How many reported and moderated posts do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:41:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported and moderated posts do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many reported and moderated posts do you have?  (Read 5830 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 23, 2020, 06:33:57 AM »

Out of 7,485 Posts:

(15) Reported

(2) Moderated

My posts which were moderated included (1) where I accidentally dropped the "Eff-Bomb" in a screen-cap from the Big Lebowski, and maybe another where I was guilty of excessive hyperbole.

All of my other reported posts were from when I would occasionally post an image that might have been considered "Bash the Fash" in honor of my Grandfather and my own time in the streets of America back in '80s / '90s, where I proudly wore an Antifa Banner, while we were marching in the streets of Cities like Indianapolis and Cincinnati, where the White Sheets and Spooks (Talking about creepy White folks out there in case anyone is doubting where I am coming from) were once again trying to recreate a White Supremacist scene, just like when the KKK would openly march in the Streets of SW OH back in '70s like they used to do back in the dayz.

Every time somebody reports one of my posts, I know exactly who they are and why there are doing that, with the exception of new posters who are usually Atlas / HS dropouts, who simply follow their parrots and banners...

Pretty sure I'm chill now in 2020 even with a few posters that I might have had a throw-down with a few years back, since I'm a lover and not a hater, and we are all human and occasionally folks get "on-tilt" (to use a classic Poker phrase).

To paraphrase the lyrics of a Classic Hip-Hop artist from the early '90s...

"Peace to my City cause I gotta lotta love"

Peace, Love, & Solidarity

NOVA
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 03:39:59 AM »

Still standing at

Reported:    (15)
Moderated:    (2)
Total Posts: (7,606)

Haven't yet reported another poster in the past (12) Years on Atlas, but again I don't always hang out in the same playgrounds with many of y'all, and maybe not as uptight or passive aggressive as others.

I suspect folks will generally see less reported posts (and simultaneously fewer moderated posts) now that we have survived another Presidential General Election and people generally tend to chill out a bit more, plus newer posters "drop out" or shift to "lurk mode.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies