The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:43:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5421 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: November 16, 2020, 02:33:47 AM »
« edited: November 16, 2020, 03:15:12 AM by Devout Centrist »

Mike Lindell Announces Presidential Campaign
Target Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota

Bring It Back Rally

Good afternoon Minneapolis! Wow. Look at that fantastic turnout we’ve got today. Folks, this is unbelievable. Really unbelievable. Thousands of people here. Wow.

It’s an absolute honor to have all of you here today. You know, we got other candidates running now and they didn’t get anything like this. Nothing comes close to this.

I want to thank all of you for coming out here today for a very special announcement. I am announcing, officially announcing, I am running for President!

In the four years since the radical Democrats stole the election from President Trump, we’ve witnessed the destruction of this country like we’ve never seen before. Joe Biden, where the hell is he? He’s nowhere to be found! Asleep at the switch! We have a President who has completely given up. Thrown in the towel. He’s handed the keys over to his Vice President. You know her. That woman, Kamala or Kuh-mala, however it’s pronounced, she’s running the show now. Trump said this would happen, people. Biden has been puppeted by Kamala Harris and her radical, Anti-American agenda.

Look at what has happened to this country in the past four years. We’re losing again, folks. We’ve made more trade deals and we’re giving away jobs left and right. A recent report from Reuters says we lost 250,000 manufacturing jobs since Biden/Kamala took charge. That’s almost half of what President Trump managed to bring back. Half. What are the leaders telling people to do now? Learn to code. LEARN TO CODE. I tell you people, it’s laughable. They want you typing on a keyboard for a living. You know what coding pays folks? 5 bucks an hour. And you know they’re just gonna hire some Indian or Chinese person instead, they’ll do it for a dime. Why even bother.

I’m a businessman. I know business and making things. I make stuff in America, for Americans. Right here in Minnesota. I’m on the front lines of this fight. Let me tell you folks, we’re getting the crap beaten out of us by China and India! My accountants come up to me and they tell me, “Mike, we’re losing millions here, doing work in America. We need to move out to China.” But I tell them, we got to stay here. We have to make a stand against these people or no one else will!

We’re losing everything to these countries and we get nothing in return. We’re selling them 5 trillion in goods. We get back, on a good year, 100 billion. It’s such a bad deal. It’s like our nation has no one in charge!

And let me tell you, folks, Kamala is selling us out to those people. A lot of people are saying she has ties to bad elements outside of this country and I think we need to investigate that stuff very closely. She’s corrupt folks. She took over the show from Biden and they’re all doing her bidding now.

You look at some of these people and they’re selling us out. We have an environment guy who is crushing our industry. Jay Inslee. Look at what he did to Washington, ask the people of Yakima what he did to them. No more jobs folks! We have a Labor guy, Tom Perez - he’s owned by China. Just look up the numbers. He’s got something like 100 million in a Chinese stock portfolio. He’s Kamala’s pick folks and he’s selling out our workers like there’s no tomorrow.

Folks, we know what is going on. They’re owned by lobbyists. They’re owned by foreign corporations. Anywhere you look, they’ve got their nose in everything that Kamala is doing in Biden’s name. They have no ideas, they just propose whatever their lobbyists want. Billions and billions of dollars in free tax giveaways. Look up SALT, folks. It’s free money for the rich.

What have Biden and Kamala given the workers of the country, you ask me. You get nothing! We’re losing thousands of jobs each year. They just published a report in USA Today. 1 in 4 people are not making enough to live a good life. A quarter of the country cannot take care of itself because we’re losing to China and India. It’s like our leaders have given up on making stuff here and they’re looting everything that isn’t tied down.

Look at that. No teleprompter. I don't need one. Never have.

I believe in God. I believe in the 2nd Amendment. But most of all, I believe in America. How many of these people believe in this country? Not many, I tell you. But I do. I really do.

I will restore our nation back to its rightful place in the world. We will be feared. We will be respected. But we will be peaceful. It’s like Teddy Roosevelt said, with the stick and speaking softly. We will carry that stick and be very careful where it’s used. Kamala, just look at her. She’s throwing it around without any idea how to use it. Very bad leadership!

I am running to protect the people of this country. We need leadership. We need good paying jobs. We need factories for people to work in! And we’re gonna bring it back folks. We’re gonna bring America back. And that starts right here, right now. Alright, bless you folks. Thank you, I love you! Wow.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:29:00 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2020, 02:36:03 AM by Devout Centrist »

Lindell For President
Campaign Schedule

June 1st:
--Campaign Announcement in Minneapolis
--Write a Check for Campaign
--Buy Campaign Bus “BRING US BACK”
--Hire pollster Robert Cahaly
--Start hiring National and Regional organizing team
--Ask Brad Parscale to manage campaign
--Set up personal Twitter, Facebook, Parler (Parlor??), etc.

“All of my opponents can’t fund their own campaigns. None of them built a business from scratch. I did. I will not be bought by anyone but myself. I am the only self funded candidate for President in the field. I will accept donations from you, the people, but nothing from lobbyists or special interests. They’re getting nothing from me. Nada.”

June 2nd:
--Drive to Mason City, Iowa
--Meet with representatives of Future Farmers of America
--Host Town Hall with local Republican Party

“I just looked up the numbers. They’re so bad. 35% of farmers are thinking about filing for bankruptcy. They have no money because Kamala and Biden don’t want to help people like you. They care about the people who type on keyboards for a living. Keyboard typers are okay, but no one should be forced to do it. It’s disgusting. You go to Canada or Mexico or China, and their corn, their soy is like, 20 times cheaper than what we make here. But they don’t do it better than us, folks. They get big checks from their governments and they sell it for pennies. We’re giving our farmers nothing. You better believe I’m gonna reward our farmers on day 1. We’re not gonna lose to these people again.

June 3rd:
--Drive to Ames, Iowa
--Field questions from local reporters

“You can’t trust the national media. They want to make money. They don’t care about the honest story anymore. You remember that guy, what was name, Cronkite? There’s no one like him anymore on TV. I tell ya. The local news. They’re the only ones you can trust these days.”

June 4th:
--Drive to Sioux City, Iowa
--Meet with local dairy farmers
--Chat up Trump campaign veterans

“You look at what’s going on to dairy and it’s very bad. Kamala and AOC hate it. They want to slap a big, big tax on your products. It’s like they hate cows or something. Maybe it’s the taste of milk, I don’t know. Very weird stuff. We’re not doing that to you people. I will protect the dairy farmers of America from foreign substitutes. Nothing beats our milk and cheese, folks. If we just help people like you out, we’re all gonna be better off. No dairy farmer will go broke while I’m President.”

June 5th:
--Drive to Des Moines, Iowa
--Hire Regional Organizer (maybe Bachmann’s people know someone??)
--Give speech at Local Union 33

“Plumbers. Pipefitters. Wrench holders. Those are jobs for real Americans. You guys are doing awesome work here. You think about what our country has done to workers and it makes me sick. People say it’s a dirty word these days. Unions. I tell them if you’re in a union, you’re working with your hands. You’ve got a skill and you’re sticking to it. We should be celebrating your hard work. Each day you go into your jobs and you’re sweating and giving it everything you got. It’s amazing.”

June 6th:
--Drive to Chicago, Illinois
--Host community meet up in Beverly
--Meet with community leaders and activists in Calumet Heights

“Folks, ask yourself this. I am the only Presidential contender to come to places like this. You wanna know why? Because those people, they don’t care. They don’t care about you. None of them do. They’re all in it for the big check and payout at the end of the day. Kamala, she’s already decided she’s won your vote. But what has she done to deserve it? She’s thrown a lot of people in jail for possessing a bit of weed. She’s said a lot of nice things about rebuilding communities and stuff. But where are the results?

Life just keeps getting worse and worse, and everybody knows it. Our leaders don’t care about you, but I do. I know how it feels. You only get change by shaking things up and I will go in there and shake them up a lot. We’re gonna be making sure people get rewarded for hard work. Black people, you know, you work just as hard as anyone else. But look at what the Democrats are doing here. Look at this city! You deserve much better than this. We deserve better than this! As President,  I’m gonna get you everything that you deserve. We’re gonna bring back the money that’s been taken from you by the Democratic elites in the suburbs. That I can promise you.”

June 7th:
--Buy campaign plane (used learjet?)
--Haggle on price (100k, take it or leave it...alright, 300k, deal.)
--Fly to Nashville, Tennessee
--Meet with Southern Baptist Leaders

“I am so happy to be breaking bread with you fine people today. It’s amazing, really. You know, I’ve been a devout Christian all my life. I believe in Jesus. I believe in the Resurrection. It’s a beautiful thing. Kamala, what does she believe in? Vishnu? Krishna? An elephant with four arms? I don’t know folks, but it’s not good whatever it is. Just the other day, she launched a total and disgusting attack on Christianity. She wants to destroy the Catholic Church, she wants to shut down Churches, she wants people to not worship freely. It’s really sick stuff if you think about it. When I’m President, we’re gonna make sure people can worship God any way they like, anywhere. Believe me.”

June 8th:
--Argue with campaign manager over talking points
--Fly to Concord, New Hampshire
--Meet with Republican activists in Derry

June 9th:
--Drive to Portsmouth, New Hampshire
--Make conversation with the locals
--Give away free My Pillows

June 10th:
--Drive to Manchester, New Hampshire
--Tour an old paper mill
--Speak with reporters

“Look at this mill. What the hell happened here? This is what decades of bad leadership gets you. We had a President who was bringing these jobs back and he got robbed by Kamala. Absolutely terrible.”

June 11th:
--Drive to Nashua, New Hampshire
--Speak with voters at a town hall event
--Argue with pollster about ‘the numbers’

June 12th:
--Drive to Boston, Massachusetts
--Meet with Curt Schilling
--Fly to Taos, New Mexico

June 13th:
--Debut immigrantion plan
--Mix with border patrol officials
--Go on a ride along

“I’m proud to officially and fully debut my immigration plan today. Here’s what we’re gonna do. We let the good people in, the hard workers and such. We keep the bad ones and the human traffickers out. I think the boys in blue call them coyotes. Am I right, Mike? Like the bad guy from the Looney Tunes?

These people are bad news folks. They’re pure evil. They come in, they steal people’s money. They throw women and children into trucks. They’re animals. Last week, they found a truck full of people. Every last one of them was dead. Everything taken. We got to stop them, folks. No more human trafficking!

You ask Kamala and AOC what they want to do. They say we just need to abolish ICE. ABOLISH ICE! You know what that would mean? Everyone here loses their job. Boom, poof, gone. They’d fire all of you. Meanwhile the Coyotes and their gang of thugs get to have a field day down here. It’s just sick.

We have to be strong on this issue. I love Mexicans. I love Hispanics. They’re beautiful people. The people here in our country are hard workers, very hard workers. But we have to stop the evil human traffickers. My plan will stop them dead. Guaranteed. “

June 14th:
--Visit El Paso
--Arrange a public get together with Kinky Friedman
--Hold rally at Sun Bowl Stadium

June 15th:
--Fly to Charleston, South Carolina
--Meet with representatives of the RNC
--Arrange voter meet and greet

June 16th:
--Travel to Spartanville, South Carolina
--Hold town hall with Representative William Timmons
--Stage photo op with local celebrity

June 17th:
--Fly to Las Vegas
--Meet with Danny Tarkanian
--Hold a rally outside Las Vegas City Hall

June 18th:
--Fly to New York, New York
--Host town hall with Nicole Malliotakis
--Debut Criminal Justice plan

“You look at what Kamala says about the police and it’s very bad stuff. She wants to defund the police like you wouldn’t believe. No money to investigate crime, no money to do stakeouts, violent thugs on the streets. It’s horrible. She wants the criminals to win because she gets paid when they do, I tell ya.

We’re gonna support our police officers. You’ve worked all your life to get here and I respect the hell out of your commitment. Your service will be honored, fully. We’re gonna establish a national system to give you the benefits you deserve. Some cities, I hear they’re thinking of cutting back on your pension or getting rid of your union. Not on my watch. We’re gonna back the Blue 100%. I promise you that.

We see everything that you do out there and it’s amazing stuff. You’re called upon to be teachers, medics, and mental experts. It’s a tough job. We’re gonna give the cities the stuff they need to take care of those other things so that you can focus on locking up the bad guys. That’s your wheelhouse. Less paperwork, more crime fighting!

And I know, I know it’s controversial. But we gotta legalize marijuana. We have to do it. The young people, the youths. They need to learn respect for the Police. But we gotta have a fair deal with them. You guys crack down on the violent thugs, we let the surfer boy with a doobie have a little fun. It’s a good trade.”

June 19th:
--Meet with officials at Trump Tower
--Hold televised interviews with OANN (ONAN?), Newsmax, and FOX
--Protest outside Chuck Schumer’s residence in Queens

“Thank you for having me on Jesse. It’s amazing to be on FOX again. You know, you guys didn’t do great in 2020 with President Trump and all that. But we’re on the same side. I want to take back the White House for President Trump. The Democrats, they stole the election. Clear as day. It’s absolutely evil. But we’re gonna fight to bring it back. I’m the right man for the job.”

June 20th:
--Fly to Dayton, Ohio
--Meet with local activists and truck drivers
--Hold a rally at City Hall

June 21st:
--Travel to Montgomery, Ohio
--Go door knocking with activists
--Meet with RNC guys

June 22nd:
--Travel to South Bend, Indiana
--Hold a town hall with Todd Rokita
--Pray over American Flag

June 23rd:
--Visit local diner in Indianapolis, Indiana
--Interview some folks
--Talk to local media

June 24th:
--Travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
--Tour a steel mill
--High five some construction workers

"Did you people hear what Kamala said about football yesterday? She wants to completely ban it. She's saying that the NFL should close up shop. What the hell is all that about? We're not doing that folks. They already stole steel mills from Pittsburgh. We're not letting them take the Steelers next!"

June 25th:
--Fly to Miami, Florida
--Visit Hialeah and order a Cuban sandwich
--Hold a rally at Yager Stadium

June 26th:
--Travel to Palm Beach and Boca Raton, Florida
--Visit nursing homes
--Lay out social security plan

“You look at what my opponents are saying. They want to cut social security, can you believe that? It’s so bad. Kamala’s out here with a plan to use your checks to pay for the bridge she’s selling you.

We’re gonna increase benefits. You are the ones who made America great. So we’re gonna make the elderly great again! We’re boosting your checks like you wouldn’t believe. Big, big investment into the program. And we have the money to do it right now! I’m gonna get it done.”

June 27th:
--Head to Tampa, Florida
--Hold rally near City Hall
--Chat up local reporters

June 28th:
--Fly to Iowa City, Iowa
--Meet with Corn farmers
--Organize an interview with USA TODAY

June 29th:
--Head to Davenport, Iowa
--Talk with voters and other people
--Hey Mike, do we have the budget for this?

June 30th:
--Fly to Flint, Michigan
--Meet with local activists
--Unveil the American Renewal Plan

“Ten years ago, Governor Rick Snyder poisoned your water! He made you drink water with lead it in, like they did back when Caesar was around. Then he got, you know him, Barack Obama, the President of this County, to come here and lie to all of you. He drank the leaded water right in front of you. Unbelievable.

The leaders of this country failed Flint. Kamala and Biden, Joe especially, they failed you. Here we are, a decade out. This guy came up to me and said, “Mike, the water tastes awful still. I think it’s got lead in it.” Ten years later and you guys still don’t have clean water, good jobs, or a decent city to live in.

I’m going to change that on day 1. We’re bringing money back into industrial America. We’re bringing back good paying jobs. $30 bucks an hour, these jobs used to pay. We sold them overseas to pay for some schmuck’s private jet. Well, that ends right here, right now. We’re turning this country around.”
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 11:31:34 AM »

"Look, we have free religion in this country. It's an amazing thing. Kamala, you know, she can worship whatever animal she wants. But she needs to practice what she preaches. She attacks Christianity and Catholics, and it's very unfair.

If she's so against child sex abuse, why isn't she investigating the bad people in the Government that are doing it or cracking down on the human traffickers at the border? It's a total lie on her part and it shows just how corrupt she is."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 09:22:04 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2020, 10:02:47 PM by Devout Centrist »

"I haven't been to *sick* weddings myself, so I can't really speak to what Nikki is saying. But it's not good folks. We shouldn't be listening to this woman. She was one of the first to stab President Trump in the back four years ago when Kamala and Biden stole the election from him. She told Trump to just give up. It's disgraceful!

The people of South Carolina hate her. She's a mean woman once you get down to it. It's like she has an ax to grind with me. She really should smile more."

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 02:44:01 AM »
« Edited: November 18, 2020, 03:08:56 AM by Devout Centrist »

"Kamala can worship whatever she wants! This is America! You can worship anything you want. That's the way it works.

But again, she's got to practice what she preaches. You know the phrase 'What would Jesus Do?' Well, she's got to ask herself 'What would elephant man do?' She's attacked the people of this country like you wouldn't believe. She's called us terrorists. She has to stop right now or we will stop her."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 04:36:51 PM »

"I accept Junior's debate offer. This is a great chance to share ideas, folks. Freedom of speech is what America is all about. We got to let people speak their minds. Kamala's already saying she won't attend. It's like she's afraid of the facts. Sad stuff folks.

I will pay for the mics, the podiums, the platforms, and so on. All from my business account. I am writing the check as we speak!"
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 12:00:03 AM »

"Honestly, Sherry's got some good ideas that Democrats should listen to. He knows that we need to bring factories back, folks. It's a shame Kamala and the pill pushers own him. He really shouldn't listen to those people!"
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 12:23:40 AM »

"I know business folks. Kamaler, she does a lot of dirty dealings. She owns Biden, she owns the Democrats. The Pharma guys and the corporations own her. It's a tangled web of lies. Very, very bad stuff people!"
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 12:38:14 AM »
« Edited: November 20, 2020, 02:25:44 AM by Devout Centrist »

"There she goes again, people. Now she's throwing Cortez under the bus. Cortez isn't good news, but she's standing up to Kamala and the keyboard typers. I gotta respect that."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 02:20:29 AM »

"Sorry Sherry, you are owned by Kamala and the Pharma men. You've gotten over half a million in free money from the pill pushers. Very bad stuff, Sherry! You've been there so long, they've got you hook, line, and sinker. It's disgusting."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 07:00:38 PM »
« Edited: November 20, 2020, 07:12:41 PM by Devout Centrist »

"Very sad to hear about Bernie's passing. He was a good man, you know, honest guy. We didn't agree on a lot, but he had some good ideas on protecting our workers and bringing jobs back. Maybe the last honest politician. Sad to see him go."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 01:27:35 AM »
« Edited: November 21, 2020, 02:53:38 AM by Devout Centrist »

July 1st:
--Fly to Phoenix, Arizona
--Hire Regional and Latino Organizing Staff for the Southwest
--Give townhall appearance in Surprise, AZ

“You know, the price of all these goods just keeps going up and up. The cost of food is up 5% just this year. Healthcare, medicine, school: it’s all tripled in the last two years alone! Unbelievable. Kamala hasn’t got a clue folks. She and Biden can’t keep life affordable for seniors and youths. You got families to feed and they’re laughing at you. They’re laughing at you! It’s awful stuff.”

July 2nd:
--Visit Kingman, Arizona
--Tour Historic Route 66
--Get a photo OP with locals

July 3rd
--Fly to Spokane, Washington
--Hire Regional Organizing Director for the PNW
--Hold rally at the Spokane Memorial Coliseum

“Show of hands, who here knows about Kamala’s environment guy, Inslee? Yeah! What do you folks think of him? Yes, Yes! You people know all about Jay. What he did to your state, he’s now doing that to the whole country. We’re losing industry, timber, mining jobs like you wouldn’t believe. We’re shipping them over to India and China for pennies on the dollar. Then they give the money to Amazon so they can hire more ‘highly skilled’ foreign workers. It’s a terrible deal folks.

Now, no one likes toxic waste. Believe me, it’s nasty stuff. But you know, Kamala and Jay, they just ship the jobs overseas and the pollution continues to get spit out. The toxic waste goes into the air. It’s nasty stuff folks, really nasty stuff. The earth is getting dirtier each year and they’re selling us out while they ruin it! They should be in jail, honestly.

We’re gonna bring the jobs back, but they’re gonna be clean. You’ll have the best air and the cleanest water. We don’t want some corrupt keyboard typers polluting our country. It’s all gonna be beautiful folks.”

July 3rd:
--Drive to Tacoma, Washington
--Talk to local Republican leaders
--Co-Host WWE’s TakeOver XLIV

“We have so much energy here folks! It’s amazing, honestly. You people are the best in the world. We gotta feel proud about this country. It’s got some problems, yeah. But we gotta feel good about it! America is all we got and we gotta fight to make it great. We’re gonna make our stand right here and right now. We love our country, don’t we folks? USA! USA! USA!”

July 4th:
--Fly to Washington, DC
--Host People’s March on Washington
--Attend fireworks display in Frederick, Maryland

“Fourth of July has always been my favorite holiday. We’re honoring all of the people who make America great. The soldiers. The cops. The firefighters. The teachers. The nurses. They’re the best folks, really the best we have to offer. No matter your color or religion, you gotta be proud of that.

People all around the world come here because they want to be like us. It’s an amazing thing. We’re all Americans deep down. We gotta be proud about the place where we live. No one else is gonna do it for us!

People, we’re all Americans. No matter what Kamala or the media say, we’re brothers and sisters. We gotta take care of each other!”

July 5th:
--Fly to Cincinnati, Ohio
--Hire Regional Organizers for the Mid-Atlantic and the Industrial Midwest
--Tour the Lima, OH tank factory

July 6th:
--Drive to Latrobe, Pennsylvania
--Meet with Representative Guy Reschenthaler
--Hold town hall event

“It’s terrible stuff people. The politicians in Washington, they can’t even agree on who should be a judge. What the hell is wrong with them?! People are dying out here and they can’t come to some kind of agreement over who should sit where and what kind of suit is the best? It’s insane folks, really insane. We have to end this nonsense immediately. I will go in there and end the shenanigans on day 1.”

July 7th:
--Drive to War, West Virginia
--Meet up with Franklin Finch (D-WV)
--Visit abandoned coal mine

“Wow, another abandoned mine. What were we thinking folks? It just goes to show how bad our leaders are. Very, very bad leadership from Kamala and Biden. We’re gonna bring back clean coal folks. It’s coming back big time. Clean air, clean water, no smoke. The best coal.”

July 8th:
--Drive to Asheville, North Carolina
--Meet with Representative Madison Cawthorn
--Shake hands at local diner
--Hire Regional Organizer for Appalachia

July 9th:
--Fly to Kansas City, Missouri
--Hire Regional Organizer for the Great Plains
--Enjoy BBQ with locals
--Hold rally at Kauffman Stadium

July 10th:
--Fly to Dallas, Texas
--Meet with Representative Beth Van Duyne
--Hold rally at Globe Life Field
--Hire Regional Organizer for Texas

“They say everything is bigger in Texas, folks, and they weren’t lying. Look at that crowd size! There’s got to be 50,000 people here! It’s so beautiful. You don’t see the media reporting on our crowd size though. They’re always saying we’re so mean and rude and divisive. C’mon! Look at the love on display here. So much love, so much unity! We’re bringing the country together people! We’re bringing our country back!”

July 11th:
--Drive to Austin, Texas
--Attempt meetup with members of ‘Rooster Teeth Productions’; fail miserably
--Hold town hall outside Texas State Capitol

“The youths, the kids. They’re alright. They’re good people. They need to respect their elders, you know, but they need our help too. They gotta pay a hundred thousand dollars for a piece of paper because Kamala is shipping their jobs overseas like you wouldn’t believe. It’s awful stuff and they need our support. We got their back folks. We’re gonna support them and the seniors 100%.”

July 12th:
--Drive to Houston, Texas
--Talk with oil workers
--Host meeting with Longshoremen’s union in Galveston, Texas

July 13th:
--Fly to Montgomery, Alabama
--Meet with community leaders
--Hold town hall event

“Civil Rights, people. It’s very important stuff. We got to move forward as one country and that means supporting the people that are hated by some bad elements in this country. We’re gonna protect them from the Klan and the Nazi thugs. I guarantee it.”

July 14th:
--Drive to Mobile, Alabama
--Shake hands with former Governor Bob Riley (Who the hell are you again??)
--Hold truck rally across the Jubilee Parkway

July 15th:
--Fly to Little Rock, Arkansas
--Meet with former Governor Asa Hutchinson
--Host bus tour of Arkansas countryside

July 16th:
--Visit Hope, Arkansas
--Chat with locals
--Hold impromptu rally

“A place called Hope. Kamala has completely forgotten about a place called Hope. It’s laughable. The Democrats, the politicians, the keyboard typers. They think that you folks are losers and suckers. They want to rob you of every last cent to fund China’s treasury or fill some asshole’s trust fund. We’re gonna stop that on day 1 folks.”

July 17th:
--Fly to Atlanta, Georgia
--Hire Organizing Directors for the Southeast and for Black Americans
--Attend Braves Game, get booed

July 18th:
--Hold rally at Turner Field
--Shake hands with locals at Magic City
--Meet with local clergy

“Would you ever see a politician here? Of course not! They don’t like being with people. They’re always with their billion dollar fundraisers and the big time money men. The rich. They own politicians. It’s horrible. You go to Washington and they corrupt you. It’s like they own your soul. It’s disgusting.

July 19th:
--Visit Emmanuel AME Church
--Chat with RNC men

“Wow. This Church here, it’s beautiful. It’s such a big tragedy what happened here. Another example of our country’s failed leadership and the lies made by the politicians. These people deserve much better and we’re gonna help them out.”

July 20th:
--Drive to Jacksonville, Florida
--Hold events in small towns
--Argue with pollster about ‘the numbers’

July 21st:
--Hold rally at Jacksonville Memorial Auditorium
--Host meet and greet with Young Republicans
--Shake hands with locals

July 22nd:
--Drive to Pensacola
--Host bingo at local retirement home
--Go to the beach

July 23rd:
--Rest in campaign bus on My Pillows
--Hold Interviews on FOX, Newsmax, and NBC

“It’s always good to be on Fox and Friends. You’re all interesting characters. Steve, I see you’ve gotten another treatment from Bosley. It looks good on you! Really, really good.

Now, I’m telling ya, we got to support everything President Trump did for this country. I’m gonna lead us back to that greatness. You know, you folks really stabbed Trump in the back four years ago. That was some disgusting stuff from your people at the decision desk. You outta be ashamed of that. I hope someone got fired!”

July 24th:
--Fly to Boca Raton, Florida
--Attend local synagogue
--Mix with local Republican leaders

“Jewish people are amazing folks. They’re great people. I love bagels. Under no circumstances can we slander them or make them feel lesser. We’re gonna be very strong on the radicals who hate them and on people like Kamala, who dislike them very strongly.”

July 25th:
--Drive to Tampa, Florida
--Hire Regional Organizer for Florida
--Hold rally at Tropicana Field

July 26th:
--Drive to Naples, Florida
--Meet Representative Diaz-Balart
--Hire Director of Advertisements

July 27th:
--Head to Miami, Florida
--Meet with Cuban leaders
--Hold town hall in Hialeah

“Kamala, you know, she has deep ties to Fidel. She and her people visited Cuba on multiple occasions. Now her goons at the Justice Department are using tactics that look a lot like what Fidel did. It’s terrible stuff, folks.

We’re not doing that if I’m elected. On day 1, we’re bringing back wet foot, dry foot. Anyone who sets foot in the waters off of Havana gets to come to America. None of this halfway nonsense. We’re gonna help people escape tyranny, folks.”

July 28th:
--Fly to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
--Meet with representatives from the Philly PD
--Hold rally outside city hall

“Just the other day, a cop, I think his name was Matty Ermentrout, he was gunned down in cold blood. It’s terrible stuff folks. Kamala is doing nothing to help the cops stop the violent thugs. We’re gonna act quickly to stop this brutal attack on the boys in blue. We’re supporting the people that serve.”

July 29th:
--Visit Scranton, Pennsylvania
--Meet locals at diner
--Hold rally at Memorial Auditorium

“Look at this place. It’s awful what the keyboard typers did here. This is Biden’s city and it’s in ruins. What a disgrace! I’m gonna fix Scranton and all the other Scrantons of America. We’re bringing back jobs, we’re cleaning up the air, we’re cracking down on crime. It’s a beautiful plan.”

July 30th:
--Visit Wilkes-Barre
--Tour old factory
--Chat up locals

July 31st:
--Fly to Los Angeles, California
--Hire Regional Organizers for the West Coast and for Asian Americans
--Purchase $10 million in ‘creatively informed’ ads for Facebook and Google, supporting Mike Lindell and attacking Kamala Harris
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 11:20:38 PM »

“Make America Great Again. Four short, beautiful words. Eight years ago, Donald Trump set out to take our country back from the forces that were killing it. They all hated him. The rich, the powerful, the corporations, the gun grabbers. They did everything they could to stop him. They bought Hillary Clinton, they crushed Bernie. It was an awful thing. Just as it looked like they were gonna win, Donald Trump managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. He beat them and their billion dollar swindle. For a brief but beautiful moment, our country was on the right track again.

Here we are, three years after the last election. After a whole lot of shenanigans and some backstabs from people like you, Chris, they forced him out of office. What a horrible moment for the country! He was a fighter, Trump was. Against the people that wanted to destroy America and extract every penny from her people. He knew that we needed to fight back and take back our country.

That’s why I’m on this stage Chris. I am here to be the voice of the folks. The people. They know our country is in a really bad spot right now. We got Kamala and Biden wrecking this nation like you wouldn’t believe. Our leaders, our politicians, they are owned by the rich, the corporations, and the politically correct keyboard typers. We have a nation run by pill pushers, corrupt politicians, and a whole zoo of frauds and posers. It’s laughable. We are being run into the ground by these people, it’s just sick.

I will restore the American Dream once and for all. It’s not gonna just be a dream, Chris. It’s gonna be a reality. We’re gonna bring jobs back, we’re gonna end the corruption and bad deals in Washington. All this division, it’s gonna go bye bye. And we’re gonna love this country. Because America, you know, it’s worth fighting for. And I guarantee you, some of the people on this stage don’t like this country, they don't love it. You can sense them pretty easily. We don’t need them. We need a fighter. We need a dealmaker. I’m the man for the job.”

1. In the latest General Election polls, Harris and Brown are both leading against you by over 8%. How can you convince Republicans that voting for you does not mean another four years of a Democratic Administration?

“Does anyone believe those numbers anymore? They had Trump down 10, 15, 20 points in 2016 and look what happened! They had him losing in a landslide last go around. These number people, they’re keyboard typers by any other name. They haven’t got a clue.

Look folks, we’re running our campaign very strongly. Very strongly. We will fight for every American and it’s gonna be amazing. We will win the election and we will win it by a lot. We will win and we will win and we will win. It’ll be beautiful stuff.”

2. Many voters are concerned about you promoting an unproven treatment against COVID-19 that ultimately was found not to work. What were you thinking and can the public trust you to handle things responsibly if another health crisis appears?

“When you’re in a bad situation, you know, a real bad situation, you throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks. The doctors and nurses did that with corona and so did I. It’s the scientific process, you know. You work it out. We came up with a treatment and it worked okay, but the doctors got a better one. That’s called science folks.

Now, we gotta be careful about the medicine too. The doctors are very smart people, but we can’t let the pill pushers and Pharma Men get to them. The doctors come up with some miracle drug and the Pharma people make them sell it for millions of dollars. It’s sick, absolutely sick stuff. And we’re gonna put a stop to the pill pushers once and for all.”

Closing Statement:

“This is a big campaign folks. Big, big campaign. We got to get everyone involved if we’re gonna beat the keyboard typers, the Corrupt Politicians, the Tech Bros, and the Pharma Men. Go out and tell your neighbor about me. About our campaign. Because this is a big beautiful movement. We’re working together to bring down Kamala and her corrupt, shady deals. We’re gonna end the bad deals, we’re gonna stop the corruption you see in DC. It’s all coming to an end. Talk to your family, your friends, your loved ones. Tell them that we’re on a mission to bring America back. We’re doing this folks. I believe in you!”
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 02:48:15 PM »

"Thank you Junior for hosting the debate. The podiums and mic set up are on me this time! Next time, you know, I'll get an invoice ready."

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 09:04:11 PM »

"Absolutely sick stuff coming out about Biden and his son! A total con job! Billions of dollars stolen from people! It's exactly what I've been saying since day 1 folks. He's corrupt like you wouldn't believe

And I guarantee you, Kamala knew all about it. A lot of people are saying she's got stolen billions of dollars in stolen money hidden in foreign bank accounts. We're gonna be asking her a lot of tough questions about this scam. She should be in jail!

They all knew folks. Sherry, Kamala, they're all bought and paid for."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 11:24:00 AM »

"How about that folks! Less than two months into this thing and we've managed to get Kamala and her corrupt buddies to quit. You love to see it!

I am taking full and complete credit for forcing Kamala out of the race for President. We were very tough on her, very tough. And now she's gone! It's a beautiful thing folks and we're one stop closer to taking this country back from the corrupt keyboard typers.

Now it's Sherry's turn people! He says a lot of nice things about trade and jobs, but he's a total fraud and a nasty liar. You look at the stuff he's done and the money he's taken. It's all a total scam. He's accepted millions from the tech bros, half a million from the Pharma Men. He's as corrupt as the rest of them. They bought his soul and he will sell this country out in a heartbeat!

He hasn't got a clue. No leadership skills from this one! No skills at all! We may have been better off with Kamala, at least she knew how to make corrupt deals! Sherry will get destroyed by China on day 1 and our country will look way worse than it already does."
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 07:58:30 PM »

Mike Lindell for President
August Campaign Schedule
August 1st:
--Fly to Iowa City, Iowa
--Hire Midwestern Organizing Director
--Host town hall with Representative Mariannette Miller-Meeks

“So VIP Mike, the guy that stabbed Trump in the back, remember him? He drops out and endorses this absolutely nasty woman. You know her. Haley. She’s a total fraud folks. Where was she when Trump needed her? She went and hid in her office! It was pathetic stuff. No leadership from her. She will sell you out in a second to the keyboard typers and the corporations. She’s in it for the big payday. They all are.”

August 2nd:
--Drive to Dubuque, Iowa
--Meet with local officials
--Open campaign offices

“This office is great, folks. It’s beautiful. You volunteers are giving this your all and I love to see it. You’re fighting against all of the people trying to bring this country down. You care about this state. You care about your families and friends. It’s amazing and we need this kind of support from everyone on our side. It’s beautiful. Wow.”

August 3rd:
--Open new campaign office
--Talk to local reporters
--Begin running ads about Mike’s life

“You look at what’s happening to this state and it’s disgraceful. You know, there are farmers dumping their product because the government forced them to throw it away! What a waste! We got starving people in this country, we’ve got farmers going bankrupt, and Sherry, Haley, they’re just telling them to toss it out! What the hell is wrong with our leaders folks? We’re letting people die on the streets, farmers lose everything, all so we can import some soy or corn from China or India? It’s sick. It’s like Haley gets paid when our people lose! We’re gonna be investigating her ties to the bad elements very closely.”

August 4th:
--Drive to Davenport, Iowa

August 5th:
--Drive to Council Bluffs, Iowa
--Meet with seniors at retirement home

“There are people in this country, you know them. They’re not good. They’re terrible people. They’re called politicians and you know they’re bad news! These people, they go to Washington, they get bought by the Pharma men, the Tech guys, it’s awful stuff. The politicians, they want to cut social security because they say the numbers don’t add up! The numbers don’t work because they’re the ones stealing from it! Just last week, we got a report that says Haley and Sherry stole millions from social security! Haley’s got this ‘genius’ plan, she says. Cut benefits, raise retirement to 70. It’s a total scam. These people are trying to rip off the elderly. It should be illegal, honestly. We’re gonna be cracking down on that nonsense folks.”

August 6th:
--Fly to Dayton, Ohio
--Meet with local leaders

“Look at all the hollowed out factories here. What the hell happened? You know, Sherry’s been in Washington for 30 years and he hasn’t brought a single job back! He’s lied to you for years, saying things will get better. They haven’t! We need a leader, folks. We need a President who will open these factories up again. I’m gonna do it folks. No more bad deals. No more lies. We’re gonna reopen these places and put people back to work, big time.”

August 7th:
--Drive through Southern Indiana
--Hold car rally
--Talk with locals

August 8th:
--Drive to South Bend, Indiana

August 9th:
--Fly to Denver, Colorado
--Hold interview with local press
--Hold rally at Empower Field

“Now I know why they call it the Rocky Mountain High! It’s amazing folks. You people are so so smart. You legalized marijuana before all the others and it was the smart move. People smoke, people drink. It’s part of life! We should be making money off of it, instead of throwing people in jail for it. Haley, she wants to ban it everywhere. She’s anti-alcohol, too. I don’t know what she’s smoking, but whatever it is, it’s not good for this country! She’s a total lightweight when it comes to leadership!”

August 10th:
--Drive to El Paso, Texas
--Hold town hall
--Chat with local elected officials

“We’ve got to be tough but fair. We’re gonna crackdown on the human traffickers, the coyotes, and the bad people. But we’re also gonna be fair. I love Mexico. I love Mexicans. It’s great stuff and we’re like brothers. I think the word is Hermanoes? Something like that. But we gotta be tough on the bad people. Haley, you know, she wants to just throw you people out and let the violent thugs rule El Paso. It’s disgusting. The keyboard typers think you’re all the same. Not me!”

August 11th:
--Drive to Odessa, Texas
--Hire director for Latino Advertising

August 12:
--Fly to New Orleans, Louisiana
--Meet with community leaders
--Hold town hall at local community center

August 13th:
--Hold town hall at local AME Church

“Haley completely failed your state! You look at what happened to the people of South Carolina, and it was totally wrong. She got bought by the rich, she fired working people, she stole from the treasury. You know, it took her five years to take down a flag. What is wrong with her?! Do we really need this bad leadership heading our country? C’mon folks, we don’t need that!”

August 14th:
--Travel to Columbia, South Carolina

August 15th:
--Travel to Spartansburg, South Carolina
--Give remarks outside county fair

“You don’t see Nikki here! Right now she’s holding her thousand dollar dinners for the Donors. They’re bad people, these donors. They want to rob people and do all sorts of disgusting things. She is bought by them, folks. They don’t even let cameras into these events. It’s like she’s selling herself to these people! She's servicing them as we speak! It’s nasty stuff, really nasty stuff. Leaders don’t sell themselves to other people, folks.”

August 16th:
--Fly to Buffalo, New York
--Meet with Laborers Union Local 210
--Hire Northeastern Organizing Director

August 17th:
--Fly to Portland, Oregon
--Begin drive up Pacific Coast
--Stop in Astoria, Oregon

“You got people in Washington, people like Sherry, they’re telling you what you can and can’t fish! It’s terrible stuff folks. China gets to harvest billions of fish and yet we’re only allowed to catch a million? What a sick deal! Very bad leadership from Sherry and the Democrats. When I get in there, we’re gonna bring the fish back folks.”

August 18th:
--Drive to Grays Harbor, Washington
--Meet with locals
--Hold town hall

August 19th:
--Drive to Tacoma, Washington
--Visit local papermill and dockyard
--Hold town hall

August 20th:
--Visit Seattle Washington
--Meet with community activists
--Give remarks outside convention center

“Who here like Jeff Bezos, raise your hands? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Sorry, that’s before your time. No one likes that guy! He’s evil, folks. He owns $200, $300 billion dollars and he gets it by working people to death! It’s disgusting. The people in Washington, the other Washington, they keep letting him scam and steal from people! Haley’s bought by him, Sherry too! None of these people have what it takes to bring down Bezos and his army of scumbags! I’m the only one who’s even talking about him. I’m telling you, we’re ending Amazon and all the other keyboard typers nonsense on day 1!”

August 20th:
--Fly to Reno, Nevada
--Hire Organizing Director for the Mountain West

August 21st:
--Drive to Elko, Nevada
--Host town hall

August 22nd:
--Fly to Salt Lake City, Utah
--Meet with locals
--Give remarks to supporters

August 23rd:
--Fly to Topeka, Kansas
--Meet with meatpacker workers
--Discuss policy with local lawmakers

August 24th:
--Fly to Minneapolis, Minnesota
--Talk to local GOP leaders
--Hold rally downtown

“Minnesota gave me my start, folks. I love this state. I love the people in it. We got to do better, though. And the bad leaders in Washington, they can’t do a thing. Haley and Sherry, they won’t make life better. That’s my job. To make life better for people. We’re gonna get it done.”
August 25th:
--Drive to Duluth, Minnesota
--Talk to locals

August 26th:
--Fly to Springfield, Illinois
--Talk to locals

August 27th:
--Rest
--Give interview to NBC
--Argue with RNC Chair about ‘the message’

August 28th:
--Drive to Cairo, Illinois
--Hold town hall
--Meet with locals

August 29th:
--Fly to Newark, New Jersey
--Meet with mayor
--Talk to local activists

August 30th:
--Drive to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
--Talk to Urban League representatives

August 31st:
--Drive to Washington, DC
--Hold town hall outside Congress
--Stage mass protest on the steps of the Capitol

“This is the belly of the beast. This is where Haley and Sherry rob you folks blind! We’ve got to call it out and bring this corrupt thing out into the open! We can’t let the keyboard typers get away with this! I'm gonna end those shenanigans on day 1!”
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 12:01:01 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2020, 12:05:56 AM by Devout Centrist »

Opening Statement

“Good evening folks, what a beautiful night to be with all of you. Really, truly, beautiful.

Look at what a difference one month makes! We forced Kamala and her corrupt campaign out of the race! We’ve got Biden and Kamala dead to rights, people. They robbed us of billions of, billions of dollars. They stole the checkbook and tried to sell us down the river. Nasty stuff! Thank god we got those emails, didn’t we folks?

We’re one step closer to the White House, our opponents are losing like you wouldn’t believe. Tucker, I’m here right now fighting for the people of this country. We’re gonna take back America. No more pill pushers, no more tech bros, you can sure as hell bet the keyboard typers are gone on day 1! No more corrupt deals! No more lies! We need to be winning again people!

And that’s what I’m gonna do. We got the tools to succeed right now. We can give every hardworking American a decent life right now. No one’s gonna be starving on our streets. Tucker, I can guarantee you that. And we’re gonna back the blue 100%. No more violent thugs, no more pill pushers, no more hunger. It’s a beautiful deal folks and we’re gonna make America the greatest place on earth once again.”

1. Is it true that in 2020 you have paid for the bailout of Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse and if so, why would you do that?

“Everyone has a right to a fair trial, Tucker. We live in America and that’s why this is such a great place. No matter what you do, you get your day in court. It’s a beautiful thing. Kyle, you know, he did some things that were not so great. Believe me, some of those things were not perfect. But we’ve got to give people a fair shot in Court. We can’t just toss them to the wolves. Kyle got a fair trial and I stepped in to make sure that happened.

And look, we got a broken court system in this country. Lots of people go to jail without having their day in court. It’s because these dirty lawyers and prosecutors, who are very corrupt Tucker, they get to make corrupt deals like you wouldn’t believe. They’re called plea deals and they’re insane. On one side, you get a guy who hits a parked car and gets ten years in prison. Then you get a guy who’s a violent criminal thug, he shoots a little old lady, and he gets 30 days in the county jail. It’s a total scam and these deals have ruined so many good lives while letting the real criminals get away with murder.

These lawyers are selling folks down the river to get a quick payday. It’s sick, Tucker. We got to make sure that everyone gets their day in court. I will go in there and fight for every American’s right to a fair trial. Everyone has a right to it, but these corrupt DAs and lawyers, they’re putting thousands of people in jail without a fair trial! We’re gonna stop this dirty corruption dead in its tracks.”

2. Given how relentlessly you have attacked Ambassador Haley in the past few weeks, will you still endorse her if she is the Republican nominee?

“I will endorse the person that has the best shot at winning, Tucker. And that’s me. I’m not endorsing someone who’s a lightweight, Tucker. You have to be a leader to be President. And she doesn’t have that skill.

You look at Haley’s past and there’s a lot of nasty stuff back there. She got paid millions by foreign corporations while she was in charge of South Carolina, she got dozens of free flights on corporate private jets, she stabbed Trump in the back, you name it! What the hell was going on? All these executives come to Columbia and they tell her, “Nikki, Nikki, please baby, we need you!” and it’s like they totally own her! She gets on their private jet and abandons the people of her state because she knows these people are paying her millions! It’s very corrupt stuff, you know. She resigned the day before the big investigation into these corrupt deals started! It’s shady as hell and no one is asking her any questions about it.

A lot of people are saying that these corporations gave her money to come out against Trump. We need to be investigating this stuff very closely. You know, you look at what’s going on to Kamala and there’s some evidence that Nikki is involved too. Very bad stuff, folks.

I endorse winners. I endorse leaders. I support people who prove themselves. Nikki, she is 100% bought by the keyboard typers. Why do you think VIP Mike dropped out and endorsed her? It’s a corrupt deal, folks. She thinks she’s gonna walk to the nomination now! We gotta stand up to this nonsense right here, right now.”

Closing Statement

“When I started this campaign, the polls had me at zero percent! Everyone in the national media was laughing at me, at the message we have. Look at how wrong they’ve been! We’ve gained something like 25 points in thirty days. Absolutely insane stuff, no one has ever seen anything like it, not since Trump! And we’re only going up, folks. We are running a campaign for all Americans. Everyone is sick of the corrupt deals and the bad people ruining this country! We’ve got a chance to take this country back, Tucker, and that’s just what we’re gonna do.

People watching at home, I want you to get on the phone, get on the Facebook and the Twitter, and talk to your neighbors, talk to your friends, talk to everyone! We are moving forward as one country, one people! I am not here to divide Americans, I’m here to unite people! We have the power to build a better country and we can do it! It’s gonna be amazing stuff folks. We will take down the corrupt, we will take down the powerful, and we will take down the people who have sold our country out. It’s gonna be beautiful!”
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2020, 11:45:35 AM »
« Edited: December 03, 2020, 01:56:40 PM by Devout Centrist »

"I built a business. I hire people. I work for a living. Haley, she's been in politics since the beginning, getting free meals from the gravy train ever since. She is 100% bought by the foreign corporations. You really think you can trust someone who's been with the keyboard typers for thirty years? It's laughable. If you elect her, she won't be able to get anything done. No leadership!"
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 03:44:08 PM »

October Campaign Schedule

October 1st:
--Fly to Fort Dodge, Iowa
--Address crowd at city hall

“Look, folks, we have to be very strong on these things. Very strong. There are countries just dumping stuff into this country and it’s awful. They take our laws and twist them for their own ends. It’s totally unfair. They get to push all their stuff in our country and our leaders won’t fight back! It’s disgraceful! My plan is gonna stop that, immediately. Everyone will be eating American corn, American soy, none of this foreign junk! Do you think Nikki will do the same for you people? I don’t!”

October 2nd:
--Meet with Darryl W. Perry

October 3rd:
--Hold rally at SNHU Arena

“It’s a sad story, what happened to New Hampshire. What happened to this whole region! You folks used to have mills. You used to make things and ship them to people all over the world. Paper! Beautiful, sturdy paper. Shoes, too. It’s a total disaster, if you look at it. We sold these jobs for pennies. PENNIES! Now there’s nothing left. They’re closing the last paper mill in this state. You know, this country used to make things! We used to be proud of the stuff we made. Now we’re buying them from China and India. It’s disgusting. I am going to reverse course immediately. Jobs are coming back folks. Good, union jobs. None of this Walmart or McDonalds crap, either. We’re gonna make things again and it’s gonna be beautiful!”

October 4th:
--Visit Nashua, New Hampshire
--Hire Organizing Director for New England

October 5th:
--Visit Dover, New Hampshire
--Give remarks to local reporters

“The youth, they’re getting a raw deal here. They’re paying 6k just to attend one college course. You know, when I went to college, it was 200 bucks per class. Real cheap stuff. Now it’s a complete ripoff. I tell ya, the administration at these campuses, they’re getting six, seven figure salaries while these kids are drowning in debt. It’s terrible, a totally bad deal for these students. We’re gonna put a stop to that. The states, you know, they gotta fund these schools too. I’m gonna go in there and take care of these folks. And college has to be a choice. We shouldn’t be forcing kids to go to college. We will get people jobs that can support a family of four. It used to be, you could give your family a good life from a job at the local factory. We’re gonna bring that back too.”

October 6th:
--Visit Portland, Maine
--Mix with crowds

October 7th:
--Visit Berlin, New  Hampshire
--Try maple syrup with locals

October 8th:
--Fly to Lexington, Kentucky
--Hire Advertising Director for the Southeast and Appalachia
--Attend whiskey tasting

October 9th:
--Drive to Frankfort, Kentucky
--Meet and greet with locals

October 10th:
--Fly to St. Louis, Missouri
--Hire Advertising Director for the Midwest
--Hold rally at The Dome at America's Center

“This is a great country, folks, great great country. But we gotta make it great for everyone! You look at our cities and they’re a mess! We haven’t put any money back into them/ No, our stupid leaders let the keyboard typers and the corporations extract every penny from the people living there. It’s awful stuff. That’s how you get crime and bad things. We’re gonna put a stuff to this nonsense people!”

October 11th:
--Fly to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
--Give remarks to local reporters

October 12th:
--Drive to Tulsa, Oklahoma
--Meet with Representative Markwayne Mullin
--Hold town hall meeting

October 13th:
--Fly to Anaheim, California
--Meet with Representative Young Kim
--Hold town hall

October 14th:
--Drive to Los Angeles, California
--Hire West Coast Advertising Director

October 15th:
--Fly to Las Vegas, Nevada
--Meet with local police officers

“We’re gonna be tough but fair. You know, there are some bad apples here and there, with cops. And we're gonna get rid of those bad people, believe me, they'll be taken away. But you folks, you’re good people. We’re gonna support you guys and help you out at every moment. You guys need it and we got your back!”

October 16th:
--Drive to Elko, Nevada
--Meet and greet with locals

October 17th:
--Drive to Reno, Nevada
--Go on a camping trip

October 18th:
--Drive to Carson City, Nevada
--Meet with senior staff and volunteers

October 19th:
--Fly to Des Moines, Iowa
--Create strategic GOTV plan for the Iowa Caucus

October 20th:
--Hold town hall event
--Mix with locals
--Hold rally

“The investigators, they’re finding some really bad things about Kamala and Biden. We really need to be investigating this stuff a lot more. We got corruption like you wouldn’t believe and we have to put a stop to it. When I’m President, we are going to be cracking down on illegal deals between politicians and their big donors.”

October 21st:
--Drive to Pottawattamie, Iowa
--Meet local GOP politicians

October 22nd:
--Drive to Sioux City, Iowa
--Address voters at town hall

“It’s so corrupt, folks. The way Washington works, you know how it works, they give these politicians hundreds of millions of dollars to get elected. These companies, people, they’re airing thousands of ads every year, wasting money and buying these politicians. It’s disgraceful. The cleanest people in the world can’t get out of the snake pit without dirtying themselves. We’re gonna get rid of this corrupt money in politics folks. We’re not gonna let some foreign corporations buy candidates lock stock and barrel. No, we’re getting money out of politics. Bye bye corrupt keyboard typers!”

October 23rd:
--Drive to Fort Dodge, Iowa
--Address volunteers

October 24th:
--Rest for the day
--Give interviews to national press

“Look Lester, we’ve got a country that’s in a really bad place right now. Kamala and Biden, and you know, Sherrod too, they’ve just failed this country. You can throw Haley in with them too. It’s a total lack of skill. People are starving on our streets. We’re getting beaten by other countries. Corporations are stealing people’s hard earned money. These people are poisoning our environment. It’s disgusting. We have to do better, Lester. There’s no choice. We may not have a country if we don’t fix these issues.”

October 25th:
--Drive to Cedar Falls, Iowa
--Mix with crowds

October 26th:
--Drive to Waterloo, Iowa
--Give speech at Elk’s lodge

October 27th:
--Drive to Ames, Iowa
--Meet with Representative Randy Feenstra

October 28th:
--Drive to Cedar Rapids, Iowa
--Just Chill

October 29th:
--Contact GOP officials about potential endorsements
--Rest
--Discuss The Numbers with Brad Parscale

October 30th:
--Fly to Milwaukee, Wisconsin
--Give speech at Teamsters Local 200
--Reflect on Campaign

“It’s all about solidarity, guys. Solidarity. You and I, we’re fighting the same fight. We’re against the people in business and the government that want to take away your hard earned pay. We’re gonna be out here all week, fighting for better pay for you folks. It’s amazing what truck drivers do. You’re the lifeblood of this country. No one's gonna trample on you when I’m President.”

October 31st:
--Fly to Minneapolis, Minnesota
--Meet up with kids
--Take them trick-or-treating
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2020, 03:20:49 PM »

January Campaign Schedule

January 1st:
--Meet with construction workers union
--Hold rally at Sam Boyd Stadium

January 2nd:
--Open new campaign offices
--Drive to Pahrump, Nevada
--Hold town hall event

“You look at what’s happening to this country, folks, and it’s terrible stuff. We have such poor leadership that it’s just unbelievable. We have an entire class of politicians who have let this nation down time and time again! Why the hell should anyone trust them to fix our problems? You really think Nikki, who by the way completely betrayed President Trump, you really think she can stand up to China and India? She’s been getting millions and millions of dollars from those people for years. It’s laughable. South Carolina got a raw deal when they elected her and she will sell this country out in a heartbeat. Just you watch!”

January 3rd:
--Drive to Carson City, Nevada
--Meet with local GOP officials

January 4th:
--Drive to Reno, Nevada
--Hold rally at Pioneer Auditorium

“Nevada is a beautiful state. It’s called the silver state for a reason! So many hardworking people here. We need a President who takes care of the workers of this country! Right now, you know, Kamala and Biden are doing everything they can to make life harder for the working people of this country. They, and the keyboard typers, you know them, they want to extract all your hard earned money to line their own pockets. It’s dirty corruption, folks, dirty corruption. And Haley, she’s getting a piece of that pie too. We don’t need her! Our country needs a President who isn’t afraid to protect the people who built it! You people, you’re the builders of America. I’m here to stand with you, believe me. We’re gonna put an end to this nonsense once and for all.”

January 5th:
--Drive to Elko, Nevada
--Hold interview with local media

“It’s very important that we take care of the miners and other hard workers in this country. Our leaders are telling people they need to type on a keyboard for a living! That’s not for everyone! We need jobs that anyone can go to. Mining. Construction. Making things. You know, we used to be number 1 in industry in the world. What the hell happened? I’m fighting to bring those kinds of jobs back here.”

January 6th:
--Hold town hall meeting

January 7th:
--Hold rally at SNHU Stadium

January 8th:
--Drive to Nashua, New Hampshire
--Mix with locals
--Give speech on industry and trade

“This state, folks, has been devastated by totally unfair trade deals. They’re corrupt deals people, the worst deals you’ve ever seen. And Nikki, she’s been 100% behind these corrupt bargains. She knows that when Americans lose, she wins. It’s a giant payday for her. It’s really sick stuff. Every job that got shipped out of New Hampshire was because of these bad deals. We really need leaders who will fight against that sort of thing. No more corruption! I will fight to put New Hampshire back on the map. Jobs are going to come back in here like you wouldn’t believe. We can make things right here folks, we don’t need to accept second place!”

January 9th:
--Drive to Rochester, New Hampshire
--Meet with local GOP figures

January 10th:
--Drive to Salem, New Hampshire
--Give interview to local press

January 11th:
--Drive to Merrimack, New Hampshire
--Begin airing new ads (TV, digital, and radio) in New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina
--Hold one on ones at local diner

I’m Mike Lindell and I approve this message

Narrator: America. Land of opportunity. The Greatest Nation on Earth. A place for everyone who wants to work hard. It’s a beautiful place, full of people from all walks of life and from every country on earth.

*Black and white photos of Kamala Harris, Nikki Haley, and Sherrod Brown come on screen*

Narrator: Some people think we should be ashamed of our country. Some think that our country should settle for second place. Some think we can’t make things in America anymore.

*Color photos of Mike Lindell come on screen*

Narrator: Not Mike Lindell. Mike is the proud owner of an American business, employing 500 hard working Americans at his factory in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mike values his employees, paying them enough to start a family, put their kids through college, and live a good life. Mike believes that all Americans should enjoy the great prosperity of this country and that all people ought to have good healthcare, good jobs, and a safe place to raise their kids.

*Cut to Mike Lindell shaking hands at nursing home*

Narrator: As President, Mike Lindell will fight to protect social security, protect our environment, and create new jobs for Americans hurt by foreign trade agreements. He will fight to protect Americans from crime and to create a peaceful nation for law abiding citizens. Mike knows that America’s strength depends on the strength of her people.

*Cut to Mike Lindell at home with his four kids*

Mike Lindell: We live in a great country. The challenges we face today, they’re tough and sometimes the solution isn’t obvious. But I’m ready to fight for the people of this country. When I go to Washington next fall, I will fight like hell to protect the hard working men and women of this country. That’s my promise to you.

January 12th:
--Drive to Keene, New Hampshire
--Meet with local GOP activists
--Give speech on corruption

“You listen to how Nikki sounds these days, it’s like she’s stealing my playbook! She’s telling you folks she’s clean as a whistle. It’s a complete lie, people. She’s gotten over $100 million from special interests and corrupt keyboard typers since she got in the race. Look at this right here, $5 million from GM, $10 million from Google, $7.5 million from Jeep. These companies, all of them have bought Nikki like you wouldn’t believe. GM moved to Mexico! Jeep moved to China! And we’re supposed to believe that Nikki isn’t bought? Folks, she’s totally bought! She has sold her soul and you better believe, if she wins, it’s lights out for America. We’re gonna be in a very bad place if we give her the keys to the country. She’s gonna drive us off a cliff!”

January 13th:
--Drive to Hudson, New Hampshire
--Chat with locals
--Give interview to local newspaper

January 14th:
--Drive to Raymond, New Hampshire
--Give remarks at rally
--Shake hands with well wishers and locals

January 15th:
--Drive to Franklin, New Hampshire
--Meet with local lumber yard workers
--Hold rally outside town hall

January 16th:
--Drive to Litchfield, New Hampshire
--Chat with locals
--Host pancake breakfast at local diner

January 17th:
--Begin mass canvassing operation with Regional and Latino Outreach Director
--Give speech on immigration reform

“So many people want to come to America. A lot of them, you know, they love this country. We need to make the rules fairer for the people who love this country. We’re gonna be very tough on criminals, of course, and on those who want to push pills on the people of this country. Drug traffickers, human traffickers, they don’t belong here. We’re gonna be really tough on those people trying to cross the border.

But those that love this country, they deserve to be here. We’re gonna make a fair set of rules that anyone can follow. And if they want to come to this country and work hard, they deserve to live here. It’s gonna be a beautiful thing. We will work with people to make it happen. America is the greatest country, folks, and we’re gonna make sure people who feel the same way as us get to live here too!”

January 18th:
--Drive to Boulder City, Nevada
--Meet with locals
--Give speech on infrastructure

“Look at that beautiful dam back there! It’s amazing stuff. We need more like it. I will invest a trillion dollars, huge sum folks, a trillion dollars into infrastructure. We need to build things in this country again! We can hire millions of people to rebuild our infrastructure. You ask Nikki what she thinks and she won’t give you the time of day. Not me!”

January 19th:
--Drive to Henderson, Nevada
--Give speech on construction job creation

“You guys are some of the hardest workers, I swear. You can build a house in less than a day. It’s phenomenal stuff. Some places in this country, you know, there aren’t enough houses to go around! What the hell are we doing here?! We have workers who can build anything, and they can build it better than anyone else can! We’re gonna make sure millions of construction workers just like you can go out there and build new houses for people. I will make it my goal to ensure that all construction workers get good, honest work. Good pay, good hours. No more slaving away for overtime in the on season! You get good work year round and your body won’t have to suffer for it. Good medical care too! It’s a great deal folks.”

January 20th:
--Drive to Enterprise, Nevada
--Talk to locals about water rights

January 21st:
--Drive to North Las Vegas, Nevada
--Hold rally at city hall

January 22nd:
--Drive to Sparks, Nevada
--Give speech about unity

“It’s all about unity folks. The keyboard typers, Nikki, and Kamala, they want to divide us. We’re hicks, they say. We’re too loud, they say. Latinos, they think you’re trash. It’s disgusting stuff. We’re one people in this country and when we come together, there’s nothing we can’t do! The politicians don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. This is the greatest nation on earth folks and you’re all a part of it!”

January 23rd:
--Fly to Davenport, Iowa
--Give remarks to local press
--Visit local diner

January 24th:
--Rest
--Give Interview to national press

January 25th:
--Fly to Berlin, New Hampshire
--Hold town hall
--Talk with GOP activists

January 26th:
--Drive to Laconia, New Hampshire
--Mix with locals

January 27th:
--Drive to Lebanon, New Hampshire
--Start mass organizing with Regional New England Director
--Begin March for Mike (January 27th-February 8th)

January 28th:
--Drive to Portsmouth, New Hampshire
--Organize local canvass
--Meet with locals

January 29th:
--Organize local canvass
--Host meeting with local law enforcement

January 30th:
--Fly to Iowa City, Iowa
--Organize local canvass
--Launch plan for Iowa Caucus with Midwestern Organizing Director

January 31st:
--Meet with locals
--Hold rally

“It’s horrible folks, you don’t even see Nikki coming to Iowa! I don’t know what she’s doing, I don’t think she likes this state very much. I’m here fighting for the people of Iowa. I’m here fighting for the people of this country! This fall, we’re gonna take back the White House from Biden and Kamala. No more corruption! No more scandals! No more selling out! We can win this thing and we can finally create a country that supports all Americans. We can do it folks!”
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2020, 11:58:38 AM »

Early February Campaign Schedule

February 1st:
--Hold victory party in Des Moines, Iowa
--Fly to Berlin, New Hampshire
--Launch GOTV week

February 2nd:
--Drive to Bethlehem, New Hampshire
--Meet with locals
--Give remarks on trade and manufacturing

February 3rd:
--Drive to Haverhill, New Hampshire
--Join canvass with volunteers
--Hold town hall event

February 4th:
--Drive to Milton, New Hampshire
--Chat with crowds
--Give speech on foreign policy

February 5th:
--Drive to Littleton, New Hampshire
--Launch local canvass
--Join locals at diner

February 6th:
--Drive to North Hampton, New Hampshire
--Launch local canvass
--Talk to volunteers

February 7th:
--Drive to Greenland, New Hampshire
--Make final preparations for primary

February 8th:
--Drive to campaign headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire
--Launch GOTV operation
--Hold rally at SNHU stadium
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2020, 03:59:47 PM »

Mid February Campaign Schedule

February 9th:
--Launch final week of caucus canvass
--Give speech on unity and diversity

“This is a beautiful country, folks. Beautiful, beautiful country. And the best part is, it’s all yours! We need to make sure every American gets to enjoy this great land. Some people, you know, they say that’s discriminatory. What’s so bigoted about that!? Here we are, doing our best to support each other, to build a country that’s great for everyone! We’re all Americans folks, whether you’re White, Black, Latino, Asian. I tell ya. We're one nation and we’re gonna make it work!”

February 10th:
--Drive to Henderson, Nevada
--Launch canvass
--Hold rally at Sam Boyd Stadium

“It’s time to come together, people. The people on this campaign did a helluva job in Iowa and New Hampshire. So much unity, so much hard work! It’s an amazing thing and they really outdid themselves there. Now, I am reaching out to everyone else. This campaign has a home for everyone. We’re fighting to make this country great for everyone and that’s just what I’m gonna do as President. We need to be united against the corrupt politicians and foreign corporations, folks. We need the support of all kinds of people. We are all brothers and sisters, people. If we want to win, we have to stay united against the forces that are destroying this country. I know we can win this fight folks!”

February 11th:
--Drive to Reno, Nevada
--Launch canvass
--Begin airing ads targeted at working class voters

*Pictures of construction workers*

Narrator: Hard work. It’s what made America great.

*Montage of miners, warehouse workers, and mechanics come on screen*

Narrator: No matter where you work, you always strive to go the extra mile. You always give it your all.

*Black and white image of empty factories and shuttered construction sites come on screen*

Narrator: These days finding a decent job can be challenging, Factories have closed down. Construction sites are sitting empty. Working people just can’t get ahead these days.

*Color photo of Mike Lindell comes on screen*

Narrator: Mike Lindell knows the value of a hard day’s work. He worked his way up from the factory floor to become the head of his own business. Mike has built a company that cares about its workers, paying them a good wage and making sure that everyone gets to live comfortably. Mike provides every worker with a comprehensive retirement plan, ensuring that all workers can enjoy a comfortable retirement. As President, Mike will fight to make sure every company, foreign or domestic, provides their workers with good pay and fair hours. Mike will tackle corruption and bring jobs back to the United States. Mike promises to be a President for every American, protecting working families from crime and predatory businesses.

*Mike Lindell addresses the camera*

Mike Lindell: Hard work isn’t easy. We have so many workers in this country who deserve so much better. As President, I will fight to make sure you get the benefits you deserve. Excellent pay, good retirement benefits, and the best medical care in the world. Together, we can make it happen.

*Mike 2020 Logo flashes*

Mike Lindell: I’m Mike Lindell and I approve this message

February 12th:
--Drive to Sparks, Nevada
--Launch local canvass
--Meet with local GOP leaders

February 13th:
--Drive to Elko, Nevada
--Meet with locals
--Prepare county caucus leaders

February 14th:
--Drive to Ely, Nevada