Are there any things you used to believe that aren't true?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:04:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are there any things you used to believe that aren't true?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Yes or no?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Are there any things you used to believe that aren't true?  (Read 1210 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2022, 10:31:50 PM »
« edited: October 31, 2022, 10:37:13 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

- As kid, I really disliked songs that were in German. I always wrongly assumed that once I learn English at school and am able to understand the songtexts, I would no longer like music in English language either.

- Until sometime in my early teens, I believed the US was a totally nonreligious country because everything was "bigger and more spectacular" than in Europe, so I assumed that and religion - which I associated with modesty - just wouldn't fit together. When my uncle (American living in Germany) thought me, I seriously believed he was joking.

- Until my first job, I thought an eight hour workday means that break is inclusive.

- After the 2012 election, I used to believe that the Republican Party would soon be out of business unless they moderated to Charlie Baker types, mainly because of demographic changes. I thought after 2016, there would be permanent Democratic majorities until Republicans become a centrist party.

- Until the summer of 2021, I used to believe my party (SPD) would never win the chancellorship again, let alone a SPD politician becoming Merkel's immediate successor.

You also endorsed Biden, in the promary, we still don't know what's gonna happen in 2022 and he underpoll in 2020 and we're gonna lose the H because we should of net gained seats in H but he lost seats most Forum members voted for Bernie

He didn't end COVID, bad in the Border, also you endorsed Harris for Veep I supported KLOBUCHAR she gives us zilch being from CA at least KLOBUCHAR is from Midwest, Harris should of stayed in Senate, why is Obama not Harris campaign for Barnes and Warnock or Stacy Abrams

If we lose both Houses it's because voters are mad about inflation

Do t forget you endorsed HOCHUL she was the worse nominee she is underpolled she is again losing in a poll to Zeldin she may win but she wasn't Queen HOCHUL
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2022, 10:56:51 PM »

Bernie Sanders is saying that Ds are screwing up the midterms but he isn't saying Ds are gonna lose he is saying if Ds lose

Rs still want to give Giant Capital gains and inheritance tax cuts that blue collar workers don't even pay, payroll taxes aren't gonna go up but Rs always sound the alarm Ds want to raise taxes yes Capital gains tax not pay roll taxes
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2022, 08:09:16 AM »

Dinosaurs were cold blooded.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2022, 11:03:08 PM »

that maybe someday i would have value

that the endless sadness might go away
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2022, 08:15:32 AM »
« Edited: November 02, 2022, 08:24:48 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Since 2004/2016 there is no such thing as R nut maps because as I learn there is a difference between phone polls and internet polls, phone polls oversample too many married persons and internet polls Oversample too many single person, that's why Ds win KY 2019/ OH, 2018/GA 2020 because of wave insurance

So when Rs get excited over LAXALT +5 or Bolduc +1 the polls undersanple single, blk, Latino and females wh are the most single person Non Evangelicals and we won PVI 80/75M

Rs will see that polls once again undersanple single person I did the same polls in college

Why do you think VA, CO, NV, AZ, GA flipped D after 2006, because Clinton won them except VA in the 90s TN, AR, KY, LA and WVA were R leaning but everything else aside from VA and NC tobacco states went to Clinton because he sued the tobacco lobby, CO, GA, AZ, FL, OH, IA. And TX will eventually flip D Beto isn't down 13 just like Crist wasn't down 11, undersanple non Evangelical person

No such thing as our Predictions are Ratings maps they are our endorsements, some Ds act like they can't be bold and predict D victory in Red states I was scared in 2006 when I used to make R nut maps in VA, I never thought D can win VA but Doug Wilder a blk man won, I thought Allen was gonna win but I changed it one D said be BOLD

Ryan v Vance is the same as Webb v Allen we won't know until late whom won because Ryan not Vance is gonna win he won every Debate
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2022, 12:58:43 AM »

That the Bible innately condemns homosexuality.

Also that blue raspberries were real.

Wait- there’s no actual blue raspberries? I’m 23 and just finding this out-
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2022, 04:38:22 AM »

When I was a child, I thought Murder She Wrote (having never watched it at that time) was about a writer whose stories were coming to life and she had to write the ending in order to solve them, and I also thought (as I did know it took place in Maine) it was something by Stephen King
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2022, 08:30:10 AM »

It really doesn't matter in a Pandemic era whom is in charge Trump was blamed now Biden is blamed every Prez since Clinton have lost 1 or both H of Congress and it never ends up doing any good because the rich athletes get richer is there gonna be any difference if Rs get Congress no because whom are the millionaires star athletes that's why we have a Student Loan problem because Ivy League schools are going on line even athletes because it's 10K not 50K and the university care about getting their students to pros not students getting a white collar job
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2022, 01:44:59 PM »

I thought the Religious Right was responsible for all age restrictions.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2022, 06:02:21 PM »

I used to think the moon was made of cheese.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies