Old School Republican was right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:52:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Old School Republican was right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old School Republican was right  (Read 3129 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: November 22, 2020, 04:29:12 PM »

I also want to tell the forum as a whole that the majority were right that Biden would win but I also believe I deserve more respect in my opinions as well as other conservatives on here. We love this country just as much as you guys do just have a different point of view.

Buddy, you don't have different opinions, you have denial of reality. But good to know that you will finally stop pestering us with the "Trump will still win imo" bullsh**t. That literally spared you from being put on "ignore" by me, which I had in fact considered recently.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 08:17:56 PM »
« Edited: November 22, 2020, 08:23:40 PM by ByeDon/Harris »

SN's greatest hits:

Saving this one. Measuring the drapes already?

He will in September. He can't hide in his basement forever. He will be exposed by the Trump campaign.

January 19th: "Here's how President-elect Biden can still collapse."
Can't wait for your excuses as to why Biden lost.

Literally all polls indicate Biden is leading, and has been for the past year. Your assertion that Trump is favored by any indication as of now is much closer to hysteria.
Someone's in denial.

Literally all polls indicate Biden is leading, and has been for the past year. Your assertion that Trump is favored by any indication as of now is much closer to hysteria.
Someone's in denial.
Glad to see you are finally engaging in some self reflection, SN.
I think most of the posters on this forum should have a therapist  ready to schedule an appointment on 11.4

Even if Biden is up 20 points by November, I would swim naked through a lake full of glass shards to vote for him, as I hate Trump with the passion of a thousand sun's. No complacency here.
You're a hardcore democrat. You honestly think Biden will inspire casual voters? Talk about delusion. Biden is the next John Kerry. Period.

Let's see, Biden is much more liked than Hillary was, & voter turnout for him in the primaries has been hitting record highs in many states (especially in those that Bernie won in 2016 but Biden has now won in 2020). But sure, he's Hillary 2.0. Definitely.
He's not much more liked than Hillary. He's a joke . Hillary is at least respected and was viewed as qualified. Biden is viewed as senile. You seriously still don't get why Trump is winning do you? He's a no nonsense leader and this crisis the country wants a  strong executive . They will not change horses.

The enthusiasm and incumbency are easily the best arguments
Hillary easily had more enthusiasm than Biden and still lost. Biden has benefited from the fact the campaign has been on hold. Now it's really starting to pick up. There should def be a tightening next week in the polls after Bidens comment. I still don't think Trump winning by more than 2016 is out of the question yet.

This isn't 2008 and Biden will never be Obama.
he doesn't need to be lol. Trump is digging his own grave.
They said that in 2016 too: Access Hollywood, Khan blah blah. Could go on and on. It's not even June dude. Trump is going to win. Trust me.

Green and Libertarian will do better than people think.

Georgia is still lean R until more evidence. The state always swings R. Changing demos yes but still not really a tossup.

Do you know anything about politics?
Yes much more than you . Biden won't win AZ.

Hot take: PA

Trump wil eek out a win in PA but will win MI by around 2 2.5%

This is not a reliable pollster...nothing should be taken seriously.
blah blah. Same crap you guys said in 16. Trump will win MI. Democrats overconfidence is insane right now.

@SN unless you are friends with half of the state of Michigan nobody here cares what your friends think about Gretchen Whitmer.
Think I understand my home state better than you.

It's going to be a roller coaster recovery. When the second wave hits, there's going to be another dip. Our hope is to find a treatment or vaccine soon and carefully open up with proper testing, contact tracing, and isolation of vulnerable populations in the meantime.
There's been no evidence that a 2nd wave will happen. The virus is much weaker now in Italy and many are predicting it dies out like SARS.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:20:47 PM »

Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.

For someone who spent a while replying to other posters' (ultimately accurate) predictions regarding a Biden victory with sentences like "I'm saving this until after the election" or "can't wait to see Dems' reactions in November" you seem a bit butthurt and hypocritical now. Gotta live by what you always preached.

Also, it's not just the making of outlandish predictions, which admittedly was also the case with some red avatars. It's the months-long mocking and ridiculing of users who made fairly realistic and/or ultimately accurate predictions, and the hubris it entailed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies