GSA recognizes Biden as President-elect
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:15:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  GSA recognizes Biden as President-elect
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GSA recognizes Biden as President-elect  (Read 1888 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 08:05:32 PM »

When Trump leaves office, he is gonna be prosecuted anyways, they aren't gonna waste time on corruption now before inauguration
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »

Transition to greatness!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 08:56:01 PM »

Trump obviously didn't write these tweets, but still a step in the right direction:

That's the least trumpy tweet that ever trumped

Low Energy!
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 10:06:17 PM »

When Trump leaves office, he is gonna be prosecuted anyways, they aren't gonna waste time on corruption now before inauguration

And he absolutely should be prosecuted. But when he is, he's going to point at his 2024 campaign and claim it's all an evil plan to keep him from Making America Great Again, Again, Again.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 10:15:21 PM »

Folks:

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2020, 10:23:55 PM »

Sounds like the beginning of a concession (or, at the very least, of a concession to reality).

Also, Trump says in those tweets that he allowed Murphy to proceed with the transition, directly contradicting what Murphy wrote in her letter of ascertainment: "Please know that I came to my decision independently." Even steps in the right direction can't be made in this administration without yet another hilarious episode of lies & incompetency.

trump does this all the time.
He tries to take credit for anything and everything (in his Tweets). Even it it's somewhat negative, he pretends like it was all part of his plan to begin with.

As if he has control over the entire process, of everything related to government, the bureaucracy and every individual in it, which includes giving permission to the exact minute, as to when federal employees can use the bathroom to take a s***.
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2020, 10:26:05 PM »

Best news I've heard all day. I doubt Trump invites Biden to the White House or Pence invites Kamala to the Vice President's residence, as is usually tradition. Then again, would you meet with Trump if your Joe Biden?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2020, 11:31:56 PM »

Best news I've heard all day. I doubt Trump invites Biden to the White House or Pence invites Kamala to the Vice President's residence, as is usually tradition. Then again, would you meet with Trump if your Joe Biden?

They can't do that, Covid is in the WH already, they have to wait til Trump clears out of WH
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2020, 11:35:21 PM »

Imagine having bet on Trump still winning at some point in the past three weeks.

Free money for vegas.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2020, 12:22:03 AM »

Finally, but Trump admin doesn't get off hook that easy, Pence is the main one on Yahoo news saying that Trump admin despite the Electors is gonna be in place despite what the voters think. Rs have squandered any good will by the voters, and it hurt their chances on recapturing the Prez in 2024, by refusing to concede😭😭😭

It could even hurt the Republicans who will be the opposition party in the 2022 midterms. That’s saying something.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2020, 01:08:05 PM »

I can't emphasize how HUGE this is.
This is the beginning to the end, of the trump/Giuliani Charade of BS that we have seen over the last 3 weeks.
Good riddance to the Orange Buffoon!
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2020, 02:38:49 PM »

Yes, for the nation’s sake.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2020, 07:24:08 PM »

Sounds like the beginning of a concession (or, at the very least, of a concession to reality).

Also, Trump says in those tweets that he allowed Murphy to proceed with the transition, directly contradicting what Murphy wrote in her letter of ascertainment: "Please know that I came to my decision independently." Even steps in the right direction can't be made in this administration without yet another hilarious episode of lies & incompetency.

trump does this all the time.
He tries to take credit for anything and everything (in his Tweets). Even it it's somewhat negative, he pretends like it was all part of his plan to begin with.

As if he has control over the entire process, of everything related to government, the bureaucracy and every individual in it, which includes giving permission to the exact minute, as to when federal employees can use the bathroom to take a s***.
Well this is true, but also Murphy claimed that she wasn’t delaying out of pressure from the White House in her impressively bitchy letter, which is obviously not the case.

What likely happened is that Murphy was being asked to appear before congress and realizing that Bill Barr wasn’t going to be attorney general to protect her much longer, she caved and Trump is trying to make it look like he personally did because ego
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies