The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:35:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The Biden Administration and its aftermath - 2024 election game (Gameplay thread)  (Read 5390 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 09:22:04 PM »
« edited: November 17, 2020, 10:02:47 PM by Devout Centrist »

"I haven't been to *sick* weddings myself, so I can't really speak to what Nikki is saying. But it's not good folks. We shouldn't be listening to this woman. She was one of the first to stab President Trump in the back four years ago when Kamala and Biden stole the election from him. She told Trump to just give up. It's disgraceful!

The people of South Carolina hate her. She's a mean woman once you get down to it. It's like she has an ax to grind with me. She really should smile more."

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 09:46:07 PM »

Jim Clyburn

Washington D.C

Mr. Lindell is again attacking people's religions. I may not agree with Ambassador Haley on anything, but she is right. The religion of our candidates should be off limits in any election.

Mr. Lindell should do the honorable thing and drop out of the race.

RGM2609
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 10:31:54 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENT - From now on, you can request to have an interview so I can send you the questions. There will be a maximum of two interviews every turn.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2020, 02:44:01 AM »
« Edited: November 18, 2020, 03:08:56 AM by Devout Centrist »

"Kamala can worship whatever she wants! This is America! You can worship anything you want. That's the way it works.

But again, she's got to practice what she preaches. You know the phrase 'What would Jesus Do?' Well, she's got to ask herself 'What would elephant man do?' She's attacked the people of this country like you wouldn't believe. She's called us terrorists. She has to stop right now or we will stop her."
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2020, 07:03:49 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2020, 08:10:44 PM by NOTTYLER »

TRUMP JR CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

Taking America Back

May 1: kick off campaign in New York City at Trump tower
May 2: fly to Concord New Hampshire
May 3-7: tour every New Hampshire county.
May 8th: get endorsement from Senator Ted Cruz
America. Next year we have a choice. Not just any choice but one that will determine the future of america! One that will allow Americans to either take their country back. Or let it stay under the control of the Democrats. There is only ONE man who can take back America for the people and that is Donald Trump Junior!
May 9: Town hall in Portsmouth New Hampshire
Potential voter: Mr Trump. With all of this going on with Biden’s Supreme Court nomination, what are your thoughts?
It’s crazy. Crazy that Sleepy Joe Biden thinks he deserves to appoint a judge. This is what the democrats want, they believe they’re entitled to this but we MUST let the American people decide. I do not blame Mr McConnell for his actions!”

May 10th: meet with religious leaders throughout New Hampshire
May 11: large rally in Nashua New Hampshire
WOW! Wow! America, I’m being told this is THE biggest rally this campaign has had. Ladies and gentlemen today we stand here, and we say... no more. No more will the democrats try to destroy American society or the American way of life. Kooky Kamala Harris? She’s atrocious and I am genuinely scared about her leading America into communism! I think it’s a great thing that we finally had a female serve as Vice President but Harris has been awful!
*applause* Yes! We need to make America TRULY great again, after they stole the election four years ago!

May 12th: Rally with Ted Cruz in Concord NH
May 13th: dinner with voters, answer questions
May 14-18: One more tour around NH
May 19th: fly to South Carolina
May 20-22: meet and greets, lunch with potential voters, meet with religious leaders.
May 23: receive endorsement from Senator Tim Scott
May 24th-25th: rally with Tim Scott in Charleston
May 26th- 31st: meet with religious leaders in South Carolina, photos with voters, town halls.
June 1st: issue statement welcoming Mike Lindell to campaign trail, and mention looking forward to debating him
June 2nd: Town Hall in Columbia
June 3-8: visit myrtle beach
June 9th: speech in Lexington
June 10th-12: rest, dinner with religious leaders

June 13: Fly to Iowa, get endorsement from Governor Reynolds
June 14: rally in Des Moines with senators Cruz and Scott
June 15th: speech about farmers
June 16-18: Meet religious leaders, church goers, pray with them
June 19: Rally with Tim Scott in Iowa City
June 20-24: Town halls and rallies during a tour in Iowa
June 25: Meet with farmers and agriculture leaders
June 26th-27th: go to colleges and speak to students. Try to rally youth
June 28th-29th: campaign throughout Iowa, fly back to New York
June 30th: Rest at campaign headquarters
RGM2609
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2020, 09:33:12 PM »

One-on-one interview of Mike Lindell by Jake Tapper

TAPPER - As everyone in the country who is politically interested already knows, you have gotten yourself into a conflict with Vice President Harris based on her religious beliefs. What do you say to voters who now fear a potential Lindell Administration would be scandal ridden or even religiously oppressive?

LINDELL - The media is not reporting this very fairly. We have religious freedom in this country like you wouldn’t believe and I’m fighting to keep it that way. Kamala, she’s the one who wants to shut down Churches. It’s a very hateful thing, and we gotta stand up against that.

Kamala has said some very mean things about Americans, and you know, you gotta fight back against the lies coming from her. She called Americans terrorists, the other day. You don’t see the media reporting that! She said she’s gonna send our soldiers to war with Russia! You wanna see what happens when you invade Russia, just ask Hitler! Very bad leadership from her. It’s like she doesn’t know a thing. She can’t keep getting away with this!

There will be no scandals from me. The media, they make up scandals and they expect you to say the right words all the time, so they may try to say we had scandals. But no scandals will come from President Mike. I will run a clean ship. I will ban lobbyists on day 1 and make all of the crooked politicians come clean about their corruption. We’re getting rid of the rot folks.

TAPPER - Following the same controversy, many figures associated with the Republican establishment, including House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, have openly called for you to drop out of the race and disavowed your, in their view, hateful rhetoric. Will you do anything to mend fences with them?

LINDELL - I build fences. I work with people. I am a dealmaker. You know, Kevin, he needs to get his news from the right places. There are a lot of media people that don’t tell the right story, and they get it wrong. I am gonna work with everyone who wants to see America get back on its feet. Sadly, Kamala is just too lost to ever see the light. It’s like she’s actively rooting for the country to lose.

TAPPER - On another note, many southern evangelicals, which have in the past been reliable Republican supporters, have freaked out following your call to legalize marijuana. Do you stand by your view on the issue?

LINDELL - It’s all about a fair deal. We work with these people, you know, the surf boys and urban youths. They’re good people. We help them out and let the boys in blue crack down on the violent thugs. I certainly think we need to stop this evil opioid epidemic that’s killing millions of people across the country. The Pharma Industry, who totally own Kamala by the way, they’re the real murderers. We got to get those pills off the streets and punish the pill pushers in Washington.

TAPPER - What do you think is your path to 270 against Vice President Harris or another Democratic candidate, should you win the nomination?

LINDELL - We’re gonna compete everywhere in America. We’re all Americans, folks. They just released a poll that said 90% of people hate lobbyists. Those are our voters right there.

The National Media, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, you know, they say we’re divided. C’mon, we’re not divided! 95% of Americans agree on this stuff. We should be united on that. We believe that everyone in this country should be able to live a good life, a decent life. That’s our win right there. We are gonna run our campaign everywhere. In the cities. On the farms. In the suburbs. Wherever there are good people, my campaign is gonna fight for them.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2020, 10:43:10 PM »

Brown 2024

Endorsers:

Former Senator Russ Fiengold (D-WI)

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)

Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI)

[All images from Wikimedia Commons]

June 1-14: Brown campaigned in Michigan and Wisconsin with Governor Whitmer and Former Senator Feingold issuing rousing endrsements of him, with the centrepiece of the campaign being economic populism. All three railed against corrupt bankers and corporate heads, laying into Wall Street and the culture of lobbyists that had taken over Congress. Brown would als deliver a respnse to Trump Jr's comments about Srinivasan, remarking "Why is it okay for his daddy to ram through one of the most inexperienced and unqualified judges in the history of the United States three weeks before an election, but it's not okay for us to hold a hearing when an election is over a year away?"

June 15-20: Brown welcomed the endorsement of Senator Elizabeth Warren by holding a joint rally in Boston. Warren presented Brown as a champion of the progressive movement and the most experienced candidate in the race. THis was made a prominent point in advertising campaigns in the early states, protraying Brown as an experienced hand who could unite the progressive and mainstream wings of the party.

June 21-30: Senatorial duties. Brown would spend time cajoling Senators to vote to confirm Srinivasan to the Supreme Court.

NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 12:00:54 PM »

TAKE AMERICA BACK

https://mynews4.com/amp/news/local/donald-trump-jr-coming-to-reno-area-for-campaign-event-next-week
Video posted on Instagram by Donald Trump Jr
“Hello! Today I wanna talk directly to you, not in an interview but right here. America, we have some atrocities happening in this country because of the Democratic Party. The youth cannot make it right now due to so many of these horrible programs put forth by the corrupt democrats. I am officially announcing right here that I will personally hire a team of young people to help with my youth outreach! Yes! Your Democratic opponents want to destroy your future but I won’t let them. I will do a college tour, going around to different universities throughout this country and speak directly to the students. When I look at our youth, I see future leaders. Scientists. Stars. I see brilliance in each and every one of you! Thank you, and help us get our message out, to take America back. God bless the youth, God bless the United States citizens, and God bless the USA!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2020, 12:07:44 PM »

tweet from Donald Trump Jr
Kooky Kamala Harris is more anti-Catholic than even Crooked Hillary. She also said I should be in a prison cell? LIES! She only accepted the Vice President spot for political gain, as she previously attacked Biden hard. So which is it Harris? Is he racist or not?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2020, 12:16:26 PM »

Tweet from Trump Jr

I call for an open, non-partisan debate. I will personally fund it if I have to, but I invite ALL other candidates to attend, #TAKEAMERICABACK #TRUMP2024, #OPENDEBATE
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 01:11:01 PM »

Statement from Governor Noem

"On the invitation to a debate that is non-partisan in nature and free from the Liberal Media and the traitors at Fox News, I too will participate in the Debate offered by Trump Jr. and I myself will even offer in some of the funds from my own bank account that came from my years working as a private citizen."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2020, 01:33:18 PM »

Statement from Governor Noem

"On the invitation to a debate that is non-partisan in nature and free from the Liberal Media and the traitors at Fox News, I too will participate in the Debate offered by Trump Jr. and I myself will even offer in some of the funds from my own bank account that came from my years working as a private citizen."

Response from Trump Campaign
“Governor Noem, thank you for also supporting the non-partisan debate, and I look forward to seeing you on the debate stage, which I will personally offer up a room at one of my mansions to do this if no stadium or establishment will host”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2020, 01:56:14 PM »

Trump tweet
had a TREMENDOUS hunting trip with my father, my brothers Eric and Barron, and my son Don! Little Don got his first deer, made his day! #Hunting, #PRO2A
RGM2609
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2020, 02:15:04 PM »

One-on-one interview of Donald Trump Jr. by Jake Tapper

TAPPER - You are obviously very associated with your father, former President Trump, and his Administration. That comes with obvious advantages, but some voters are wondering in what ways do you differ with your father and what would you have done differently than he has? And on that note, how is your candidacy consistent with the accusations made by Trump in 2016 against a Clinton dynasty?

TRUMP JR. - Well first of all. Thanks for having me on the show. So when looking at the presidency of my father, which by the way was the greatest administration... maybe ever, there’s a lot of things I would have done the same but the areas were I differ, there are a few of them.
Uhh, first of all, and this relates to the Clinton dynasty thing, he should’ve had his attorney general investigate the Clinton foundation. It’s up to some sketchy stuff. Also, something else here is that I am also building my campaign partially around reaching the young voters, I’m sure you and many Americans have noticed my use of
Social media and visits to college, the youth are our future and I think that’s where I’m going to be the most different from my father.

TAPPER - While you have certainly created a lot of enthusiasm around your candidacy, there are still many supporting the MAGA Movement and your father that support, even if reluctantly, his former Vice President, and are worried that your candidacy will spoil the nomination to someone like Nikki Haley, who represents the more moderate wing of the GOP. How do you respond to those accusations?

TRUMP JR. - So first of all, let me say this. Mike Pence served with my father admirably for four years but, he’s not fit to be president. He’s so low energy and boring, I don’t know
How he would inspire the base the way I can. I’m not sure if you’ve seen it but our rallies are growing. In fact, I promise that, to help solidify the Republican base I will choose a candidate more in line with this “moderate wing” like Nikki Haley, but maybe not necessarily her. We obviously have to wait for the right time to announce. I think that the American people will see, during the campaign, that I’m the logical choice. Especially for fans of what you called the MAGA movement

TAPPER - During the Trump Administration and afterwards, you have promoted numerous conspiracy theories and accusations against your opponents. Now, some QAnon believers believe that you will embrace their theory, with Q himself ordering his followers to back you. What is your response to that?

TRUMP JR. - I wouldn’t say they’re all necessarily conspiracy theories. Look, the Democrats have been up to some very shady stuff and I do believe it needs exposed. If Q wants to endorse me I’ll gladly accept it, but the point is the Democratic Party has done some bad stuff and keeps attempting to cover it up, I don’t know what’s so bad about myself attempting to expose them.

TAPPER - What is your path to 270 against Vice President Harris or another Democratic candidate, should you win the nomination?

TRUMP JR. - Great question! So. First of all we are running a campaign I genuinely believe that everyone could get behind. All Americans. All of them. We have multiple youth outreach programs and centers being set up nationwide. We have minority outreach teams going out for us. We will even go to places like... like Illinois, Minnesota, Oregon, to spread our message, a message of the people, for the people, and by the people.
I think we will turn out not only the normal Republican base but I’m also attempting to swing moderate and independent voters over to us, and talk to those people across the country who are so often ignored. God bless them! Thank you

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2020, 03:37:11 PM »

Statement from the Kamala Harris campaign

As much as non-partisan debate is a great idea, we have deep reservations about such a debate that includes Donald Trump Jr. and Mike Lindell. As long as both are in the race, the Harris campaign will not be participating in a cross-partisan debate.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2020, 03:52:44 PM »

@SherrodBrown: Trump Jr is trying the same schtick his father did. I know fake populism when I see it, and so do the American people
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2020, 04:36:51 PM »

"I accept Junior's debate offer. This is a great chance to share ideas, folks. Freedom of speech is what America is all about. We got to let people speak their minds. Kamala's already saying she won't attend. It's like she's afraid of the facts. Sad stuff folks.

I will pay for the mics, the podiums, the platforms, and so on. All from my business account. I am writing the check as we speak!"
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2020, 04:53:12 PM »

Statement from Governor Haley:

"I will never be afraid to share my ideas with the American people. I will be happy to attend Mr. Trump's non-partisan debate. There I will present my case as to why I am the best choice for the Republican party and for the United States I would hope my fellow candidates will accept this offer as well and I question their motives for not attending."
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2020, 04:56:25 PM »

TRUMP JR TWEET
I wanna thank Mr Lindell for accepting this! As you may know, Kooky Kamala is too scared to debate us as she refused. I will PERSONALLY pay Kamala Harris 100,000 dollars to debate me! And Boring Sherrod calls me a fake populist? Pathetic! I hope to see him at this debate! #Opendebate, #TAKEAMERICABACK, #TRUMP2024
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »

Kamala Harris campaign statement

Vice President Harris is willing to debate any Republican that is not Donald Trump or Mike Lindell.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »

Trump jr response
#CowardlyKamala
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2020, 05:31:57 PM »

Trump tweet
Opening my basement for @MikeLindell’s podiums for the non-partisan debate
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2020, 05:37:03 PM »

tweet from Trump
oh, and I will pay Boring Sherrod Brown and That Nutjob AOC to debate me as well, give both of them $100,000! But the Democrats are too scared to allow their corruption to be exposed
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2020, 05:44:15 PM »

@SherrodBrown: We'll see what fake populism looks like. I'd be happy to debate anyone at anytime.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »

Trump tweet
@SherrodBrown WRONG!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies