Describe the religious/spiritual beliefs of the average non church-going white American (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:58:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Describe the religious/spiritual beliefs of the average non church-going white American (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe the religious/spiritual beliefs of the average non church-going white American  (Read 830 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: February 08, 2021, 01:55:47 PM »

Such a person probably vaguely believes in (a) God, but doesn't think He has much control over their daily life and generally doesn't think about religion/faith a whole lot.

Yeah, basically this. I'd possibly even take it a step further and say that they think about religion so little because it has such a small in their daily lives; that they might outright have 0 consistent religious beliefs whatsoever.

The answer to any essencial religious question would almost always be among the lines of "I don't know", "I have no idea" or possibly even "I don't care".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies