Old School Republican was right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:32:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Old School Republican was right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old School Republican was right  (Read 3154 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: November 22, 2020, 02:07:16 PM »

Thanks , hopefully SN we can now talk about more things such as movies and sports and move on from talking about this election .
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 10:39:37 PM »

Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.

For someone who spent a while replying to other posters' (ultimately accurate) predictions regarding a Biden victory with sentences like "I'm saving this until after the election" or "can't wait to see Dems' reactions in November" you seem a bit butthurt and hypocritical now. Gotta live by what you always preached.

Also, it's not just the making of outlandish predictions, which admittedly was also the case with some red avatars. It's the months-long mocking and ridiculing of users who made fairly realistic and/or ultimately accurate predictions, and the hubris it entailed.

This ^^^

Obviously 413 was delusion, but SN mocked anybody who suggested Biden would win or who didn’t buy his delusional narrative in Minnesota, Michigan, etc etc, which all proved to be completely wrong.

Well TrendsAreReal was another terrible poster and gaslighted anyone who disagreed with his analysis
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 11:54:25 PM »

Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.

For someone who spent a while replying to other posters' (ultimately accurate) predictions regarding a Biden victory with sentences like "I'm saving this until after the election" or "can't wait to see Dems' reactions in November" you seem a bit butthurt and hypocritical now. Gotta live by what you always preached.

Also, it's not just the making of outlandish predictions, which admittedly was also the case with some red avatars. It's the months-long mocking and ridiculing of users who made fairly realistic and/or ultimately accurate predictions, and the hubris it entailed.

This ^^^

Obviously 413 was delusion, but SN mocked anybody who suggested Biden would win or who didn’t buy his delusional narrative in Minnesota, Michigan, etc etc, which all proved to be completely wrong.

Well TrendsAreReal was another terrible poster and gaslighted anyone who disagreed with his analysis

Lol his hot takes on Texas were something else.

Lol I bet he would find a way to act like those results are why TrendsAreReal just like he did with Kentucky in 2019 lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies