Build Back Better: A DKrol TL of the Presidency of Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:20:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Build Back Better: A DKrol TL of the Presidency of Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Build Back Better: A DKrol TL of the Presidency of Joseph R. Biden, Jr.  (Read 2789 times)
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« on: November 10, 2020, 01:28:52 AM »

mooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Smiley
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 11:30:07 PM »

Nice description of the inauguration. Now it will be interesting to see what can actually get done. Since the 2 GA Senate seats went Dem, there is a lot more reason for optimism that something other than just executive orders can happen, as compared to reality (assuming they will stay R). So basically Harris is still a Senator and will spend all of her time in the Senate rather than in the White House Cheesy
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 03:35:00 AM »

I don't think it was wise of Biden to nominate a 69 year old Judge for SCOTUS. He should nominate a normal aged judge. If the Republicans block the nominee purely out of spiteful partisanship as with Garland, then that would just make the case for court packing in the future even clearer and make it clearer that the Supreme Court that the GOP has infected with partisanship is not legitimate, freeing up Biden to start ignoring it. I guess we will see how it goes though.
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 06:36:53 PM »

Tragic. So was the vaccine in general less effective than thought, or did Biden just get unlucky? Is this due to the approval process being rushed? Seems like bad news in that it will encourage the anti-vaxxers, and then if people don't get vaccinated, then COVID keeps spreading throughout the population indefinitely...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies