Old School Republican was right
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:47:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Old School Republican was right
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Old School Republican was right  (Read 3085 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2020, 07:37:43 PM »

And also, don't pretend your predictions were anything short of delusional. You had Minnesota and Nevada going to Trump for goodness sake.
Nevada was close.
NEvAdA waS cLoSE

Don’t even pretend your prediction is anything resembling reality
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2020, 08:17:56 PM »
« Edited: November 22, 2020, 08:23:40 PM by ByeDon/Harris »

SN's greatest hits:

Saving this one. Measuring the drapes already?

He will in September. He can't hide in his basement forever. He will be exposed by the Trump campaign.

January 19th: "Here's how President-elect Biden can still collapse."
Can't wait for your excuses as to why Biden lost.

Literally all polls indicate Biden is leading, and has been for the past year. Your assertion that Trump is favored by any indication as of now is much closer to hysteria.
Someone's in denial.

Literally all polls indicate Biden is leading, and has been for the past year. Your assertion that Trump is favored by any indication as of now is much closer to hysteria.
Someone's in denial.
Glad to see you are finally engaging in some self reflection, SN.
I think most of the posters on this forum should have a therapist  ready to schedule an appointment on 11.4

Even if Biden is up 20 points by November, I would swim naked through a lake full of glass shards to vote for him, as I hate Trump with the passion of a thousand sun's. No complacency here.
You're a hardcore democrat. You honestly think Biden will inspire casual voters? Talk about delusion. Biden is the next John Kerry. Period.

Let's see, Biden is much more liked than Hillary was, & voter turnout for him in the primaries has been hitting record highs in many states (especially in those that Bernie won in 2016 but Biden has now won in 2020). But sure, he's Hillary 2.0. Definitely.
He's not much more liked than Hillary. He's a joke . Hillary is at least respected and was viewed as qualified. Biden is viewed as senile. You seriously still don't get why Trump is winning do you? He's a no nonsense leader and this crisis the country wants a  strong executive . They will not change horses.

The enthusiasm and incumbency are easily the best arguments
Hillary easily had more enthusiasm than Biden and still lost. Biden has benefited from the fact the campaign has been on hold. Now it's really starting to pick up. There should def be a tightening next week in the polls after Bidens comment. I still don't think Trump winning by more than 2016 is out of the question yet.

This isn't 2008 and Biden will never be Obama.
he doesn't need to be lol. Trump is digging his own grave.
They said that in 2016 too: Access Hollywood, Khan blah blah. Could go on and on. It's not even June dude. Trump is going to win. Trust me.

Green and Libertarian will do better than people think.

Georgia is still lean R until more evidence. The state always swings R. Changing demos yes but still not really a tossup.

Do you know anything about politics?
Yes much more than you . Biden won't win AZ.

Hot take: PA

Trump wil eek out a win in PA but will win MI by around 2 2.5%

This is not a reliable pollster...nothing should be taken seriously.
blah blah. Same crap you guys said in 16. Trump will win MI. Democrats overconfidence is insane right now.

@SN unless you are friends with half of the state of Michigan nobody here cares what your friends think about Gretchen Whitmer.
Think I understand my home state better than you.

It's going to be a roller coaster recovery. When the second wave hits, there's going to be another dip. Our hope is to find a treatment or vaccine soon and carefully open up with proper testing, contact tracing, and isolation of vulnerable populations in the meantime.
There's been no evidence that a 2nd wave will happen. The virus is much weaker now in Italy and many are predicting it dies out like SARS.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2020, 08:22:36 PM »

Old School Republican praises Romney whom went Bankrupt during Bane Capital that's why he lost and Bane Capital was responsible for 2008 Great Recession

That's we Ds voted Obama, not Romney in 2012 and it was such an overwhelming victory over Romney
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2020, 08:52:48 PM »

SN's greatest hits:

He will in September. He can't hide in his basement forever. He will be exposed by the Trump campaign.

Someone's in denial.

Someone's in denial.
I think most of the posters on this forum should have a therapist  ready to schedule an appointment on 11.4

Even if Biden is up 20 points by November, I would swim naked through a lake full of glass shards to vote for him, as I hate Trump with the passion of a thousand sun's. No complacency here.
You're a hardcore democrat. You honestly think Biden will inspire casual voters? Talk about delusion. Biden is the next John Kerry. Period.

Let's see, Biden is much more liked than Hillary was, & voter turnout for him in the primaries has been hitting record highs in many states (especially in those that Bernie won in 2016 but Biden has now won in 2020). But sure, he's Hillary 2.0. Definitely.
He's not much more liked than Hillary. He's a joke . Hillary is at least respected and was viewed as qualified. Biden is viewed as senile. You seriously still don't get why Trump is winning do you? He's a no nonsense leader and this crisis the country wants a  strong executive . They will not change horses.

Hillary easily had more enthusiasm than Biden and still lost. Biden has benefited from the fact the campaign has been on hold. Now it's really starting to pick up. There should def be a tightening next week in the polls after Bidens comment. I still don't think Trump winning by more than 2016 is out of the question yet.

They said that in 2016 too: Access Hollywood, Khan blah blah. Could go on and on. It's not even June dude. Trump is going to win. Trust me.

Georgia is still lean R until more evidence. The state always swings R. Changing demos yes but still not really a tossup.

blah blah. Same crap you guys said in 16. Trump will win MI. Democrats overconfidence is insane right now.

@SN unless you are friends with half of the state of Michigan nobody here cares what your friends think about Gretchen Whitmer.

It's going to be a roller coaster recovery. When the second wave hits, there's going to be another dip. Our hope is to find a treatment or vaccine soon and carefully open up with proper testing, contact tracing, and isolation of vulnerable populations in the meantime.
There's been no evidence that a 2nd wave will happen. The virus is much weaker now in Italy and many are predicting it dies out like SARS.

This. Pound salt SN, you insufferably repetitive troll.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2020, 09:01:36 PM »

SN's greatest hits:

Someone's in denial.

Someone's in denial.

This. Pound salt SN, you insufferably repetitive troll.
Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2020, 09:20:47 PM »

Gonna keep it classy. I could bring up how many on here predicted 413 ev and other crazy stuff but I won't.

For someone who spent a while replying to other posters' (ultimately accurate) predictions regarding a Biden victory with sentences like "I'm saving this until after the election" or "can't wait to see Dems' reactions in November" you seem a bit butthurt and hypocritical now. Gotta live by what you always preached.

Also, it's not just the making of outlandish predictions, which admittedly was also the case with some red avatars. It's the months-long mocking and ridiculing of users who made fairly realistic and/or ultimately accurate predictions, and the hubris it entailed.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2020, 09:24:16 PM »

For someone who spent a while replying to other posters' (ultimately accurate) predictions regarding a Biden victory with sentences like "I'm saving this until after the election" or "can't wait to see Dems' reactions in November" you seem a bit butthurt and hypocritical now. Gotta live by what you always preached.

Also, it's not just the making of outlandish predictions, which admittedly was also the case with some red avatars. It's the months-long mocking and ridiculing of users who made fairly realistic and/or ultimately accurate predictions, and the hubris it entailed.

This ^^^

Obviously 413 was delusion, but SN mocked anybody who suggested Biden would win or who didn’t buy his delusional narrative in Minnesota, Michigan, etc etc, which all proved to be completely wrong.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2020, 09:47:31 PM »

Why argue with SN, Trump lost, anyways, D's have the WH, House and we can get the Senate in Jan
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 10:02:02 PM »

Why argue with SN, Trump lost, anyways, D's have the WH, House and we can get the Senate in Jan

Of course, King
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2020, 10:06:41 PM »

You already have, repeatedly.

And your predictions were worse than the 413ers anyway.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2020, 10:39:37 PM »

This ^^^

Obviously 413 was delusion, but SN mocked anybody who suggested Biden would win or who didn’t buy his delusional narrative in Minnesota, Michigan, etc etc, which all proved to be completely wrong.

Well TrendsAreReal was another terrible poster and gaslighted anyone who disagreed with his analysis
Roll Roons
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2020, 10:44:15 PM »

This ^^^

Well TrendsAreReal was another terrible poster and gaslighted anyone who disagreed with his analysis

Lol his hot takes on Texas were something else.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2020, 11:54:25 PM »

This ^^^

Lol his hot takes on Texas were something else.

Lol I bet he would find a way to act like those results are why TrendsAreReal just like he did with Kentucky in 2019 lol
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2020, 01:39:50 AM »

Glad to see you got passed the denial stage SN.
I've been past it. Just think that Trump has the right to challenge it. Doesn't look like it's going anywhere though
This is so dishonest.

Had the Trump campaign said "we are seeing some irregularities that we'd like to investigate before we concede the election" that would have been fine. But that is not AT ALL what has been going on. Trump has outright announced himself the winner on election night before most of the vote count was even in. Tried to stop the counting of votes. Claimed MASSIVE voter fraud without evidence. Claiming he really won in a landslide. Claiming some globalist conspiracy against him. Tried to get state legislators to overturn the results, etc.

This is a fascist coup and anybody who fails to recognize this and disavow this do NOT love their country.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2020, 08:36:49 AM »
« Edited: November 23, 2020, 08:41:17 AM by SN2903 »

Glad to see you got passed the denial stage SN.
I've been past it. Just think that Trump has the right to challenge it. Doesn't look like it's going anywhere though
This is so dishonest.

Had the Trump campaign said "we are seeing some irregularities that we'd like to investigate before we concede the election" that would have been fine. But that is not AT ALL what has been going on. Trump has outright announced himself the winner on election night before most of the vote count was even in. Tried to stop the counting of votes. Claimed MASSIVE voter fraud without evidence. Claiming he really won in a landslide. Claiming some globalist conspiracy against him. Tried to get state legislators to overturn the results, etc.

This is a fascist coup and anybody who fails to recognize this and disavow this do NOT love their country.
No my position is try to fight it but I am saying it doesn't look like there is enough evidence to overturn it. I don't have any direct evidence to show there was enough to overturn it. I think the 220 affidavits is evidence of fraud. I made a bet with OSR on who would win and I am honoring it. We agreed who won would post on atlas apologizing to the other.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2020, 10:09:35 AM »

Now I am still annoyed by your promotion of typical baseless right-wing talking points, but I appreciate the fact that you’re willing to concede and make apologies. And I want to say I’m sorry if I ever was unfair to you too.
Thanks? I guess?
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2020, 02:51:25 PM »

SN you were off by 7 states you thought Minnesota was going to vote for Trump Most people on atlas like me had the 335 map for Biden which in the end was only off by 3 states
NC and FL went to Trump instead of Biden
GA went to Biden instead of Trump
Im glad to see you want things to be respectful again but claiming you were more accurate than Atlas is completely wrong. Most of atlas predicted Polls were underestimating Trump you just predicted that they were off by a even more absurd amount than they actually were. They were only off by about 4 points which was the same amount they were off in 2012.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies