PM by HoffmanJohn »

For the Cupid test I got( the only one that works)

The Populist
You scored 76% individualism, 20% fatalism, 36% hierarchy, and 56% egalitarianism!

In any event this test simplifies the issues in such a manner that it is more for comedic value, or at least I assume so. Maybe it should account for the Kantian, and Hegelian interpretation of history?

The problem with most political quizzes is that they are framed by either/or questions, and because of this I have never taken them seriously.

I am one of those people who thinks that a centrally planned economy and free market system could potentially both reach general equilibrium if someone were to show how there model accounted for particular variables. For example if the velocity of money was always stable than perhaps keynsian economics wouldn't be needed, and instead we could live in a free market system that the monetarists have often advocated.

In the end I often try avoid ideology in order to avoid narrowing my arguments down to tautological axioms, and thus I often opt for a more open minded approach.

I will admit though that I have been inspired by the writings of John Locke and Thomas Jefferson ever since I can remember, and I have always shared Ben Franklins view on human nature ever since I was a young seed. Thus it is quite obvious too me as to why I became so liberal, and it probably owes a large part to do with my philosophical view on human nature.

A good example would be that as a pragmatist I know Tim Tebow may not do well, but as a liberal I will have to support is endeavors to become a great quarterback.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #543 on: March 28, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »

Individualism

You scored 76% individualism, 32% fatalism, 0% hierarchy, and 40% egalitarianism!
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #544 on: March 31, 2010, 04:10:26 AM »

The Individualist or Collectivist? Test

Collectivist!
You scored 70 on individualism!
If you're in this category, it means you are a collectivist! You tend to value your group's sucesses more than your own. You tend to be modest, and don't often contrue events in ways that are self boosting. You tend to see situations are more important than the actors within them. Your self-esteem may be lower than most other North americans. But people probabaly really like you, you're modest and tend to be considerate of others.

You scored 70% on individualism, higher than 24% of your peers.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #545 on: April 01, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »

The Egoist

You scored 76% individualism, 72% fatalism, 20% hierarchy, and 28% egalitarianism!
You adhere to both the Individualist and Fatalist cultures. You are suspicious of anyone who asks you to sacrifice for the good of society. "Look out for number one" is your motto.

Individualist!

You scored 87 on individualism!
You're the centre of your own universe. You like feeling good about yourself, and meeting your personal goals is important to you. You are quick to define others in terms of their traits. You probabaly have high self-esteem, as you can find lots of opportunities to feel good about yourself. have you ever watched dr. phil? you might enjoy it.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #546 on: April 01, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »

Individualist!

You scored 83 on individualism!
You're the centre of your own universe. You like feeling good about yourself, and meeting your personal goals is important to you. You are quick to define others in terms of their traits. You probabaly have high self-esteem, as you can find lots of opportunities to feel good about yourself. have you ever watched dr. phil? you might enjoy it.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #547 on: April 02, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »

Your result for The Individualist or Collectivist? Test ...

Individualist!
You scored 83 on individualism!

Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2010, 12:12:49 AM »

The Political Spectrum Quiz
Mint is a right moderate social libertarian. He is also a foreign policy centrist and somewhat culturally conservative. Mint's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +3.88 right
Social issues: +1.32 libertarian
Foreign policy: +0.67 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +3.73 conservative
Category: political quizzes
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2010, 07:18:02 PM »

Economic issues: +5.09 Left
Social issues: +5.04 Libertarian
Foriegn policy: +5.03 Non-Interventionist
Culture: +7.98 Liberal

I'm not surprised I'm an extreme cultural "liberal".
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 153  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies