Hilarious Tweets From #NeverTrump Cucks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 06:06:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hilarious Tweets From #NeverTrump Cucks
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilarious Tweets From #NeverTrump Cucks  (Read 1694 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 08, 2020, 06:23:28 PM »

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/11/08/never-trump-wanted-biden-now-they-get-him-good-and-hard-n276882?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719

Quote from: Qyin Hilyer
As a proud original and ongoing NeverTrumper, I might be expected to be happy now that His Orangeness is headed out the door. Not at all.  I tremble at the thought of President Kamala Harris. The nation will need to keep her in check.

What did these people expect?  Trump was, and is, a Republican.  If you go down a checklist of positions, he's going to be surprisingly close to them.  Yet Hilyer is terrified of Kamala Harris (who is a Massive HP, to be sure) while Seth Mandel sees the sky falling over Susan Rice as SoS.

Some of these guys aren't real conservatives, so the move to the Democrats can be justified somewhat.  Some of these guys, however, are real Republicans.  What made them think that Joe Biden, who today is as right as a Democrat can possibly go, would advocate policies they advocated?  Trump didn't lose by a huge margin; indeed, he hasn't technically lost yet.  There's not a lot of evidence to show that the #NeverTrump Cucks are the ones that actually made the difference for Biden. 

The #NeverTrump Republicans are the ones I have no pity for.  None at all.  They supported a candidate they had minimal issue agreement with (unless they were harboring secret issue positions that they didn't reveal when they were partisans).  Now they've quite possibly given their imprimatur on ushering in a Democratic Administration whose policies they don't share.  And they're about to not be appointed to anything important, as their entry into a Biden Administration will be opposed by the Progressive Left.  Outstanding!  These cucks are the most self-important jerks in either party.  They have NO political savvy.  I'll die laughing when they start whining about Biden being too far to the left.  Nothing will happen that they shouldn't have foreseen.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 06:32:12 PM »

Oh god Fuzzy don’t become one of those people who use “cuck” that’s Sanchez territory
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 06:42:10 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2020, 06:52:45 PM by Joe Republic »

I know a handful of Republicans (including my father-in-law) who agreed with Trump on most issues and Biden on nothing, but voted for Biden (or third party) simply to rid the nation of a corrupt embarrassment who was dragging the whole country down.  Better (for them) to "suffer" for a few years so they can rebuild the party up from its cult-of-personality self-immolation.
omar04

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 06:44:41 PM »

Trump didn't lose by a huge margin; indeed, he hasn't technically lost yet.  There's not a lot of evidence to show that the #NeverTrump Cucks are the ones that actually made the difference for Biden. 

Trump lost by millions of vote in the PV and at best will win 248 EVs if he pulls out Georgia. All the votes not technically being counted yet doesn't preclude the projections from the major outlets that Biden is the President Elect. There is no path to the Presidency for Trump now that he's decided to stick to making his lawsuits glorified red meat for his base that quickly get dismissed.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 06:55:06 PM »

You're not the real ChairmanSanchez and I refuse to acknowledge your authority here.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »

Fuzzy's just going through the 5 Stages Of Grief. He'll be okay eventually.

I'm gonna be getting a lot of mileage out of this meme, apparently.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 08:46:09 PM »

We will never forget you, old Fuzzy.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 09:25:50 PM »

TChenka alongside youngster Forumlurker laying the non-radical persona Fuzzy Bear of Atlas to rest (as Fuzzy himself lives on obviously):

WARNING: Some NSFW language yelled in frustration near the end.

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 11:00:31 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2020, 12:57:33 PM by Bare-Minimum Biden »

The #NeverTrump Republicans are the ones I have no pity for.  None at all.  They supported a candidate they had minimal issue agreement with (unless they were harboring secret issue positions that they didn't reveal when they were partisans).  Now they've quite possibly given their imprimatur on ushering in a Democratic Administration whose policies they don't share.  And they're about to not be appointed to anything important, as their entry into a Biden Administration will be opposed by the Progressive Left.  Outstanding!  These cucks are the most self-important jerks in either party.  They have NO political savvy.  I'll die laughing when they start whining about Biden being too far to the left.  Nothing will happen that they shouldn't have foreseen.

This election wasn't about the issues, sadly. It was about whether or not America was willing to tolerate a white supremacist, a tax fraud, and confessed sex criminal in the Oval Office. Now that we've established that we can't put up with that, we can move back to discussing the issues again. As I've said in the past, even if I lined up with Trump on every single issue, I would find him intolerable and would never vote for him. When confronted with that same simple moral test-- let's not mince words-- you and your cultist brethren failed stupendously.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 12:11:34 AM »

are we still using the term “cuck” unironically? 
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 02:56:09 AM »

Fuzzy, you would be very upset if anyone said these things about you/Trump supporters that you’re saying about NeverTrumpers. Why the double standard? Because they dared to vote the wrong way?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 06:02:16 AM »

Is someone your age seriously using the term "cuck"?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 06:47:15 AM »

And yet, I'm still okay with voting for Biden. 
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 06:30:55 PM »

Meanwhile, the Cuckmander-in-Chief is on his third one...
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 06:44:56 PM »

The #NeverTrump Republicans are the ones I have no pity for.  None at all. 

They don't need your pity.  They got rid of a cancer, yet Republicans are not dead.  And it's not as if they got a far-left administration with Biden/Harris either.

I respect the people who saw that a commander-in-chief with such disgusting behavior was unacceptable, and must be ended--even if it meant an administration they didn't agree with too much on policy.  Some Republicans are decent enough to put ideology aside to restore some morality and dignity to the Oval Office.  Unfortunately, they're a small minority in the GOP.  Oh well, Biden won anyway.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 06:06:32 PM »

Fuzzy, out of all the posters here, your posting quality and content of character has by far degraded the furthest over the past four years. You belong on CityData Forums with all the other angry boomer wingnuts at this point, not Atlas/TE.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 10:03:04 PM »

I like how people just ignore fuzzy ripping rice because of his attitude. This explains why you guys accept warmongers over people with good ideas
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »

There are people still unironically using the word 'cuck' in 2020?

I predict that in 2024 Fuzzy will inexplicably start calling Biden supporters 'simps'.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 02:31:24 AM »

Fuzzy, please don’t troll. You’re far too earnest to be convincing at it.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2020, 11:56:12 PM »

Fuzzy, you would be very upset if anyone said these things about you/Trump supporters that you’re saying about NeverTrumpers. Why the double standard? Because they dared to vote the wrong way?

These #NeverTrump types agree with Trump on far more than they agree with Biden on.  Their posture has befuddled me.  Of course Trump's Tweets are ridiculous at times, but the statecraft from the Trump Administration has been quite good.  He's got a record of accomplishment, and accomplishments that these folks would be expected to like.

Their REAL objections to Trump is, IMO, a private conversation that the rest of America isn't really privy to.  That's my opinion, but I see little reason to be dissuaded from that. 
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2020, 12:02:38 AM »

These #NeverTrump types agree with Trump on far more than they agree with Biden on.  Their posture has befuddled me.  Of course Trump's Tweets are ridiculous at times, but the statecraft from the Trump Administration has been quite good.  He's got a record of accomplishment, and accomplishments that these folks would be expected to like.

Their REAL objections to Trump is, IMO, a private conversation that the rest of America isn't really privy to.  That's my opinion, but I see little reason to be dissuaded from that. 

It's mostly a business decision. Turns out the Never Trumper schtick was a great way to gain attention and raise money.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2020, 01:23:43 AM »

Fuzzy, out of all the posters here, your posting quality and content of character has by far degraded the furthest over the past four years. You belong on CityData Forums with all the other angry boomer wingnuts at this point, not Atlas/TE.
Yeah, it has been like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Fuzzy is completely lost.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2020, 01:43:46 AM »

What the f___ are you rambling about? You are fake (incoherent) news.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2020, 01:53:44 AM »

These #NeverTrump types agree with Trump on far more than they agree with Biden on.

Policy doesn't matter when the person in charge is an unhinged lunatic. I've told you this a thousand times before, and I will keep telling you it until it penetrates your skull.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »

It's mostly a business decision. Turns out the Never Trumper schtick was a great way to gain attention and raise money.
Brad Parscale has received forty million dollars, $400,000 of which he funneled to Kimberly Guilfoyle and Lara Trump. That’s a bit more profitable.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies