The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:43:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5388 times)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« on: November 12, 2020, 12:57:47 AM »
« edited: November 12, 2020, 01:03:09 AM by FalterinArc »

Nikki Haley Campaign Launch

Credit: Wikimedia Commons Photo by Ryan Johnson
Charleston, South Carolina "Hello America, hello. I stand before you today as many things, a wife, a mother, a patriot, a former Governor and Ambassador and most importantly, a candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America! Applause I am seeking the nomination of this great Republican party because there is something I believe in very strongly. That is America's Promise. I am the daughter of two immigrants who came to this nation to seek a better life. Through their hard work they were able to achieve a better future for me. That is the promise of America. I've seen it with my own eyes and that is why as UN ambassador I fought for America to be a beacon of freedom and liberty to the rest of the world. Unfortunately today too many politicians don't believe in America's Promise. They believe in micro-managing our lives and not rewarding our hard work. That's why we have to make sure the Democrats do not keep the White House next November. I am the candidate who can stop that. And as your president I will always strive toward that shining city on the hill. I hope you will join me by texting NIKKI to 33008. Thank you and God bless you and may God bless the United States of America!"

After the event, Former Ambassador Haley's campaign went live with her campaign slogan: "Restoring America's Promise."
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 07:00:54 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2020, 12:17:41 PM by FalterinArc »

May/June Schedule for Nikki Haley

May 1: Announce campaign in Charleston, South Carolina

May 2-5: Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina (With Nancy Mace)

May 6: Meet with voters in Orangeburg, South Carolina

May 7-9: Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina

May 10: Appear on Anderson Cooper 360

Cooper: Coming on the program tonight we have former U.N Ambassador, Governor and now canidate for the Republican nomination, Nikki Haley. Ambassador Haley great to have you on.

Haley: Glad to be here, Anderson.

Cooper: So Ambassador, I wanted to start off with a question about were you align in the Republican party. Do you consider yourself more aligned with the Trump wing of the party or more establishment or something else entirely?

Haley: Well Anderson, I don't like to be pigeonholed like that. The Republican party is a big tent and we welcome all sorts of conservative ideologies. As a nominee, I can bring all of those wings together.

Cooper: If elected, you would be the first woman to be President of the United States. How does that impact your campaign?

Haley: It's true, I would be the first woman to take the office. But I hope for people not to vote for me just for that reason. I would hope people support me because they believe I have strong policies. By winning I hope to show the left that you don't need to divide people up by identity to help disadvantaged groups succeed.

Cooper: You have both praised and criticized former president Trump in the past. What are your overall thoughts on him as a person, and how do you feel about his son announcing a candidacy?

Haley: I was very happy to work with president Trump as U.N ambassador and support his re-election. I felt his policies were strong and that he deserved a second term. Of course, I didn't agree with everything he did, especially in regards to the Kurds in Syria but that happened after I left the administration. As for his personal conduct, I didn't always approve especially in regards to his treatment of women. But that disapproval didn't mean I wouldn't work with him to do great things for our country. As for Donald Jr.'s candidacy, I don't see how he has any qualifications. HE's been handed everything in his life on a silver platter and now he wants to be the most powerful man in the world. We can't nominate him.

Cooper: Alright, Ambassador Haley, thank you.

May 11: Meet with voters in Spartanburg, South Carolina

May 12: Meet with voters in Asheville, North Carolina (With Thom Tillis)

Excerpt from stump speech:
Four years ago in North Carolina, you chose decency. You chose a true conservative champion over a radical liberal who cheated on his wife. I promise you this, North Carolina. I will bring decency to the White House. I will create a more compassionate nation. I hope you'll chose me on Super Tuesday.

May 13: Meet with voters in Marshall and Hot Springs, North Carolina (With Thom Tillis)

May 14: Meet with voters in Knoxville, Tennessee

May 15: Meet with voters in Lexington, Kentucky

May 16: Donor Event in Louisville, Kentucky

May 18: Meet with voters in Indianapolis, Indiana

May 20: Meet with voters in Peoria Illinois

May 21: Debut Trade Plan
Key Points:

Expand world trade with the goal of building more Diplomatic ties with foreign nations

Repeal government subsidies for manufacturing companies that export jobs

Expand USMCA

Pass long term authorization of the Export-Import bank

May 22-24: Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa (With Kim Reynolds)

Excerpt from speech on May 23:

My new trade plan will save states like Iowa that have been hit hard by over-regulation of our trade system. Tariffs are a discredited way of producing government revenue that leftists keep trying to push on us. Iowan farmers know how hard it is to keep afloat if they are having to pay double for essential supplies. My plan will protect American workers from their jobs going away, not from new jobs coming here.

May 25: Meet with voters in Walcott, Durant and West Branch

May 26-30: Meet with voters and host donor events in Iowa City, Iowa (With Kim Reynolds)

May 30: Meet with voters in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and Montezuema, Iowa

June 1-10: Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa (With Kim Reynolds)

Twitter response to Judge Srivinisan's nomination:
Judge Srivinisan is a qualified individual to serve on the supreme court. However, he is not the kind of judge I would appoint as president. I will leave the decision to the senate.

June 11: Meet with voters in Ames, Iowa (With Kim Reynolds)

Twitter response to Kamala Harris's "Domestic Terrorists" comment
Vice President Harris's violent attacks on conservatives degrade the tone of our national conversation and sow division in our people. I promise to be a unifying voice as president.

June 12: Meet with voters in Clear Lake, Iowa (With Kim Reynolds)

June 12-15 Meet with voters in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Give campaign rally on the 14th

Excerpt from speech:
Now as I understand, just a few days ago in this very city Mr. Mike Lindell announced a campaign for the presidency. He began this ugly campaign with attacks on the Vice President's religion. Know this, I was married in both Sikh and Christian weddings. There will be no place for religious intolerance in my America. We can attack our opponents without going after their personal faith. We can disagree without being disagreeable. If we go down a path of division, we will lose and we will deserve to lose.

June 16:  Take a flight from Minneapolis to Hartford

June 17: Meet voters in Worcester, Massachusetts

June 18: Town Hall in Lowell, Massachusetts

June 19: Meet voters in Boston, Massachusetts

Twitter response to senate cloture vote on Sri Srinivasan:
I have learned that a vote will go forward on judge Srinivasan. I respect the senate's decision and as I've said before he is very well qualified, and that I only disagree on his judicial philosophy. The final decision will be up to the senate.

June 20-21: Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire

June 22-24: Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire

June 26-28: Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire, Do a photo op at a shooting range

June 29: Meet with voters in Newbury and New London, New Hampshire

June 30: Meet with voters in Lebanon and Enfield, New Hampshire

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 04:53:12 PM »

Statement from Governor Haley:

"I will never be afraid to share my ideas with the American people. I will be happy to attend Mr. Trump's non-partisan debate. There I will present my case as to why I am the best choice for the Republican party and for the United States I would hope my fellow candidates will accept this offer as well and I question their motives for not attending."
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 11:57:09 PM »

Opening Statement: I would first like to thank Fox News for hosting this debate and my fellow candidates for attending. We are at a turning point in America's history. Right now we have an administration which rejects America's place as the greatest nation on Earth. They seek to tear all we have built as a people. They have bowed down to our adversaries across the world. They have accepted riots and chaos on the streets. Well, America I'm here to offer you a better choice. I am running because I want to restore America's Promise. We need to bring our country together and let people be united. We need to continue to serve as a beacon of democracy for the world. We need to create a nation where anyone feels like they can safely and securely raise a child. That's America's Promise and I'm willing to fight for it. Thank you.

1. Right now, you are the frontrunner for the Republican nomination. However, many conservatives feel like you do not truly share their values. Why do you think that is and what would you if you are nominated to convince them to vote for you?

Well Chris, I don't know if that's exactly the case. I think many people might just not know me yet. I haven't been a flamboyant media personality like some of my opponents, I've been actually doing my job. But when you look at my positions on the issues, you will see I'm a pro-life, pro-gun, pro business conservative. Those are the values I believe in, I stood up for them as governor, I stood up for them as ambassador and they are the values I'll stand up for as your president of the United States. For my opponents to suggest anything else is completely absurd.

2. Given the still ongoing debate in the country regarding the fairness of the 2020 election, do you believe that the election was rigged or that the Biden victory was legitimate?

It depends on what exactly you're asking there. I do believe that Joe Biden won the states he won, but that doesn't mean there was zero voter fraud like the media says. Biden received many of his votes from policies like ballot harvesting and universal mail-in. These policies are extremely susceptible to fraud as even many Democrats would admit. As president I will push for and sign bills that ban these practices so we can ensure our elections are  completely free and democratic.

Closing Statement: As the only person on this stage with experience as an ambassador and governor, I am by far the most qualified person on this stage. I can work with our allies, while securing a better life here at home. If you didn't know me before tonight I hope you've been convinced by what I had to say. If you want to support a woman who believes in standing up for America's Promise, then please go to Nikki2024.com and join us.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 11:28:43 AM »
« Edited: November 30, 2020, 11:55:31 AM by FalterinArc »

August Schedule for Nikki Haley

Credit: Wikimedia Commons-Staff Sgt. Jorge Intriago
August 1: Shake hands with voters in Hartford, Woodstock and Bridgewater, Vermont
Response to the passing of Senator Sanders:
Rest in peace to Senator Bernie Sanders. I ask everyone to keep him and his family in their prayers. I strongly disagreed with Senator Sanders on the issues but he had an immensely kind heart and did what he personally thought was best for the American people. He will be missed.
August 2nd: Shake hands with voters in Sharon, Royalton and Brookfield, Vermont
August 3rd: Give stump speech outside of Vermont State capital building in Montpelier
August 4th: Host an open door  barbecue as an opportunity to get face-to face with voters
August 5th: Meet with health care workers and local farmers in Burlington, Vermont
Response to Syria News:
The latest news from Syria is deeply dissapointing. This administration has clearly failed to keep Assad in check. He is a brutal thug who we need to be more tough on as a country. I will stand up for democracy overseas and make sure Assad does not have free reign.
August 6th: Fly to Will Rodgers World Airport. Shake hands with voters after arriving in the city.
August 7-13: Give stump speeches, meet with voters and tour local businesses across Oklahoma City. (With Stephanie Bice)
August 14th: Shake hands with voters in Hinton, Weatherford and Clinton, Oklahoma.
August 15th: Shake hands with voters in Elk City, Sayre and Cheyenne, Oklahoma
August 16th: Meet voters in Shattuck, Laverne and Guymon, Oklahoma
August 17th: Fundraiser dinner in Pueblo Colorado, 1000 dollars a plate
August 18th: Give stump speeches and meet voters in Colorado Springs
@NikkiHaley: We have a chance to elect a great fighter for the Republican party to the senate. Please, if you can, chip in a couple bucks to help Phil Scott get elected. It really makes a difference
August 19th-25th: Barnstorm all over Denver, Colorado
August 27th: Travel to Provo, Utah and take question from reporters on arrival.
Response to Hunter Biden news and Kamala Harris dropping out:
The latest revelations about the president's son are deeply disturbing. We must investigate these claims and see if the president knew of his son's actions. If he did, I believe he should be removed from office. I respect Vice President Harris's decision to drop out of the race and congratulate Senator Brown on his presumptive nomination. I am excited to meet him on the debate stage next year.
August 28th: Take the Utah Light Rail. Rally with Governor Spencer Cox at Vivint Smart Home Arena
August 29th: Travel to Reno, Nevada
August 30-31: Barnstorm in Reno (with Mark Amodei)

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 10:46:20 PM »

First let me thank Fox News for hosting this debate and I thank my fellow candidates for attending. Folks, you are going to hear a lot of things from opponents tonight. Not too much of it is going to be true. They're going to offer vague statements about the problems, but they're going to offer solutions. They are going to act like they can wave their hand and make all the problems go away. They can't. We can't go down a route of poorly thought-out policy. We need to elect a Republican nominee who can bring the fight to the Democrats, not engage in the same kind of foolishness as them. If I am elected as president, I will bring that fight to them, every, single day.

Specific Questions -

To Former Ambassador Haley -

1. Will you push for a plan to repeal and replace Obamacare and if so, what would that plan contain?

I will pursue a repeal and replacement of Obamacare as president. Now the left wing media is going to take the quote of context and say that I want to throw people off of their healthcare, I don't want to throw anyone off their healthcare. But simply put, Obamacare was extremely mismanaged and we need a new system. That system will cut red tape for insurers to lower the price of care and keep the market competitive while making sure people with pre-existing conditions are covered. That is the kind of common sense market-based plan that congress will pass and I will sign as president.

2. Democratic Super PACs, seemingly worried about having to fight the General Election against you, have already released hundreds of ads airing in swing states right now, claiming that you are so hawkish that you would invade Palestine, North Korea and Syria, leading to more never-ending wars. What is your response?

Tucker, this is simply ridiculous. I have never called for invading any of the places you mentioned nor would I pursue war as president. Only a fool would do that. I am merely concerned at the Biden administrations tepid attempts to fight back against authoritarianism. They need to understand there is a middle ground between cutting ourselves off and going to war around the world. America was once a beacon of hope to the world but the Biden administration has put an end to that. I'm going to restore ourselves as that beacon when I win this election.

Closing Statement:

If we're going to defeat Sherrod Brown, we're going to need sanity. If we're going to defeat Sherrod Brown, we're going to need to get real with the American people. My opponents just don't understand how to do that. Mr. Lindell spread a fake cure for the coronavirus, putting our citizen's lives at risk. He can't honestly get up here and say he cares about the American people. Mr. Trump junior talks a big game, but what has he done? He inherited everything his father worked so hard to build, he never had to work a day in his life. I am the only person on this stage who has held elected office, who has been up there in government fighting for conservative values. My opponents have just been sitting around, complaining their whole lives. I don't complain, I get to work. Thank you.

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 03:10:54 PM »

January Schedule for Nikki Haley

Wikimedia Commons
January 1: Announce January "Freedom Tour" all over New Hampshire to boost turnout in the state with Chris Sununu and begin pumping all ad money into the state

January 2nd: Give speech outside of New Hampshire Right to Life HQ
Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to announce that the National Right to Life committee has decided to endorse me for the Republican nomination for president of the United States! They know that I am the only candidate in this race who will 100% stand up for the unborn in every circumstance. They know that Mike Lindell couldn't care less about abortion. He's only in this race for his own gain. I fought for the rights of the unborn as governor an I will do it as president.

January 3-5: Barnstorm in Nashua, New Hampshire (With Chris Sununu)

January 6: Meet with voters in Hudson and Windham, New Hampshire

January 7: Meet with voters in Londonberry and Derry, New Hampshire

January 7-10: Barnstorm in Manchester, New Hampshire (With Chris Sununu)

January 11: Meet with voters in Hookset and Suncook, New Hampshire

January 12-14: Barnstorm in Concord, New Hampshire (With Chris Sununu)

January 15: Meet with voters in Canterbury, Tilton and Northfield, New Hampshire

January 16: Meet with voters in Laconia, Gilford and Glendale

January 17: Begin running below ad in New Hampshire:

Narrator: Wo do you trust to take back the presidency from the Democrats?

On one hand you have Mike Lindell, a failed businessman who promoted a fake cure for the coronavirus. We can't trust him to tell the truth as our nominee or as our president.

Nikki Haley knows that the right way to protect the American people is by bringing honest government to Washington. That's why she'll fight to cut taxes and drain the swamp in Washington. Vote for Nikki Haley this February.

January 18: Meet with voters in Meredith, Center Harbor and Ashland, New Hampshire

January 19: Meet with voters in Plymouth, Campton and Thornton, New Hampshire

January 20: Give a stump speech in Woodstock, New Hampshire
Excerpt from speech:
Right now we are in the middle of a movement. A movement that will carry this campaign and into the general election. We will let Mike Lindell know he can't buy this election. We will let America know that the Republican party is here to stay. And let me tell you one year from today, we will have taken back the White House for the people!

January 21: Meet with voters in Franconia and Sugar Hill, New Hampshire

January 22: Meet with voters in Littleton and Bethlehem, New Hampshire

January 23: Meet with voters in Whitefield and Jefferson, New Hampshire

January 24: Meet with voters in Lancaster, Northcumberland and Stratford, New Hampshire

January 25: Meet with voters in Bloomfield and Tinkerville, New Hampshire

January 26: Meet with voters in Columbus and Colebrook, New Hampshire

January 27: Meet with voters in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

January 28: Meet with voters in Errol, Milan and Berlin, New Hampshire

January 29: Meet with voters in Glenhouse, Jackson and Conway New Hampshire

January 30: Travel back to Nashua

January 31: Rally in Nashua (With Chris Sununu)
Excerpt from speech
New Hampshire! In a little over one week you have a decision to make. That decision is between me and Mr. Lindell. But I know, New Hampshire that you see Mr. Lindell for what he really is. He's an outside interloper trying to sow division in the Republican party. He uses faux populist rhetoric to try and get Republicans to turn on each other. He has refused to sign the pledge to endorse the eventual nominee. It's as clear as day he doesn't care about governing he only cares about getting on your TV screen. I'm in this fight because I believe in America's Promise. I believe that we can do better than the socialist policies of this current administration. And I believe that we will win New Hampshire and we will win this election!

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 01:04:00 AM »

Announcement of Vice-presidential candidate
Throughout this campaign Ambassador Haley has carefully weighed the decision of when to choose her running mate. Many different aspects of the situation were considered, including timing, willingness to serve and unity. She has met with many candidates to find the right option when the time comes. Well, that time has come.

Ambassador Haley has selected Mr. Donald Trump Jr. to be her running mate for the nomination of the Republican Party for President and Vice President of the United States. The Ambassador first met Mr. Trump in 2017, through his father and has enjoyed working with him since. He will bring much-needed business experience to the White House to bring aid to working families. We are ready to get to work to get this ticket nominated and elected. We understand it is unusual to select a running mate before the primary process has ended but Ambassador Hale beleives it is necessary to unite the party in opposition to Mr. Lindell. Thank you and may God bless America

Haley/Trump 2024
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 10:00:46 PM »

February 6: Send Don Jr. to campaign in Nevada with Mark Amodei over the next week.

February 7: Tour a Computer Hardware manufacturing plant in Nashua (With Chris Sununu), Meet with students at Rivier University

February 8: Meet with local gun shop owners in Nashua, Knock on doors with volunteers (With Chris Sununu)

February 9-11: Canvass across Manchester (With Chris Sununu)

February 12: Rally at SNHU Arena (With Chris Sununu)
Excerpt from Speech:
It's time to face who we want as the face of the Republican party. Do we want a liberal elite like Mike Lindell or do we want a conservative champion like myself? I mean, this Mike Lindell guy pushed a fake cure for the coronavirus. He's supported anti-growth liberal economic policies. And he also spews hateful bigotry wherever he goes. I can promise you this, I will be a president for all Americans. I won't seek to tear down what we've built. That's why I'm trying to bring back America's Promise. It's why I'm running, it's why the National Right to Life commitee endorsed me and it's why we're going to beat Mike Lindell tomorrow! Thank you New Hampshire!

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 03:34:55 AM »

Nikki Haley week before Nevada campaign schedule

February 8: Arrive in Las Vegas, speak with press and meet up with Don Jr. and the local campaign staff.

February 9: Host a "Latinos for Nikki" event in downtown Las Vegas (With Don Jr.)

February 10: Host a "Students for Nikki" event

February 11: Begin travelling to Reno, shake hands with voters in Tonopah and Coldale.

February 12: Continue to travel to Reno, Shake hands with voters in along the way in Tonopah, Falllon and Fernley

February 13: Beginning airing this ad:

Narrator: Who can you trust on immigration? Haley or Lindell? Let's look at the facts.

Mike Lindell supported the statement that "Immigrants make our country poorer and dirtier" He hasn't laid out any plan for controlling our borders. No leadership.

Ambassador Nikki Haley supports reforming our immigration system to protect our borders while reforming our immigration system to cut bureaucracy and improve the lives of those who want to become Americans. Because that' America's Promise.

February 14: Canvass with Mark Amodei and Donald Trumo Jr. in Reno

February 15: Open door Donor dinner at a local hotel in Reno

February 16: Announce endorsement of the National Rifle Association

February 17: Rally in Reno (With Mark Amodei and Donald Trump Jr.)
There's a movement rising here in Nevada. It's a movement that will carry this campaign to the White House. It's a movement that believes in America's promise. This movement can't be stopped by Mike Lindell, it can't be stopped by the Sherrod Brown and it sure as hell can't be stopped by the liberal elites who've been out to get us from the beginning. They want to make sure the Republican nominee isn't a true conservative. Well let me tell you folks, I've been endorsed by National Right to Life and the National Rifle Association. I'm the only one you can trust as your president. Here in Nevada we're going to show Mike Lindell we believe in conservative values and we're going to win the state!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 05:58:19 PM »
« Edited: December 26, 2020, 06:44:47 PM by FalterinArc »

June 1st-15th schedule for Nikki Haley
By U.S. Department of State from United States - Ambassador Haley Delivers Remarks to the Press on the UN Human Rights Council, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=70119559
June 1: Rally in Las Vegas with Senate Candidate James Settlemeyer
Sherrod Brown's attacks on me are such a distraction from the great plans I have for our nation. His policies come directly from the radical left playbook but Americans are going to see how bad they really are this November. We're going to bring down the price of prescription drugs, not force you off of your private healthcare. We're going to incentivize businesses to protect the enviroment, not burden them down with excessive regulations. We're going to protect the lives of the unborn, not fore taxpayers to pay for them! My ideas are common-sense conservative policies that almost everyone can agree on and we're going to see that at the polls this November when Nevada votes for me and for James Settlemeyer!
June 2-5th: Meet with voters in Las Vegas, emphasize support for immigration reform and how Sherrod Brown's trade policies will hurt migrant workers
June 6th: Open door fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
June 8th: Rally in Reno, Nevada
Excerpt from speech:
Senator Brown's economic policies would be, to put it mildy, disastrous. He has called for high tariffs which will practically stop all jobs from coming into this nation. There is no way that his radical ideas would bring jobs back to this country.  He's supported withdrawing from the World Trade Organization. This would put the world at a major disadvantage and allow China's economic might to continue to grow. I can promise you this, will never back down to China as president.
June 9th: Fly to Cleveland, take questions from reporters
June 10th: Rally with Governor Mike Dewine in downtown Cleveland
Let's talk about education, Cleveland. Too many kids are falling behind in our public schools. I'm going to appoint a secretary of education who recognizes the problems and takes them head on. In the mean time, meny children receive a very special opportunity in the form of charter schools. They truly exemplify how public-private partnership in America can lead to great things. Unfortunately, Senator Brown introduced a bill in 2015 which would seek to place more and more overbearing regulations on charter schools. Turning this places of hope and opportunity into the same failing institutions as our public schools. This isn't a binary choice. We can improve both charter schools and public schools at the same time. Democrats simply are trying to divide people by pitting these two types of education against each other. When I'm president, I won't play these political games, I'll fight to improve the lives of every American.
June 11th-14th: Barnstorm suburban Cleveland with Frank LaRose
June 15th: Begin airing the following ad:
Narrator: Sherrod Brown has been in politics since 1975, what's changed?

Our prescription drug prices have skyrocketed

Our air and water are more polluted than ever

Workers are paid less in wages due to heavy inflation

Sherrod Brown says he can fix these problems, if that's the case why hasn't he done it in Washington all these years?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies