lol try harder
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:51:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3054 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2020, 09:10:29 PM »

If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.

And how do we know you didn't? The MB leaks didn't even reach the public until YT made comments about them. For all we know, you could've leaked other Laborcord logs secretly without anyone knowing. Well, except for the people who you would want to know about it.
Precisely. And it's not like YT and LT are going to tell Laborites who sent it to them honestly if it helps said Laborites prove a point.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2020, 09:16:05 PM »

If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.

And how do we know you didn't? The MB leaks didn't even reach the public until YT made comments about them. For all we know, you could've leaked other Laborcord logs secretly without anyone knowing. Well, except for the people who you would want to know about it.
Seeing as Labor paints me as a retarded idiot with no political instincts, I'm impressed that you think I'm some kind of mastermind that leaked the entirety of Laborcord to non-Laborites.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2020, 09:19:00 PM »

Seeing as Labor paints me as a retarded idiot with no political instincts, I'm impressed that you think I'm some kind of mastermind that leaked the entirety of Laborcord to non-Laborites.

I'm not saying you leaked the entirety of Labiacord, I'm saying that it's possible that you could've leaked more than just the MB stuff and we'd have no way of knowing.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2020, 09:43:57 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2020, 09:47:18 PM by Councilor Ishan »

I'm not saying you leaked the entirety of Labiacord, I'm saying that it's possible that you could've leaked more than just the MB stuff and we'd have no way of knowing.
If I leaked it, I'd have access to the archive according to MB, who said that he gave "badger" access to the archive, and presuming that there is a role to the archive only, which I guess there is, tell me if there isn't, "badger" saw labor's older strategy. If the archive role includes the strategy, which I wouldn't do, "badger" would have access to the strategy and Labor's strategy is pretty clear after you see it for a while, in the NPC elections triage a state because it's too safe for the other party, focus on another one, Labor's strategy for House/President is pretty obvious, Labor's strategy for Senate is obvious and Labor's strategy for Regional offices is obvious. I have no interest seeing their strategies because it's obvious, and it has been for a while for me.

Edit: For those who want to know, Labor's strategy is vote dumps in the end and zombies voting across the weekend.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2020, 09:46:21 PM »

If I leaked it, I'd have access to the archive according to MB, who said that he gave "badger" access to the archive, and presuming that there is a role to the archive only, which I guess there is, tell me if there isn't, "badger" saw labor's older strategy. If the archive role includes the strategy, which I wouldn't do, "badger" would have access to the strategy and Labor's strategy is pretty clear after you see it for a while, in the NPC elections triage a state because it's too safe for the other party, focus on another one, Labor's strategy for House/President is pretty obvious, Labor's strategy for Senate is obvious and Labor's strategy for Regional offices is obvious. I have no interest seeing their strategies because it's obvious, and it has been for a while for me.
And this acquits you because...?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2020, 09:50:00 PM »

I have no interest in seeking out Labor strategy.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »

How do we know that's the truth, though?

You haven't been able to disprove one speck of our evidence directly implicating you. Stop dragging this on if you can't.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »

The worst thing about this scandal: how I knew from the start that people were gonna spend hours of their lives making Very Serious arguments about it
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2020, 09:37:53 PM »

You haven't been able to disprove one speck of our evidence directly implicating you. Stop dragging this on if you can't.
You are the one dragging it over some points which you are making hoops over something that is false, not me.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2020, 10:04:43 PM »

You are the one dragging it over some points which you are making hoops over something that is false, not me.
thanks for proving my point, drunk badger
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies