Pence doesn't provide evidence of voter fraud in meeting with GOP senators
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:27:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Pence doesn't provide evidence of voter fraud in meeting with GOP senators
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence doesn't provide evidence of voter fraud in meeting with GOP senators  (Read 643 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 10, 2020, 04:37:12 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/525363-pence-doesnt-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-meeting-with-gop-senators

Vice President Pence spent about five minutes briefing Republican senators Tuesday on President Trump’s legal battles in several swing states to change the results of vote counts in key states but didn’t provide any evidence or details of vote fraud or malfeasance.

Pence explained the broad thrust of Trump’s legal efforts in several states, such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona, and told GOP senators that the goal is to ensure every legal vote is counted and illegal ballots are dismissed, according to lawmakers in the room.

Most of the meeting was devoted to the administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic and plans to swiftly implement vaccinations after Pfizer announced Monday that it had developed a vaccine that was 90 percent effective.

“The states are all the ones you hear about, where there’s obviously the recount situations,” said Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.).

“He really didn’t give any deep insight into the actual legal challenges, the evidence specific, anything like that, which I think some people were sort of hoping [for],” he added.

Pence instead talked generally about the challenges being raised by Trump’s lawyers.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said he didn’t hear any evidence from Pence to back up Trump’s claims that the election was stolen from him.

“I haven’t heard yet evidence of wrongdoing that would suggest a change in the outcome of the election but there are a number of lawsuits which will be pursued and the president has every right to carry out those lawsuits and insist on recounts,” Romney said.

Romney said Pence “described lawsuits state by state and what’s being alleged in those states.”

“I’ve not heard at this stage evidence of a vote count being off by virtue of some kind of conspiracy or inappropriate action but they’ll have time to present that,” Romney added.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 04:45:47 PM »

There is no evidence of any fraud. The fact that the GOP is going along with this charade is almost as frightening as the actual charade.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 04:46:37 PM »

they clearly dont have any evidence, just being sore losers in the worst way imaginable
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 06:37:07 PM »

I can't imagine being Pence and having to go along with the charade.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 07:57:07 PM »

Don't worry. Him thinking about his 2024 run is helping him get through it. He can tolerate going through the motions for now.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 08:33:57 PM »

Don't worry. Him thinking about his 2024 run is helping him get through it. He can tolerate going through the motions for now.

Don't these people ever think about personal integrity and morality? I mean, the world is watching. People are watching him act two-faced and calculated. In the present atmosphere, that is not going to work anymore.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 08:52:04 PM »

Are we surprised?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 06:55:53 PM »

Don't these people ever think about personal integrity and morality? I mean, the world is watching. People are watching him act two-faced and calculated. In the present atmosphere, that is not going to work anymore.

They wouldn't be Republicans if they thought that way.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 11:58:51 PM »

At what point does Mike Pence let go of Donald Trump’s pocket?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 12:00:19 AM »

At what point does Mike Pence let go of Donald Trump’s pocket?

When Mother says it time.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies