When will the GOP win again? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:21:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  When will the GOP win again? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What will be the next election the GOP will win?

Later

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: When will the GOP win again?  (Read 5868 times)
TodayJunior
United States

« on: February 07, 2021, 08:47:29 PM »
« edited: February 07, 2021, 11:19:15 PM by TodayJunior »

2040. It will take at least a generation of new voters who don’t remember DJT to wipe out the stench/stain of who he was no matter who the nominees are of either party. The only way it happens earlier is if the Democrats fracture, which is unlikely.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 11:17:46 AM »

Exactly. Two words: Donald trump or January 6. Pick one. Either one makes them screwed 40 ways from Sunday.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 11:37:25 PM »
« Edited: March 09, 2021, 11:43:09 PM by TodayJunior »

Exactly. Two words: Donald trump or January 6. Pick one. Either one makes them screwed 40 ways from Sunday.
Y’all are in fairyland. Come back to reality, please.
I'm just saying I don't understand sticking by a guy who just lost by 7 million votes and lost two GOP strongholds (AZ, GA) who is toxic to a MAJORITY of the electorate. If I were a Republican, I would definitely reconsider. If they renominate him again, you risk losing anyone who's not part of the MAGA base and increasing opposition turnout again. If you nominate someone else more on the establishment side, you risk low turnout. I see nothing but a dead end for the GOP.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 03:35:55 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2021, 04:07:15 PM by TodayJunior »

I look forward to see them try to piddle something together with what little they still have to work with. After all, let’s not forget Afghanistan was their fault to begin with (Dubya), so if they go further Trumpian or revert back to neocondom, they lose either way.

If either coalition can be successfully resuscitated and actually win a majority (let alone a plurality) of the votes of Americans, then Santa Claus does in fact exist.

That said, they really just need to reinvent themselves from the ground up, or disband and form a new opposition party; otherwise, we’ll have a one-party state, and that’s not good for democracy. But right now, the GOP in its current form is not a serious governing organization.

If this post ages like milk, well, throw it out in the garbage.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 03:47:13 PM »

I look forward to see them try to piddle something together with what little they still have to work with. After all, let’s not forget Afghanistan was their fault to begin with (Dubya), so if they go further Trumpian or revert back to neocondom, they lose either way.

If either coalition can be successfully resuscitated and actually win a majority (let alone a plurality) of the votes of Americans, then Santa Claus does in fact exist.

That said, they really just need to reinvent themselves from the ground up, or disband and form a new opposition party; otherwise, we’ll have a one-party state, and that’s not good for democracy. But right now, the GOP in its current form is not a serious governing organization.

If this post ages like milk, well, throw it out in the garbage.

After the 2022 midterm results, I stand by my initial prediction. They're doubling down hard and on their way to nowhere!
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2022, 06:10:28 PM »

As long as Trump’s grip on the party persists and MAGA candidates are still running lose everywhere, I don’t think the GOP can win again in the near future seeing how toxic their brand is.
I swear some of the maga candidates like mastriano were so bad (he lost the WHITE vote!), you’d think they were Dem plants. A one party state isn’t healthy for a republic. GOP, please get your crap together. I want to have a real choice again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies