PA SEN 2022 : Costello (R) and Houlahan (D) looking at a run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:06:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA SEN 2022 : Costello (R) and Houlahan (D) looking at a run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA SEN 2022 : Costello (R) and Houlahan (D) looking at a run  (Read 1542 times)
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« on: November 22, 2020, 02:45:40 PM »

I'd be in full support of Houlahan if she decided to run for the Senate, but I feel she'll face tough odds in a primary if Shapiro or Fetterman enters the race as well (I think she and Lamb would stand an equal chance of winning).

I'm also skeptical of Costello winning the R primary, seeing as he'll have been out of office for four years by that point. I'd start the general out as a tossup but slightly Republican-favored.

Not sure I agree with the Whole Foods/Cracker Barrel division of Chester County, though. Honestly, I'd put the dividing line further west in Coatesville because Coatesville, Thorndale, and Downingtown have more in common with Exton and West Chester (more urban, relatively more diverse, more Democratic) than they do with Sadsbury, Parkesburg, or Wagontown.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies