Old School Republican was right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:39:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Old School Republican was right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old School Republican was right  (Read 3186 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: November 22, 2020, 07:16:57 PM »

I want to congratulate OSR on his prediction that Joe Biden would win the election.  I am apologizing. Although I have serious doubts about the validity of the results there has not been enough evidence proven to overturn the results. My main concerns are the 220 affidavits filed in Wayne County. He was also right (we agreed on this) that Trump was being underestimated in the sunbelt states (TX , FL, NC). I am genuinely shocked that Trump did not win MI, PA or WI. I def thought he would get at least one. I definitely think the polling may have had the effect of suppressing the Trump vote in certain areas of the Midwest. OSR was largely right that COVID would have a major impact on the election. It had  a higher impact than I anticipated although I think Trumps shutdown argument benefitted him greatly at the end and almost put him over the top. I also want to tell the forum as a whole that the majority were right that Biden would win but I also believe I deserve more respect in my opinions as well as other conservatives on here. We love this country just as much as you guys do just have a different point of view. I also want to say that as we all know the polling was absolutely atrocious and my prediction was closer to the truth than many, many on here.

Even when he admits he was wrong (kinda, but the closest to that we'll ever get), SN29 0/3 still resorts to making allegations against blacks, even though everyone in the real world knows that Biden won by flipping college-educated whites.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 10:06:41 PM »

Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.

You already have, repeatedly.

And your predictions were worse than the 413ers anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies