lol try harder
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:13:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3052 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2020, 03:00:26 PM »

Are you guys really going to start a witch hunt over this?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2020, 05:17:05 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.
press X to doubt
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2020, 07:02:34 PM »

Ah yes, our resident authority on a server he isn't part of speaks.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 07:38:29 PM »

I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 08:42:25 PM »

I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2020, 08:45:42 PM »

Cultural laborite lol
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2020, 08:46:16 PM »

Hello I am economically a laborite but culturally a member of the ACP
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2020, 08:52:57 PM »

You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2020, 08:57:02 PM »

ahh the classic defense, get caught saying dumb shit and then go "lol i was trolling it was a joke"
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2020, 10:12:23 PM »

You were literally talking about why you prefer the DA
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2020, 10:28:57 PM »

You were literally talking about why you prefer the DA
It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before lol
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2020, 12:07:49 AM »

PSOL's entire posting history in Atlasia must be one elaborate troll then. Well, bravo!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 12:23:41 AM »

PSOL's entire posting history in Atlasia must be one elaborate troll then. Well, bravo!
What can I say, I am quite the masochist.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 01:47:36 AM »

Well this thread took a turn, lmao.

My two cents, though - I concur with MB that PSOL's lack of political instincts is second to only Ishan himself.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2020, 08:18:33 AM »

WTF is "Pragdaddy"?

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 01:28:09 PM »

Anyway.

Y'all need to start some real #drama instead of whatever this style of stupid-drama that has taken hold recently. We want SCANDAL, we want OUTRAGE.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 07:11:11 PM »

Just as a note, posting images containing the F word is problematic from a forum level perspective and I stumbled across the reports Sunday morning and resolved them without infraction because I am generous person. Something to be mindful of.

Now with the forum level stuff out of the way, can someone please tell me what is going on here?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2020, 07:15:31 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2020, 07:22:18 PM by Councilor Ishan »

Just as a note, posting images containing the F word is problematic from a forum level perspective and I stumbled across the reports Sunday morning and resolved them without infraction because I am generous person. Something to be mindful of.

Now with the forum level stuff out of the way, can someone please tell me what is going on here?
So basically, Labor thinks I impersonated "badger" on discord, they found out when YT found out about some images on Laborcord.

LT admitted to being badger and admitted he sent leaks to YT about Labor's jokes about him, which includes jokes about how he would make all of his cult slaves and how he'd impregnate some of his hypothetical slaves.

Labor thinks that I was "badger" however, I have no incentive to send any images to YT about how Labor thinks of him.

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2020, 07:28:57 PM »

So basically, Labor thinks I impersonated "badger" on discord, they found out when YT found out about some images on Laborcord.

LT admitted to being badger and admitted he sent leaks to YT about Labor's jokes about him, which includes jokes about how he would make all of his cult slaves and how he'd impregnate some of his hypothetical slaves.

Labor thinks that I was "badger" however, I have no incentive to send any images to YT about how Labor thinks of him.

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

What actually happened, as can be derived by the screenshots, is that an unknown opposition member impersonated Badger (a zombie voter) - and based on the patterns of speech that 'badger' had, including his penchant for Atlasian history, kind words for Ishan and awareness of his beef with multiple Laborites (who the actual Badger has probably interacted little with), and unclean grammar, Labor deduced that this was quite transparently Ishan.

Additionally, Ishan was known to have possessed a rogue Laborcord invite, which he used to breach Laborcord the day prior to this incident. And if LT was behind this, it would have been executed far more neatly - LT has no reason to implicate Ishan in this.

As for motive, Ishan is very clearly one of the Atlasians with a strong hatred for Labor, and as 'badger's comments evidenced, a multitude of its members. Additionally, if my memory holds true, he previously commented on wanting to infiltrate Laborcord on Lokcord. So frankly there's no reason why he wouldn't have motivation to execute such a 'plan'.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2020, 07:35:20 PM »

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

What actually happened, as can be derived by the screenshots, is that an unknown opposition member impersonated Badger (a zombie voter) - and based on the patterns of speech that 'badger' had, including his penchant for Atlasian history, kind words for Ishan and awareness of his beef with multiple Laborites (who the actual Badger has probably interacted little with), and unclean grammar, Labor deduced that this was quite transparently Ishan.

Additionally, Ishan was known to have possessed a rogue Laborcord invite, which he used to breach Laborcord the day prior to this incident. And if LT was behind this, it would have been executed far more neatly - LT has no reason to implicate Ishan in this.

As for motive, Ishan is very clearly one of the Atlasians with a strong hatred for Labor, and as 'badger's comments evidenced, a multitude of its members. Additionally, if my memory holds true, he previously commented on wanting to infiltrate Laborcord on Lokcord. So frankly there's no reason why he wouldn't have motivation to execute such a 'plan'.
How does this explain the leaked images to YT, when the last time YT talked to me was last June asking me to vote for him and I was never in the YT cult.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

How does this explain the leaked images to YT, when the last time YT talked to me was last June asking me to vote for him and I was never in the YT cult.
Simple. Enemy of the enemy is friend. Plus, LT could have forwarded it to YT. There's plenty of explanations for it, none of which clear you from suspicion.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2020, 07:41:52 PM »

It appears SOME PEOPLE have neglected to read the title of this thread closely. If you are trying to convince people you are innocent, you don't ask a question that the prosecution can easily answer, especially when it fits perfectly into their case for why the defendant is guilty!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2020, 07:58:03 PM »

Silence, drunk 'badger'.

Simple. Enemy of the enemy is friend. Plus, LT could have forwarded it to YT. There's plenty of explanations for it, none of which clear you from suspicion.
If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2020, 08:50:42 PM »

If I was in Laborcord, I wouldn't only leak things MB said about YT and send it to LT or somebody who'd send it to YT.

And how do we know you didn't? The MB leaks didn't even reach the public until YT made comments about them. For all we know, you could've leaked other Laborcord logs secretly without anyone knowing. Well, except for the people who you would want to know about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies