lol try harder (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:13:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3063 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« on: November 12, 2020, 09:01:43 PM »

badger is talking on the Atlas discord while I was. It wasn't me.
Yeah I believe you. Once Badger dms us that the badger on Discord was him, this will all be retracted with a full apology.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 11:29:16 PM »
« Edited: November 15, 2020, 01:18:06 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Tbh that doesn't really sound like something Ishan would say, I feel like its some other troll.
Ishan was the only one who had a rogue Laborcord invite. Given also that the style of speech matches up and that 'badger' defended Ishan and seemed to know a lot about his hate for yours truly (a beef that occurred 99% on Discord), it's pretty clear to me.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 03:57:41 PM »

Honestly, suggesting that LT did this is an insult to his intelligence.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 04:40:54 PM »

Honestly, suggesting that LT did this is an insult to his intelligence.
I don't have a phone and I have never used the discord app and when I use discord, I do it on the browser by doing discord.com/login. I also don't have a android device.
How do we know you're telling the truth?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 07:40:32 PM »

So when a Laborite potentially does something illegal, the opposition throws the kitchen sink at them, but when one of their own commits what would have been a federal crime had it occurred on Atlas proper, there isn't a peep (besides ASV). Great to see the opposition standing up for 'morals'!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 10:16:17 PM »

So when a Laborite potentially does something illegal, the opposition throws the kitchen sink at them, but when one of their own commits what would have been a federal crime had it occurred on Atlas proper, there isn't a peep (besides ASV). Great to see the opposition standing up for 'morals'!
Are you trying to equate Labor's shady electoral tactics with my apathy for your discord drama?
Lmao one of your own literally impersonated a voter, which would have been a federal crime had it occurred on the Forum. You just showed that you care as much about 'morals' and political correctness as we do.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 11:16:56 PM »

Are you trying to equate Labor's shady electoral tactics with my apathy for your discord drama?
Lmao one of your own literally impersonated a voter, which would have been a federal crime had it occurred on the Forum. You just showed that you care as much about 'morals' and political correctness as we do.
Last I checked Ishan is not a member of the DA.
Funny. Then why are you not condemning these 'shady tactics'?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 11:53:51 PM »

Last I checked Ishan is not a member of the DA.
Funny. Then why are you not condemning these 'shady tactics'?
I already have elsewhere, and I will here too. What he did was wrong. But the kid's what, 13? 14?Doing dumb sh**t is what young teens do. I'm by no means condoning it however.
That's all I need to hear. Thanks for actually living up to your party's lofty ideals.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 11:42:32 PM »

So Ishan just gets away with it? Sad, this just encourages us to do whatever it takes to win because clearly there are no actual non partisan moral standards here.
It wasn't me, stop coming to conclusions.

How can the DA do anything, I am not a member of the DA, and the next election is in January and I'm pretty sure they didn't hold a endorsement vote in October.
The least the DA can do is to apply the same standard they did when blasting Labor for the Great Green Panty Raid (not to mention other cases) for an arguably more egregious offense. Labor's so-called electoral 'shenanigans' were well within the bonds of the law - the impersonation and defaming of an innocent, unaware zombie voter is a significant violation, and had this occurred on the Forum proper, it would have merited expulsion from the game engine. Thankfully, multiple DA members have condemned this, so at least they're willing to apply their lofty moral standards to non-Labor parties (albeit after some pressure).

The facts of the case implicate an active Atlasian, and 'badger's unique pattern of speech directly implicates you. And if LouisvilleThunder was in charge as he falsely claimed to be, this would have been a humiliation of Labor - not the other way around. There's only so many people who could have been responsible, after all.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2020, 05:01:35 PM »

also just gonna day that I wouldn’t put it past LT to pretend to be Ishan pretending to be Badger - copying a few of the former’s mannerisms while pretending to be the latter in order to create a scapegoat in the event of discovery. Not saying that’s what happened, but it’s definitely a possibility we need to be conscious of.
I mean, that's a possibility - but given the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend mentality that unites anti-Laborites, what would the motivation be for that?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 07:15:50 PM »

The point isn't so much what order things happened in, but that Ishan was involved in some way. We know that much, and Ishan admitted as much on discord.

If the Senate wishes to Censure LT, I welcome them doing so.
I didn't know anything beforehand, I might have misworded what i said.
I was sent a link by MB to be banned from Laborcord with my IP and since I knew that I'm not going to be on Laborcord, I was wondering how many people in Conservacord would be in Laborcord before MB's link expired.
So you admit to at the very least, spreading a link to hostile actors that you knew contained highly classified information.

That isn't an admirable action and you should be ashamed.
When I was in Laborcord for 5 seconds, I could only see #general.

Even that is highly classified
To be fair, that's not the controversial part - the primary violation here was Ishan's impersonation of a zombie voter (which all the evidence - syntax, timing, motive - seems to point to occurring). The only thing that could dissuade me - and many others - from that conclusion is if Ishan somehow testified under oath, which is obviously impossible under the current circumstance.

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2020, 01:47:36 AM »

Well this thread took a turn, lmao.

My two cents, though - I concur with MB that PSOL's lack of political instincts is second to only Ishan himself.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2020, 07:28:57 PM »

Just as a note, posting images containing the F word is problematic from a forum level perspective and I stumbled across the reports Sunday morning and resolved them without infraction because I am generous person. Something to be mindful of.

Now with the forum level stuff out of the way, can someone please tell me what is going on here?
So basically, Labor thinks I impersonated "badger" on discord, they found out when YT found out about some images on Laborcord.

LT admitted to being badger and admitted he sent leaks to YT about Labor's jokes about him, which includes jokes about how he would make all of his cult slaves and how he'd impregnate some of his hypothetical slaves.

Labor thinks that I was "badger" however, I have no incentive to send any images to YT about how Labor thinks of him.

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

What actually happened, as can be derived by the screenshots, is that an unknown opposition member impersonated Badger (a zombie voter) - and based on the patterns of speech that 'badger' had, including his penchant for Atlasian history, kind words for Ishan and awareness of his beef with multiple Laborites (who the actual Badger has probably interacted little with), and unclean grammar, Labor deduced that this was quite transparently Ishan.

Additionally, Ishan was known to have possessed a rogue Laborcord invite, which he used to breach Laborcord the day prior to this incident. And if LT was behind this, it would have been executed far more neatly - LT has no reason to implicate Ishan in this.

As for motive, Ishan is very clearly one of the Atlasians with a strong hatred for Labor, and as 'badger's comments evidenced, a multitude of its members. Additionally, if my memory holds true, he previously commented on wanting to infiltrate Laborcord on Lokcord. So frankly there's no reason why he wouldn't have motivation to execute such a 'plan'.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »

Just as a note, posting images containing the F word is problematic from a forum level perspective and I stumbled across the reports Sunday morning and resolved them without infraction because I am generous person. Something to be mindful of.

Now with the forum level stuff out of the way, can someone please tell me what is going on here?
So basically, Labor thinks I impersonated "badger" on discord, they found out when YT found out about some images on Laborcord.

LT admitted to being badger and admitted he sent leaks to YT about Labor's jokes about him, which includes jokes about how he would make all of his cult slaves and how he'd impregnate some of his hypothetical slaves.

Labor thinks that I was "badger" however, I have no incentive to send any images to YT about how Labor thinks of him.

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

What actually happened, as can be derived by the screenshots, is that an unknown opposition member impersonated Badger (a zombie voter) - and based on the patterns of speech that 'badger' had, including his penchant for Atlasian history, kind words for Ishan and awareness of his beef with multiple Laborites (who the actual Badger has probably interacted little with), and unclean grammar, Labor deduced that this was quite transparently Ishan.

Additionally, Ishan was known to have possessed a rogue Laborcord invite, which he used to breach Laborcord the day prior to this incident. And if LT was behind this, it would have been executed far more neatly - LT has no reason to implicate Ishan in this.

As for motive, Ishan is very clearly one of the Atlasians with a strong hatred for Labor, and as 'badger's comments evidenced, a multitude of its members. Additionally, if my memory holds true, he previously commented on wanting to infiltrate Laborcord on Lokcord. So frankly there's no reason why he wouldn't have motivation to execute such a 'plan'.
How does this explain the leaked images to YT, when the last time YT talked to me was last June asking me to vote for him and I was never in the YT cult.
Simple. Enemy of the enemy is friend. Plus, LT could have forwarded it to YT. There's plenty of explanations for it, none of which clear you from suspicion.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 09:10:29 PM »

If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.

And how do we know you didn't? The MB leaks didn't even reach the public until YT made comments about them. For all we know, you could've leaked other Laborcord logs secretly without anyone knowing. Well, except for the people who you would want to know about it.
Precisely. And it's not like YT and LT are going to tell Laborites who sent it to them honestly if it helps said Laborites prove a point.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 09:46:21 PM »

If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.

And how do we know you didn't? The MB leaks didn't even reach the public until YT made comments about them. For all we know, you could've leaked other Laborcord logs secretly without anyone knowing. Well, except for the people who you would want to know about it.

Seeing as Labor paints me as a retarded idiot with no political instincts, I'm impressed that you think I'm some kind of mastermind that leaked the entirety of Laborcord to non-Laborites.

I'm not saying you leaked the entirety of Labiacord, I'm saying that it's possible that you could've leaked more than just the MB stuff and we'd have no way of knowing.
If I leaked it, I'd have access to the archive according to MB, who said that he gave "badger" access to the archive, and presuming that there is a role to the archive only, which I guess there is, tell me if there isn't, "badger" saw labor's older strategy. If the archive role includes the strategy, which I wouldn't do, "badger" would have access to the strategy and Labor's strategy is pretty clear after you see it for a while, in the NPC elections triage a state because it's too safe for the other party, focus on another one, Labor's strategy for House/President is pretty obvious, Labor's strategy for Senate is obvious and Labor's strategy for Regional offices is obvious. I have no interest seeing their strategies because it's obvious, and it has been for a while for me.
And this acquits you because...?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »

Seeing as Labor paints me as a retarded idiot with no political instincts, I'm impressed that you think I'm some kind of mastermind that leaked the entirety of Laborcord to non-Laborites.

I'm not saying you leaked the entirety of Labiacord, I'm saying that it's possible that you could've leaked more than just the MB stuff and we'd have no way of knowing.
If I leaked it, I'd have access to the archive according to MB, who said that he gave "badger" access to the archive, and presuming that there is a role to the archive only, which I guess there is, tell me if there isn't, "badger" saw labor's older strategy. If the archive role includes the strategy, which I wouldn't do, "badger" would have access to the strategy and Labor's strategy is pretty clear after you see it for a while, in the NPC elections triage a state because it's too safe for the other party, focus on another one, Labor's strategy for House/President is pretty obvious, Labor's strategy for Senate is obvious and Labor's strategy for Regional offices is obvious. I have no interest seeing their strategies because it's obvious, and it has been for a while for me.
I have no interest in seeking out Labor strategy.

How do we know that's the truth, though?

You haven't been able to disprove one speck of our evidence directly implicating you. Stop dragging this on if you can't.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 10:04:43 PM »

I have no interest in seeking out Labor strategy.

How do we know that's the truth, though?

You haven't been able to disprove one speck of our evidence directly implicating you. Stop dragging this on if you can't.
You are the one dragging it over some points which you are making hoops over something that is false, not me.
thanks for proving my point, drunk badger
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies