lol try harder
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:14:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3058 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2020, 11:23:02 PM »

So when a Laborite potentially does something illegal, the opposition throws the kitchen sink at them, but when one of their own commits what would have been a federal crime had it occurred on Atlas proper, there isn't a peep (besides ASV). Great to see the opposition standing up for 'morals'!
Are you trying to equate Labor's shady electoral tactics with my apathy for your discord drama?
Lmao one of your own literally impersonated a voter, which would have been a federal crime had it occurred on the Forum. You just showed that you care as much about 'morals' and political correctness as we do.
Last I checked Ishan is not a member of the DA.
Funny. Then why are you not condemning these 'shady tactics'?
I already have elsewhere, and I will here too. What he did was wrong. But the kid's what, 13? 14?Doing dumb sh**t is what young teens do. I'm by no means condoning it however.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2020, 11:53:51 PM »

So when a Laborite potentially does something illegal, the opposition throws the kitchen sink at them, but when one of their own commits what would have been a federal crime had it occurred on Atlas proper, there isn't a peep (besides ASV). Great to see the opposition standing up for 'morals'!
Are you trying to equate Labor's shady electoral tactics with my apathy for your discord drama?
Lmao one of your own literally impersonated a voter, which would have been a federal crime had it occurred on the Forum. You just showed that you care as much about 'morals' and political correctness as we do.
I already have elsewhere, and I will here too. What he did was wrong. But the kid's what, 13? 14?Doing dumb sh**t is what young teens do. I'm by no means condoning it however.
That's all I need to hear. Thanks for actually living up to your party's lofty ideals.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2020, 01:41:58 AM »

Well goshdarnit, nobody asked me!

Anyway, while this is by no means conclusive, I think it should be pointed out that very few people manage to misspell Brother Jonathan's name as "Johnathan" either here or on Discord. Only one person consistently does so on both platforms.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2020, 01:17:31 PM »

I'm not condoning anything it just isn't worth my time to get so worked up over it.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2020, 10:47:16 PM »

So Ishan just gets away with it? Sad, this just encourages us to do whatever it takes to win because clearly there are no actual non partisan moral standards here.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2020, 10:49:55 PM »

So Ishan just gets away with it? Sad, this just encourages us to do whatever it takes to win because clearly there are no actual non partisan moral standards here.
It wasn't me, stop coming to conclusions.

How can the DA do anything, I am not a member of the DA, and the next election is in January and I'm pretty sure they didn't hold a endorsement vote in October.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2020, 11:42:32 PM »

It wasn't me, stop coming to conclusions.

How can the DA do anything, I am not a member of the DA, and the next election is in January and I'm pretty sure they didn't hold a endorsement vote in October.
The least the DA can do is to apply the same standard they did when blasting Labor for the Great Green Panty Raid (not to mention other cases) for an arguably more egregious offense. Labor's so-called electoral 'shenanigans' were well within the bonds of the law - the impersonation and defaming of an innocent, unaware zombie voter is a significant violation, and had this occurred on the Forum proper, it would have merited expulsion from the game engine. Thankfully, multiple DA members have condemned this, so at least they're willing to apply their lofty moral standards to non-Labor parties (albeit after some pressure).

The facts of the case implicate an active Atlasian, and 'badger's unique pattern of speech directly implicates you. And if LouisvilleThunder was in charge as he falsely claimed to be, this would have been a humiliation of Labor - not the other way around. There's only so many people who could have been responsible, after all.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2020, 07:32:39 AM »

I mean, it's not like we can do anything. What ishan did is legal and ex post facto laws are a huge no no for obvious reasons.

The only avenue to "punish" ishan if need be would be a recall, assuming it got enough support.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2020, 02:41:07 PM »

The Lincoln Council is addressing this with a censure resolution that encourages Ishan to resign, and I believe that resolution is sufficient punishment.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2020, 02:54:32 PM »

The Lincoln Council is addressing this with a censure resolution that encourages Ishan to resign, and I believe that resolution is sufficient punishment.

Good work, though a few years ago Ishan might already have resigned in disgrace.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2020, 04:49:26 PM »

Peri, I wouldn’t be so quick to make that generalization - depending on exactly how many years ago we’re talking, Ishan might be being openly celebrated as a hero by some.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2020, 04:55:48 PM »

also just gonna day that I wouldn’t put it past LT to pretend to be Ishan pretending to be Badger - copying a few of the former’s mannerisms while pretending to be the latter in order to create a scapegoat in the event of discovery. Not saying that’s what happened, but it’s definitely a possibility we need to be conscious of.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2020, 05:01:35 PM »

also just gonna day that I wouldn’t put it past LT to pretend to be Ishan pretending to be Badger - copying a few of the former’s mannerisms while pretending to be the latter in order to create a scapegoat in the event of discovery. Not saying that’s what happened, but it’s definitely a possibility we need to be conscious of.
I mean, that's a possibility - but given the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend mentality that unites anti-Laborites, what would the motivation be for that?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2020, 05:42:31 PM »

I mean, that's a possibility - but given the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend mentality that unites anti-Laborites, what would the motivation be for that?
Well, because খালি শিকদার গ্রুপের হোটেল ম্যারিয়ট না, এর পেছনে আর্মির ২৪ পদাতিক ডিভিশন, ৬৯ ব্রিগেড আছে, আছে ১৯ ইসিবি।
খুব খিয়াল!
খালি চিম্বুক এলাকা না- নীলগিরি, সাজেক এমন কোন জায়গা নাই যা এনারা পাহাড়িদের তাড়িয়ে পর্যটন গড়ে নাই।
 খুব খিয়াল!!
খালি সেনা কল্যান সংস্থা বা সেনা ট্রাস্ট নয়, খালি উন্নয়ন না, খালি পয়সা- মুনাফা না... এরা নব্য ইস্ট ইন্ডিয়ান বেনিয়া।
এরা যায় সার্ভভৌমত্ব রক্ষা করতে। শুরুতে ক্যাম্প গড়ে, সেনা ছাউনি গড়ে। সার্বভৌমত্বের দোহাই দিয়ে পাহাড়িদের তাড়ায়।
তারপর একদিন সেখানে একটা ক্যান্টিন, রেস্তোরাঁ হয়। তারপর একদিন তাদের সেনা ছাউনি উধাও হয়ে যায়, থেকে যায় রিজোর্ট, পর্যটন কেন্দ্র, হোটেল, মোটেল।
খুব খিয়াল!!!
খালি সেনাবাহিনী আর সিকদার গ্রুপ না, আরো আছে লুতুপুতু রোমান্টিক ইকোট্যুরিজমবাদী, সংরক্ষননবাদী, এনজিও, মিশনারী, ধর্ম প্রচারক... এরা সবাই দখলবাজ। এরা খালি মাটি চায় না, এরা মাথাও চায়! এরা মাথাও দখল করে।
খুব খিয়াল!!!!
এদের প্রতিবাদ করতে গেলেই উন্নয়নবাদী, দখলবাদী, সার্বভৌমত্ববাদী, জংলী-উপজাতি বিরোধী ষড়যন্ত্র তত্বের প্রবক্তারা চলে আসে। আমরা প্রাণের অধিকার চাই, চাই মাটি-পানি-বন-অরণ্যের অধিকার। এসব প্রাণের দাবি তুলে ধরলেই এইসব তত্ত্বের প্রবক্তারা বলে- তোরা দেশবিরোধী, ষড়যন্ত্রকারী-বিচ্ছিন্নতাবাদী-সোনার বাংলার মহান সেনাবিরোধী- অপপ্রচারকারী!
খুব খিয়াল!!!!!
তবু আমাদের বলতে হবে। সবখানে বলতে হবে! চিৎকার করে বলতে হবে। লিখে, ছবি এঁকে, দেয়ালচিত্র বানিয়ে, স্ট্যাটাস লিখে, গল্পে-কবিতায়, রাস্তায়, অরণ্যে। তবু আমরা বলবোই।
খুব খিয়াল!!!!!!
লেখাঃ পাইচিংমং মারমা, ব্লগার
ছবি (১নং)ঃ  জুলিয়ান বম
ছবি (২নং) ঃ ফেসবুক
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2020, 05:46:00 PM »

Well, because খালি শিকদার গ্রুপের হোটেল ম্যারিয়ট না, এর পেছনে আর্মির ২৪ পদাতিক ডিভিশন, ৬৯ ব্রিগেড আছে, আছে ১৯ ইসিবি।
খুব খিয়াল!
খালি চিম্বুক এলাকা না- নীলগিরি, সাজেক এমন কোন জায়গা নাই যা এনারা পাহাড়িদের তাড়িয়ে পর্যটন গড়ে নাই।
 খুব খিয়াল!!
খালি সেনা কল্যান সংস্থা বা সেনা ট্রাস্ট নয়, খালি উন্নয়ন না, খালি পয়সা- মুনাফা না... এরা নব্য ইস্ট ইন্ডিয়ান বেনিয়া।
এরা যায় সার্ভভৌমত্ব রক্ষা করতে। শুরুতে ক্যাম্প গড়ে, সেনা ছাউনি গড়ে। সার্বভৌমত্বের দোহাই দিয়ে পাহাড়িদের তাড়ায়।
তারপর একদিন সেখানে একটা ক্যান্টিন, রেস্তোরাঁ হয়। তারপর একদিন তাদের সেনা ছাউনি উধাও হয়ে যায়, থেকে যায় রিজোর্ট, পর্যটন কেন্দ্র, হোটেল, মোটেল।
খুব খিয়াল!!!
খালি সেনাবাহিনী আর সিকদার গ্রুপ না, আরো আছে লুতুপুতু রোমান্টিক ইকোট্যুরিজমবাদী, সংরক্ষননবাদী, এনজিও, মিশনারী, ধর্ম প্রচারক... এরা সবাই দখলবাজ। এরা খালি মাটি চায় না, এরা মাথাও চায়! এরা মাথাও দখল করে।
খুব খিয়াল!!!!
এদের প্রতিবাদ করতে গেলেই উন্নয়নবাদী, দখলবাদী, সার্বভৌমত্ববাদী, জংলী-উপজাতি বিরোধী ষড়যন্ত্র তত্বের প্রবক্তারা চলে আসে। আমরা প্রাণের অধিকার চাই, চাই মাটি-পানি-বন-অরণ্যের অধিকার। এসব প্রাণের দাবি তুলে ধরলেই এইসব তত্ত্বের প্রবক্তারা বলে- তোরা দেশবিরোধী, ষড়যন্ত্রকারী-বিচ্ছিন্নতাবাদী-সোনার বাংলার মহান সেনাবিরোধী- অপপ্রচারকারী!
খুব খিয়াল!!!!!
তবু আমাদের বলতে হবে। সবখানে বলতে হবে! চিৎকার করে বলতে হবে। লিখে, ছবি এঁকে, দেয়ালচিত্র বানিয়ে, স্ট্যাটাস লিখে, গল্পে-কবিতায়, রাস্তায়, অরণ্যে। তবু আমরা বলবোই।
খুব খিয়াল!!!!!!
লেখাঃ পাইচিংমং মারমা, ব্লগার
ছবি (১নং)ঃ  জুলিয়ান বম
ছবি (২নং) ঃ ফেসবুক

څه ویاړ؟ تاسو یوازې زما په اړه وویل ، لږ کوچنۍ؟ زه به تاسو پوه شم چې ما د بحري سیلونو کې زما د ټولګي لوړه فارغ کړې ، او زه په القاعده باندې په ډیری پټو بریدونو کې دخیل وم ، او ما د 300 څخه ډیر تایید شوي وژنې درلودې. زه د ګوریلیا جنګ کې روزل شوی یم او زه د متحده ایالاتو په وسله والو ځواکونو کې ترټولو غوره سپنر یم. تاسو زما لپاره هیڅ نه یاست مګر یوازې یو بل هدف. زه به تاسو له دقیقا. له مینځه وړم هغه خوښونه چې له دې څخه مخکې هیڅکله په دې ځمکه کې نه دي لیدل شوي ، زما د ویدیو ټکي په نښه کړئ. تاسو فکر کوئ چې تاسو کولی شئ په انټرنیټ له لارې د دې ویلو سره لرې شئ؟ بیا فکر وکړه ، ګرانه. لکه څنګه چې موږ خبرې کوو زه په متحده ایالاتو کې زما د جاسوسۍ شبکې سره تماس لرم او ستاسو IP اوس مهال موندل کیږي نو تاسو د طوفان ، ماګګټ لپاره غوره چمتو کوئ. طوفان چې د بې رحمه کوچني شیانو له مینځه وړی چې تاسو یې خپل ژوند بولي. ته مړ یې ، بچیه. زه هر وخت ، هر وخت ، او زه کولی شم په اوو سوو لارو کې تاسو ووژنم ، او دا یوازې زما د نښو لاسونو سره دی. نه یوازې زه په پراخه کچه په جنګي جګړه کې روزل شوی یم ، مګر زه د متحده ایالاتو سمندري قول اردو ټول اسلحې ته لاسرسی لرم او زه به یې د دې بشپړ حد پورې وکاروم ترڅو ستاسو بدمرغه خره له براعظم څخه مخ پاک کړم ، نو لږ څه. که یوازې تاسو پوهیدلی وای چې ستاسو کوچنۍ "هوښیار" نظر ستاسو په مینځ کې راوړو په اړه کوم ناپاک غچ اخیستئ و ، نو شاید تاسو خپله خندا ژبه ونیوله. مګر تاسو نشئ کولی ، تاسو ندي کړی ، او اوس تاسو قیمت ورکوئ ، خدای بخښونکی. زه به ټول په قهر کې شم او تاسو به په کې غرق شئ. ته مړ یې ، کمډو.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2020, 05:47:46 PM »

Good work, though a few years ago Ishan might already have resigned in disgrace.
I am not going to resign for what I didn't do.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »

or maybe it was Greedo's brother who pretended to be badger!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2020, 06:49:52 PM »

The point isn't so much what order things happened in, but that Ishan was involved in some way. We know that much, and Ishan admitted as much on discord.

If the Senate wishes to Censure LT, I welcome them doing so.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2020, 06:59:17 PM »

The point isn't so much what order things happened in, but that Ishan was involved in some way. We know that much, and Ishan admitted as much on discord.

I didn't know anything beforehand, I might have misworded what i said.
I was sent a link by MB to be banned from Laborcord with my IP and since I knew that I'm not going to be on Laborcord, I was wondering how many people in Conservacord would be in Laborcord before MB's link expired.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2020, 07:10:47 PM »

I was sent a link by MB to be banned from Laborcord with my IP and since I knew that I'm not going to be on Laborcord, I was wondering how many people in Conservacord would be in Laborcord before MB's link expired.
So you admit to at the very least, spreading a link to hostile actors that you knew contained highly classified information.

That isn't an admirable action and you should be ashamed.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2020, 07:12:11 PM »

So you admit to at the very least, spreading a link to hostile actors that you knew contained highly classified information.

When I was in Laborcord for 5 seconds, I could only see #general.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2020, 07:13:28 PM »

Even that is highly classified
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2020, 07:15:50 PM »

To be fair, that's not the controversial part - the primary violation here was Ishan's impersonation of a zombie voter (which all the evidence - syntax, timing, motive - seems to point to occurring). The only thing that could dissuade me - and many others - from that conclusion is if Ishan somehow testified under oath, which is obviously impossible under the current circumstance.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2020, 07:15:53 PM »

I doubt that contains anything of value, giving that MB admitted that "badger" got some images from the archived discord channels
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2020, 07:36:02 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length