Will Iowa keep its 75% Democratic Delegation tomorrow?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Iowa keep its 75% Democratic Delegation tomorrow?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Will Iowa keep its 75% Democratic Delegation tomorrow?  (Read 2111 times)
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 02:13:17 PM »

Of the major purported swing states that just ended up being huge disappointments for Democrats (Florida, Ohio, Iowa), Iowa is easily the one I would most readily recommend that the Democrats should throw to the wolves. Florida is too big and too close to ignore, and Ohio is worth paying attention to as far as ungerrymandering the state goes since it's so big, but Iowa is just completely gone until the next realignment. We should not spend another dime or second there.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 03:22:37 PM »

If Grassley retires, which he sounded like today, I thought he was gonna announce his retirement, it should help D's, Iowa is not a hard right state that people think it is, they just like Reynolds and Ernst

I lived right next door in IL to IA and there are WC that live in DSM, DVP and Waterloo that are in urban poverty
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2020, 03:29:52 PM »

Delusional Atlas users who are stuck in 2004, in 2022:

Iowa is not a hard right state that people think it is, they just like Reynolds and Ernst

WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2020, 03:32:45 PM »

Iowa is not a hard right state that people think it is, they just like Reynolds and Ernst

imo iowa only flips in 2022 if democrats talk about young kim’s homophobia
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2020, 03:39:16 PM »

imo iowa only flips in 2022 if democrats talk about young kim’s homophobia

Weak incumbent DC swamp creature Grassley is DOA unless folksy populists Ernst and Reynolds campaign with him

MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2020, 04:38:50 PM »

I’ll predict a 2D/2R split with Ernst winning by 3, but it’s possible that it ends up being a 3D-1R majority again. However, it will be a very short-lived D delegation, so I hope people enjoy bragging about it (and Governor/Senator Rob Sand) while it lasts.

Pathetic.

It was actually 3R/1D, off by 25% and completely wrong again even though it was always obvious that MMM was going to win, so, as always, nothing but embarrassing D hackery coming from you. Self-hating RINOs like you are why this forum is such a Democratic echo chamber.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2020, 07:17:10 PM »

I’ll predict a 2D/2R split with Ernst winning by 3, but it’s possible that it ends up being a 3D-1R majority again. However, it will be a very short-lived D delegation, so I hope people enjoy bragging about it (and Governor/Senator Rob Sand) while it lasts.

Pathetic.

It was actually 3R/1D, off by 25% and completely wrong again even though it was always obvious that MMM was going to win, so, as always, nothing but embarrassing D hackery coming from you. Self-hating RINOs like you are why this forum is such a Democratic echo chamber.

There are more layers in this post then there is in a full sized wedding cake.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2020, 07:52:26 PM »

Pathetic.

There are more layers in this post then there is in a full sized wedding cake.

It's obviously an exaggerated dig and parody of me, even though I wouldn't have done that for this thread. It was completely reasonable to believe Democrats could hold their three seats here, all of them were competitive and tight. It was the fact that he craps on me for months because I predicted that Alabama, Kansas, and Montana Senate races weren't going to be that close (and much more), that I responded to him the way that I did. Not that he was wrong in slight insignificant ways as his coping exaggerations suggest. Not even because he was wrong, but because he was aggressive and condescending about it towards me.

It's also kind of funny that he uses an exact word from one of my posts recently but as far as I know he last claimed to have me on ignore?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies