The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:55:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5288 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 08, 2020, 03:52:27 PM »
« edited: November 08, 2020, 04:30:51 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Schedule for Kamala Harris

May 1, 2023

Meet Voters, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Speech, The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Almost three years ago you repudiated Trumpism resoundingly, giving President Biden all five of your votes. Now, I ask you to do so again, for me, or for whoever our nominee ends up being. After all, no matter who the Republicans nominate, they cannot win their nomination without being a Trumpist.

Meet Voters, Whitefield, New Hampshire

Meet Voters, Stark, New Hampshire

May 2, 2023

Meet Voters in Lancaster, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Littleton, New Hampshire

Tour Headquarters of Littleton Coin Company, Littleton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire

'
May 3, 2023

Meet Voters in Warren, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Groton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Alexandria, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Hill, New Hampshire

May 4, 2023

Speech before students, Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire

So, if you're going to be eighteen before the New Hampshire Primary, raise your hand.

Okay, now if you're going to be eighteen before next November's general election, raise your hand.

Great.

It's very important that you register to vote for those dates. Voting is the lifeblood of our electoral system. Without it, we literally could not have the government we have now. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to register once you are eligible.

Speech in Franklin, New Hampshire

Saudi Arabia has never been suitably punished for the brutal murder of Jamal Kashoggi. As President, I will freeze all Saudi Arabian money currently in the United States, institute sanctions on the entire Saudi Royal Family, and issue a travel ban on all Saudi Nationals from entering the United States.

Meet Voters in Tilton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire

May 5,2023

Appearance on CBS This Morning, from Barnstead, New Hampshire

So, yesterday, you called for a travel ban on Saudi Nationals. Care to explain that?

I can. Jamal Kashoggi, a journalist, was murdered five years ago by the Saudi Government. Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian. If I were President Bush in 2003, I would have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. However, we are long past the time to correct that mistake, and invading Saudi Arabia now would get us nowhere. However, what I suggested would serve as an appropriate punishment, without actually risking American troops.

What about those who say a travel ban against Saudi Arabia is racist?

Unlike what President Trump tried to do, the Saudis have done quite a bit to earn a travel ban. Hell, they should have gotten one for 9/11 alone! I'm not about to go crazy and put a travel ban on every Muslim country or Muslim in the world. Only two countries in the middle east are active threats to American lives right now, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and they are the only two countries in that region of the world I would consider putting a travel ban in place on.

Meet Voters in Barrington, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Strafford, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Auburn, New Hampshire

May 6, 2023

Meet Voters in Zwingle, Iowa

Meet Voters in Springbrook, Iowa

Meet Voters in La Motte, Iowa

May 7, 2023

Meet Voters in Miles, Iowa

Meet Voters in Andrew, Iowa

Meet Voters in Sabula, Iowa

May 8, 2023

Meet with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, Phoenix, Arizona (Discussing Immigration policy, and possible American cooperation in Mexico's drug war).

May 9-25

Attend various NBA Playoff Games (Golden State Warriors)

May 26, 27, 28

Campaign Strategy Session. U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C.

May 29

Lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder,Arlington National Cemetary, Arlington, Virginia.

May 30, 31

Rest, U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 04:30:17 PM »

Schedule for Kamala Harris

May 1, 2023

Meet Voters, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Speech, The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

Almost three years ago you repudiated Trumpism resoundingly, giving President Biden all five of your votes. Now, I ask you to do so again, for me, or for whoever our nominee ends up being. After all, no matter who the Republicans nominate, they cannot win their nomination without being a Trumpist.

Meet Voters, Whitefield, New Hampshire

Meet Voters, Stark, New Hampshire

May 2, 2023

Meet Voters in Lancaster, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Littleton, New Hampshire

Tour Headquarters of Littleton Coin Company, Littleton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire

'
May 3, 2003

Meet Voters in Warren, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Groton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Alexandria, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Hill, New Hampshire

May 4, 2003

Speech before students, Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire

So, if you're going to be eighteen before the New Hampshire Primary, raise your hand.

Okay, now if you're going to be eighteen before next November's general election, raise your hand.

Great.

It's very important that you register to vote for those dates. Voting is the lifeblood of our electoral system. Without it, we literally could not have the government we have now. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to register once you are eligible.

Speech in Franklin, New Hampshire

Saudi Arabia has never been suitably punished for the brutal murder of Jamal Kashoggi. As President, I will freeze all Saudi Arabian money currently in the United States, institute sanctions on the entire Saudi Royal Family, and issue a travel ban on all Saudi Nationals from entering the United States.

Meet Voters in Tilton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire

May 5,2023

Appearance on CBS This Morning, from Barnstead, New Hampshire

So, yesterday, you called for a travel ban on Saudi Nationals. Care to explain that?

I can. Jamal Kashoggi, a journalist, was murdered five years ago by the Saudi Government. Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian. If I were President Bush in 2003, I would have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. However, we are long past the time to correct that mistake, and invading Saudi Arabia now would get us nowhere. However, what I suggested would serve as an appropriate punishment, without actually risking American troops.

What about those who say a travel ban against Saudi Arabia is racist?

Unlike what President Trump tried to do, the Saudis have done quite a bit to earn a travel ban. Hell, they should have gotten one for 9/11 alone! I'm not about to go crazy and put a travel ban on every Muslim country or Muslim in the world. Only two countries in the middle east are active threats to American lives right now, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and they are the only two countries in that region of the world I would consider putting a travel ban in place on.

Meet Voters in Barrington, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Strafford, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Auburn, New Hampshire

May 6, 2023

Meet Voters in Zwingle, Iowa

Meet Voters in Springbrook, Iowa

Meet Voters in La Motte, Iowa

May 7, 2023

Meet Voters in Miles, Iowa

Meet Voters in Andrew, Iowa

Meet Voters in Sabula, Iowa

May 8, 2023

Meet with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, Phoenix, Arizona (Discussing Immigration policy, and possible American cooperation in Mexico's drug war).

May 9-25

Attend various NBA Playoff Games (Golden State Warriors)

May 26, 27, 28

Campaign Strategy Session. U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C.

May 29

Lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder,Arlington National Cemetary, Arlington, Virginia.

May 30, 31

Rest, U.S Naval Observatory, Washington D.C

Woah, Vice President Harris, where did you get this time travel technology? The American people never knew the government could time travel!

That's a typo.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 09:58:34 PM »

So could I join at the start of round two?

Who did you want to play as? (Not the GM, but genuinely curious.)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 10:17:46 PM »

So could I join at the start of round two?

Who did you want to play as? (Not the GM, but genuinely curious.)
I’d like to play as Nikki Haley I think

Good choice in my opinion (though I'm not sure she'd run against Pence IRL.)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 02:05:41 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2020, 02:12:32 AM by NewYorkExpress »

Schedule for Kamala Harris-June 2023

June 1, 2023

Speech at the Portsmouth Navy Yard, Kittery, Maine

A strong American Navy is needed if we are to check China's ambitions around the world. China has grown more bold in recent years. They've built up more and more islands in the South China Sea, they've placed Hong Kong under it's iron fist, and they've expressed a strong desire to forcibly return Taiwan to them. We need to able to counter China, and having a strong navy is a key step in doing so.

Speech at The Music Hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen, Maggie Hassan)

What the Republican Party is doing in blocking hearings for Sri Srinivasan to replace Justice Stephen Breyer is essentially domestic terrorism. They are saying "we want things our way, or we'll wreck the country." It's impossible to have a functioning government if this is your opposition.

Meet Voters in Candia, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Meet Voters in Rye, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

June 2, 2023

Speech in York, Maine

So, I got asked yesterday, when in Candia, whether I'd be willing to pick Representative Ocasio-Cortez as my running mate if I won the nomination. I answer that quite honestly, with a yes, I would be willing to pick Representative Ocasio-Cortez as my running mate, if that is what is needed to unite the Democratic Party.

Speech/Rally at the Tyson Events Center, Sioux City, Iowa (with Tom Harkin)

Frankly, Donald Trump Jr. should be in a prison cell, not running for President. Like his father, he has committed a massive fraud on this country. He says Joe Biden stole the 2020 election from his father. Need I remind him that his father stole the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

June 3, 2023

Speech/Rally at Louis and Clark Park, Sioux City, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Frankly, the fact that we are clinging on to Ethanol as a miracle worker in the battle against climate change is astounding. I am proud to endorse the Green New Deal, as has been repeatedly presented by Representative Ocasio-Cortez. Quite honestly, I'm disappointed I didn't back it sooner.

Speech at Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, Iowa

The Vatican has yet to own up, even after all of these years, to the tens of thousands of children sexually abused by priests, and that's just the one's in America. As President, I will not appoint an Ambassador to the Holy See, because they have covered the sexual abuse of children for too long, and gotten away scot-free. I call on President Biden to recall Ambassador Coakley from the Vatican, with immediate effect.

Meet Voters in Struble, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Speech in Le Mars, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Wells Enterprises is an example of a family business making it to the big time. Under a Harris Administration, we will aggressively fight corporate monopolies, so that all businesses have a chance to succeed the way Wells has.

June 4, 2023

Meet Voters in Anthon, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Mapleton, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Onawa, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Logan, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Pigsah, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

June 5, 2023

Appear on CBS This Morning, from Pigsah, Iowa

So, Vice President Harris, you're pushing for Ambassador to the Holy See, Martha Coakley's ouster. Care to explain why?

The Vatican has basically covered up the sexual abuse of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of children around the world for decade. I expected Ambassador Coakley to push for more reparations and more sunlight, and less hiding and coverups. That has not happened. As such, I feel it is well warranted to call for her dismissal, for failing to do her job.

What about those who will say you are anti-Catholic?

Whether it is the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts, Little League, or your teacher at school, the sexual abuse of minors simply cannot be tolerated. Period.

So you aren't anti-Catholic?

I wouldn't have agreed to serve as Vice President for a Catholic man if I was this strong anti-Catholic that everyone claims I am. I wouldn't be Vice President for Joe Biden, a practicing Catholic, and great man of faith, if I was so stridently against Catholics.

I am against the sexual abuse of minors. End of Story.

Meet Voters in Dunlap, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Aspinwall, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Speech in Denison, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

What the Republican Party is doing in blocking hearings for Sri Srinivasan to replace Justice Stephen Breyer is essentially domestic terrorism. They are saying "we want things our way, or we'll wreck the country." It's impossible to have a functioning government if this is your opposition.

Meet Voters in Harlan, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

June 6, 2023

Meet Voters in Shelby, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Carter Lake, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Speech at Horseshoe Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs, Iowa (With Cindy Axne)

I'm not sure why we haven't federally legalized online gambling yet. The fact of the matter is, if an American is above the legal age to gamble in this country, and is willing to risk losing his or her own money, then neither the federal government, nor any state, has the right to say they cannot do so. They can provide a framework for how they do so, but they must legally allow them to do so.

June 7, 2023

Tour the Iowa School for the Deaf (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne), Council Bluffs, Iowa

Meet Voters in Avoca, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Ridgeland, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

June 8, 2023

Speech at the University of South Carolina, Beaufort, Bluffton, South Carolina

Our Education system is quite honestly a mess. It seems that only the wealthy and well-connected can afford a college education these days, and that just isn't fair to the rest of the general population. As President, I will push for free college for all students who make, or whose families make less $250,000 a year.

Meet Voters in Port Royal, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

Speech, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

America's coastlines are under threat from Climate Change, and Republicans in Congress, especially here in South Carolina, as well as in other vulnerable states like Louisiana, Florida, and Texas, continue to sit on their hands and deny the science. We need to pass the Green New Deal, if we want to have any chance at even delaying the onslaught of what is to come.

June 9, 2023

Play a round of Golf, Harbour Town Golf Links (With Jim Clyburn)

June 10, 2023

Speech in Beaufort, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

Meet Voters in Yemasee, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

June 11, 2023

Appear on Meet the Press, from Yemasee, South Carolina

Vice President Harris, you've been going around the early states calling the Senate's refusal to hold hearings on Sri Srinivasan, domestic terrorism. Why are you saying this?  

Because, when the opposition holds you hostage, and says "do as we say, or we wreck the country", as Senator McConnell and his counterparts in the Senate are doing, then they've crossed a major line. At that point, they are no longer a mere political party, they are the political wing of a terrorist organization, like Sinn Fein and the Irish Republican Army.

There are some to your left, like Cenk Uygur, who have called for outlawing the Republican Party on those grounds. Do you support that?

When we outlaw political parties for any reason, we go down a very dark road as country that we likely would not be able to recover from. This is America, not North Korea, and we will never outlaw political parties for political reasons.

Meet Voters in Gifford, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

June 12, 2023

Participate in Hampton Watermelon Eating Festival, Hampton, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Wahalla, South Carolina

June 13, 2023

Meet Voters in Pickens, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Liberty, South Carolina

June 14, 2023

Speech in Easley, South Carolina (With Jim Clyburn)

Frankly, the Russian Governments's actions in Estonia are out of control. If I'm the Secretary-General of NATO, I'm calling up the Russian Government, and stating that the next time Russia commits a provocation against any NATO member, be it starting incidents with Estonian troops, or interfering in American elections, there will be a declaration of war by NATO against Russia.

June 15, 2023

Speech/Rally at Memorial Stadium, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina

My opinion on the debate over whether college athletes should get paid is simple. Either you are a student at a university, or you are an athlete. It, in my opinion, is impossible to be both. All Professional Sports that operate in this country should be able to, and required by law to, draft out of high school, and from overseas, only.

Speech/Rally at Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina

Why does the NCAA get to decide what is an amateur athlete in this country? Their definition of amateurism is the most unfair thing to a student athlete that can exist. If athletics at American colleges are to continue, they must be under the direct auspices of the Department of Education.

Meet Voters, Rosman, North Carolina

June 16, 2023

Meet Voters, Brevard, North Carolina

Tour Pigsah Astronomical Research Institute, Basalm Grove, North Carolina

June 17, 2023

Meet Voters in Dillsboro, North Carolina

Rally/Speech at E.J Whitmire Stadium, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina

My opinion on the debate over whether college athletes should get paid is simple. Either you are a student at a university, or you are an athlete. It, in my opinion, is impossible to be both. All Professional Sports that operate in this country should be able to, and required by law to, draft out of high school, and from overseas, only.

Rally/Speech at Ramsey Center, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina

Why does the NCAA get to decide what is an amateur athlete in this country? Their definition of amateurism is the most unfair thing to a student athlete that can exist. If athletics at American colleges are to continue, they must be under the direct auspices of the Department of Education

Meet Voters in Sylva, North Carolina

June 18, 2023

Meet Voters in Highlands, North Carolina

Meet Voters in Franklin, North Carolina

Meet Voters in Hayesville, North Carolina

Meet Voters in Murphy, North Carolina

June 19, 2023

Meet Voters in Ducktown, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Benton, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Madisonville, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Alcoa, Tennessee

June 20, 2023

Speech in Maryville, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Townsend, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Farragut, Tennesse

Appear on Anderson Cooper 360, from Farragut, Tennessee

So, last week you stated that Russia provoking more incidents with NATO members, or interfering in American elections again would be an "act of war". Does that mean that, if it can proven that Russia interfered in this year's elections and you won, you would be willing to go war with Russia?

I am willing to do whatever it takes to force Russia to stop seizing territory from it's neighbors. If that means we go to war with Russia, than so be it.

Aren't you worried about the possibility of a nuclear war?

I think both the President of Russia and myself are smart enough to realize that no one wins a nuclear war. Not us, not Russia, and not anyone else.

June 21, 2023

Speech/Rally at Neyland Stadium, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee

The fact of the matter is the NFL covered up that playing football was hazardous to one's brain function, and even today continues to downplay this. As President, I will direct the Attorney General to seek a Federal Prosecution, either criminally or civilly against the NFL for covering up concussions, brain injuries, and the links between them for decades.

Speech/Rally at Thompson-Boling Arena, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee

Our Education system is quite honestly a mess. It seems that only the wealthy and well-connected can afford a college education these days, and that just isn't fair to the rest of the general population. As President, I will push for free college for all students who make, or whose families make less $250,000 a year.

June 22, 2023

Speech/Rally at the Mobile Civic Center, Mobile, Alabama

America's coastlines are under threat from Climate Change, and Republicans in Congress, especially here in Alabama, as well as in other vulnerable states like Louisiana, Florida, and Texas, continue to sit on their hands and deny the science. We need to pass the Green New Deal, if we want to have any chance at even delaying the onslaught of what is to come.

Speech/Rally at Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, Alabama

So, my home state's USC Trojans went 12-1 last season and won the PAC-12, and yet somehow they lost out on a spot in the College Football playoff to Alabama, which didn't even reach the SEC Championship Game. How on earth is that fair? I would love to see the College Football playoff expanded, or alternatively, a rule be put in place that only Conference Champions may be considered for a playoff spot.

June 23, 2023

Tour Dauphin Island Sea Lab, Dauphin Island, Alabama

Meet Voters in Satsuma, Alabama

Appear on College Football Live,

So, you came out in a campaign rally, and I remember discussing on Sportscenter this morning, in favor of either an expanded playoff, or requiring the committee to consider only conference champions when building their playoff field. Let's start with the expanded playoff, why are you in favor of that?

It's rather clear that just four teams isn't enough. I don't even think eight teams is really enough. What we would need is a sixteen team playoff, with all the conference champions and the top remaining teams.

What about the second format. What do you have to say to coaches and administrators at Army, Liberty, BYU or Notre Dame who don't play in a conference, who would be deliberately excluded under your plan?

My advice would be to join a conference. Notre Dame can fully join the ACC whenever it wants, they've already proved that it works in 2020.

Are you looking for a spot on the Playoff Selection Committee?

Well, right now I'm a bit preoccupied with running for President, but if that doesn't work out, being on the committee would interest me.

June 24, 2023

Meet Voters in Incline Village, Nevada (With Jacky Rosen)

Meet Voters in Grass Valley, California

Meet Voters in Loyalton, California

June 25, 2023

Meet Voters in Susanville, California

Meet Voters in Averill, Vermont

Meet Voters in Guildhall, Vermont

June 26, 2023

Meet Voters, Carroll, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Meet Voters in Lancaster, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Meet Voters in Berlin, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

June 27, 2023

Meet Voters in Anita, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Atlantic, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Red Oak, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Villisca, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

June 28, 2023

Meet Voters in Glenwood, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Tabor, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Farragut, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Sidney, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

June 29, 2020

Meet Voters in Hamburg, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Shenandoah, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Clarinda, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Bedford, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

June 30, 2020

Meet Voters in Lenox, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Corning, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Clearfield, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Shannon City, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Creston, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Cindy Axne)

Meet Voters in Osceola, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Abby Finkenauer)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 04:20:23 AM »

Statement from the Kamala Harris campaign

The statements by Mr. Lindell about Vice President Harris's faith are inappropriate for a Presidential Campaign, and we would like to ask for an apology.

On another note, the Vice President is not anti-Catholic and does not support closing down churches. She is anti-pedophile.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 12:28:24 PM »

Statement from the Kamala Harris Campaign

Mr. Lindell, if you want to complain about what the Justice Department chooses to prosecute, take it up with the Attorney General.

Vice President Harris does not make decisions on who to prosecute or what the Justice Department focuses on.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 09:46:07 PM »

Jim Clyburn

Washington D.C

Mr. Lindell is again attacking people's religions. I may not agree with Ambassador Haley on anything, but she is right. The religion of our candidates should be off limits in any election.

Mr. Lindell should do the honorable thing and drop out of the race.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 03:37:11 PM »

As much as non-partisan debate is a great idea, we have deep reservations about such a debate that includes Donald Trump Jr. and Mike Lindell. As long as both are in the race, the Harris campaign will not be participating in a cross-partisan debate.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »

Kamala Harris campaign statement

Vice President Harris is willing to debate any Republican that is not Donald Trump or Mike Lindell.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 12:05:38 AM »

Mike Lindell's suggestion that Vice President Harris "owns" another candidate in the race is outrageous and offensive.

We formally call on Mr. Lindell to drop out of the race.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2020, 12:28:46 AM »

Statement from Kamala Harris's campaign

Mr. Lindell, with all your talk about me, are you sure you don't have me confused with Representative Ocasio-Cortez?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 08:31:59 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2020, 05:52:22 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Schedule for Kamala Harris- July 2023

July 1, 2023

Meet Voters in Woodburn, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack)

Meet Voters in Lacona, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack)

Speech at Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa

It's time we fixed the college education system so that the wealthy and well-connected aren't the only people who go to college. A Harris Administration will push for free college for all students, and all student's families who make less than $250,000 a year.

Meet Voters in Norwalk, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack)

Meet Voters in Alleman, Iowa (With Tom Harkin, Tom Vilsack and Rob Sand)

July 2, 2023

Meet Voters in Windsor Heights, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack and Rob Sand)

Speech in Ankeny, Iowa (With Tom Vilsack)

With Justice Sirnivasan's rejection by the Senate, I feel it is finally time for me to unveil my list of potential Supreme Court nominees, either to replace Justice Breyer, or to fill a future vacancy.

They are:

1. Ninth Circuit Court Judge Jacqueline Nguyen
2. Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates
3. Former U.S Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara
4. Ninth Circuit Court Judge Michelle Friedland
5. Former Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan
6. Federal Circuit Judge Kara Fernandez Stoll
7. Eleventh Circuit Court Judge Robin S. Rosenthal
8. Former President of the United States Barack Obama

Meet Voters in Woodstock, Vermont

July 3, 2023

Meet Voters in Ludlow, Vermont

Speech in Battleboro, Vermont

Bernie Sanders was leader for the ideals he fought for. That's the highest praise that you can give a politician. The person who replaces him will have some impressive shoes to fill.

Meet Voters in Hinsdale, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen and Chris Pappas)

July 4, 2023

Attend Fourth of July parade, Keene, New Hampshire

Speech at Alumni Field, Keene, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen and Chris Pappas)

On this anniversary of America earning it's freedom, we honor the sacrifices that we have made to get this far as a country. Hopefully we'll never have to make the sacrifices of people, materials, and resources that we have made to get this far as a country.

July 5, 2023

Speech at Keene State College, Keene, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

I'm not sure how I can describe the Republican Party other than as a Domestic Terrorism group. They hold the country hostage until they get their way, and seem to have no interest in Democracy at all. How is that consistent with anything other than a Domestic Terror group?

Meet Voters in Sullivan, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen and John Lynch)

Meet Voters in Richmond, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

July 6, 2023

Speech in Caribou, Maine

Republicans like to claim that they are the only party who will be tough on China. That's not true. Our trade imbalance with China is great, and China manipulates currency and trade to their benefit. That's not how free trade is supposed to work, and yet China signed a free trade agreement just a couple of years ago. The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership is basically another way for China to dominate it's neighbors. Under a Kamala Harris presidency, the United States will push for China's expulsion from the body for inhibiting free trade.

Speech in Presque Isle, Maine

While those on right focus on our border with Mexico, there is a significant amount of illegal immigration from Canada into the United States. The only reason Republicans focus on Mexico is racism, clear and simple. We don't care about people who cross the border from Canada, and we do from Mexico, is because Republicans flat out hate persons of color. It's really that simple.

July 7, 2023

Meet Voters in Wellfleet, Massachusetts

Meet Voters in Mashpee, New Hampshire

July 8-19

Fundraisers, New York, California

July 21, 2023

Presidential Debate, Atlanta Georgia (With Sherrod Brown)

July 21-30

Fundraisers, Texas, Florida

July 31, 2023

Meet Voters in McClellanville, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Awendaw, South Carolina

Meet Voters, Isle of Palm, South Carolina

Book Reading, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Goose Creek High School, Goose Creek, South Carolina.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 06:06:37 PM »

Democratic Presidential Debate

It's a pleasure to be up on this stage again. I hope America gives me more of a chance than they did four years ago.

Many Democrats are disappointed with the lack of legislative accomplishments by the Biden Administration during the last four years, claiming that they have been an wasted opportunity. What do you believe is the cause of it and what will you do differently shall you be elected?

Frankly Anderson, the cause of the lack of legislative accomplishments by our administration has everything to do with the Republican Party. They are behaving like spoiled children, and continue to believe President Biden's victory in 2020 was not legitimate. In my opinion, they are behaving like the political wing of a terrorist organization, much like Sinn Fein does in Ireland.

People were shocked when at the beginning of the campaign you have called for a travel ban with Saudi Arabia, with many drawing parallels with the infamous Trumpist travel ban. How can you defend your position in front of a largely Democratic audience?

Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia literally exports terrorism throughout the world, and their regime, now under Mohammed Bin Salman, silences opponents no matter where they are. I'm not going keep people from entering the United States because of their race, ethnicity or religion, I'm going to keep people from entering the United States, because they are actually threats to our country. That's the job of the United States Government, to protect the people of the United States, not to establish some racist agenda.

I'd like to thank Senator Brown for joining me here, and I'd like to thank CNN for agreeing to moderate the debate tonight. It's been a pleasure to be here.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 09:03:15 PM »

Kamala Harris.

I do not believe it would be appropriate for me to continue with a Presidential campaign, with the President under active investigation.

As such, I am suspending my campaign for President, effective immediately.

I will spend my remaining days as Vice President defending this administration from the Republican witch hunt.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 04:35:18 PM »

Catherine Cortez Masto accepts VP nomination, Las Vegas, Nevada, February 24, 2024

It's an honor to be chosen by Senator Brown, a dear friend of mine, as your Vice Presidential nominee.

I'm looking forward to helping give all Americans a living wage, bringing the big banks to justice, and protecting the working class of America.

Some of you may ask how committed I am to these goals. I'd tell you, that as Attorney General here in Nevada, I investigated Bank of America over it's marketing and lending practices. My investigation led to Bank of America paying $750 million for lien reductions and short sales. That is your proof that I am dedicated to the common American.

Nikki Haley doesn't care about the average American. She's part of a party that caters only to the rich and powerful, and she proved it by picking Donald Trump Jr, as her running mate.

She served in the Trump Administration, an administration that continually committed traitorous actions towards this country and tried to steal the election four years ago.

Her Republican Party, is committing what is essentially a witchunt against a lawfully elected President, and drove his Vice President out of this race.

We can't trust Nikki Haley with our country's security. We can't trust Nikki Haley to fight for the working American. We can't even trust her to respect the results of this election, should we win.

We can trust Sherrod Brown on all of these things, We can trust Sherrod Brown to fight for you, not the wealthy.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 06:18:03 PM »

Schedule for Catherine Cortez Masto

June 1, 2024

Rally at Alleigant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada (with Jacky Rosen and Steve Sisolak)

Nevada once had one of the highest rates of foreclosures in the country, during the housing bubble. This was largely because banks and other industries took advantage of Americans who could not pay for houses. A Sherrod Brown administration will prevent such things from happening again. No longer will banks be able to raise interest rates on borrowers who simply cannot pay back their loans. No longer will banks be able to take advantage of those who cannot pay back loans that they take out.

Speech at Avi Resort and Casino, Laughlin, Nevada (With Steve Sisolak and Jacky Rosen)

Republicans for years have long been opposed to online gambling. This is folly. If we taxed and regulated online gambling in this country, we'd have hundreds of millions of dollars every year to spend on programs like Medicaid, Social Security and other pieces of the social safety net. It's time we stopped living in fear of what people like Sheldon Adelson will think, and do the right thing. There is no reason, law-abiding Americans who want to gamble in their homes should be prohibited from doing so. It's their money, and all we can and should do is tax and regulated.

Speech at Mohave High School, Bullhead City, Arizona (with Kirsten Simena)

We still haven't recovered from Betsy DeVos's disastrous tenure as Secretary of Education. While Secretary Garcia has done a great job reversing DeVos's more dangerous decisions, we still have a long way to go. A Sherrod Brown administration promises that teachers and students will come first. A Sherrod Brown administration promises that science will be taught in our public schools, not religion. A Sherrod Brown Administration promises that students who have been sexually assaulted will have somewhere to turn to, rather than being ignored by administrators and bureaucrats.   

Speech in Wheeler Park, Lake Havasu City, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena)

Global Climate Change is making droughts around here last longer and become more intense. While the Biden Administration is taking this, and other problems related to climate change seriously, more work needs to be done. Nikki Haley won't take climate change seriously. She, like her fellow Republicans doesn't even believe it exists! Sherrod Brown, not only believes Climate Change is real, he's in favor of taking action to prevent it from affecting our lives.

June 2, 2024

Meet Voters in Williams, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena)

Rally at the Walkup Skydome, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena and Tom O'Halleran)

Like his father before him, Donald Trump Jr. simply doesn't belong anywhere near the Presidency. That Ambassador Haley would put him a heartbeat away from the Presidency is appalling. On top of that, his ethics are as bad as Hunter Biden's ethics are. Just as Hunter Biden should be nowhere near the Presidency, Donald Trump Jr. should also be nowhere near the Presidency.

Meet Voters in Sedona, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena)

Meet Voters, Clarkdale, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena)

June 3, 2024

Meet Voters, Cotttonwood, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena and Mark Kelly)

Speech at Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona

The Republicans already stole one Supreme Court seat eight years ago, and if they win this election, they will be on the verge of stealing another one. We simply cannot let them impose their reactionary agenda on the entire country. Voting for Sherrod Brown will prevent them from doing so.

Rally at Desert Sun Stadium, Yuma, Arizona

Republicans want to prevent all immigration into this country, and stop people from becoming citizens. That isn't the way to go. When we attract new people to America, our country becomes strong. Without new citizens moving in, we'd fall apart at the seams. If you oppose immigration, ask yourself this. Would you want to do the backbreaking work our immigrants do every day?

Speech at the Yuma Civic Center, Yuma, Arizona (With Kirsten Simena)

Donald Trump Jr. is wholly unqualified to be a heartbeat from the Presidency. For Ambassador Haley to nominate him as her running mate, shows just how bad her judgement really is.

June 4, 2024

Rally at Arizona Stadium, University of Arizona, Tuscon, Arizona

The 2020 election was almost stolen by the Republican Party, and I would expect them to try again. We can't let them suppress the vote of anyone, because if we do, all is lost.

Rally at Warren Ballpark, Bisbee, Arizona

One hundred and seven years ago, 1,300 striking miners were held here in preparation for an illegal deportation out of Arizona. Electing Ambassador Haley President will bring us back to the days when outrages like this could happen. For the sake of workers across America, we need to elect Sherrod Brown President.

Meet Voters in Lordsburg, New Mexico

June 5, 2024

Rally at the Sun Bowl, University of Texas-El Paso, El Paso, Texas

Republicans want to prevent all immigration into this country, and stop people from becoming citizens. That isn't the way to go. When we attract new people to America, our country becomes strong. Without new citizens moving in, we'd fall apart at the seams. If you oppose immigration, ask yourself this. Would you want to do the backbreaking work our immigrants do every day.

June 6-12

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

June 13, 14, 15

Fundraise for the Sherrod Brown campaign/House and Senate Democrats, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies