Who has won Arizona?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:58:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who has won Arizona?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question:
Mark Kelly
Blake Masters
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Who has won Arizona?  (Read 602 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 10, 2022, 05:11:46 PM »

Mark Kelly: 51.5%
Blake Masters: 46.3%

99,638 votes ahead

Estimated vote in: 76%
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:12:42 PM »

Probably Kelly by 1-2%.
AZDem
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 06:14:03 PM »

No. It's going to probably 4% or 5%.

Turns out the counties that are done where Trump won i '20, the GQP is underperforming upwards of 8%-9%.

Masters can't seem to budge above 46% so far and I think that's where he's going to stay.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 06:16:41 PM »

Turns out the counties that are done where Trump won i '20, the GQP is underperforming upwards of 8%-9%.

Masters can't seem to budge above 46% so far and I think that's where he's going to stay.

If you're right, it seems like AZ and NV are diverging. Cortez Masto, if she wins at all, will be lucky to pass a 1% margin.
soundchaser

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 06:20:05 PM »

If you're right, it seems like AZ and NV are diverging. Cortez Masto, if she wins at all, will be lucky to pass a 1% margin.

She's going to win by between 1 and 2% if the mail percentages keep holding. If she'd run against a loon like Masters it would probably be by more, too.
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 07:02:14 PM »

Blake couldn't master this one.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 07:08:56 PM »

Things seem to be going astonishingly well in Arizona. I am increasingly certain that Kelly wins. I always thought he would, he was the incumbent Democrat who always seemed to poll the best against his opponent, even as it appeared that he was in the most unfriendly state.

I am less certain about Hobbs winning but I am floored by how much likelier an outright rejection of all the election deniers in the state looks right now. And if she does win it might be the biggest, most inspiring underdog victory since Fetterman's. And more bragging rights for wbrocks too.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2022, 09:26:38 PM »

Dems win all four uncalled races (AZ-Gov, AZ-Sen, NV-Gov, NV-Sen). The GOP will also be DOA in 2024. Even if they can claw back GA, WI in the presidential races, PA/MI are blue again, and these two sunbelt states likely won't be truly in play either. Better luck in 2028/32....or not
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2022, 01:34:24 AM »

I'd bet money that Mark Kelly wins.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2022, 01:56:20 AM »

The one who went into space.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2022, 02:05:07 AM »

SnowLabrador and Forumlurker saying this is going to Kelly has me more confident, especially given I've been more confident of Nevada vs Arizona

Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2022, 02:19:22 AM »

She's going to win by between 1 and 2% if the mail percentages keep holding. If she'd run against a loon like Masters it would probably be by more, too.

Yea that’s the most important factor people keep forgetting. Masters, Oz, Bolduc are just terrible awful no good very bad candidates. Laxalt is the only actually good/decent candidate the GOP fielded. The GOP threw a yoke around their own neck
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2022, 02:23:01 AM »

Mark Kelly, without a doubt. It is better to ask now who has won AZ-01 and AZ-06 at the House level
Mardigroppa
Rookie
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2022, 02:28:58 AM »

No kidding. How are they underperforming Greenlee county? Everyone there seemingly has guns, it's a big mining WWC county, and it's prime Trump territory.

Blake Masters seems like a male Kelly Loeffler in all honesty. A blonde business acolyte with no charisma and a robot stare, and all they can talk about is a radical liberal dystopia.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2022, 11:22:16 PM »

According to CNN, Mark Kelly is the projected winner of the Arizona senatorial race, after 85% of the vote have been counted.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies