When We Stand Divided - A Story of the Second American Civil War (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:49:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  When We Stand Divided - A Story of the Second American Civil War (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When We Stand Divided - A Story of the Second American Civil War  (Read 6476 times)
hurricanehink
United States

« on: November 07, 2021, 09:00:37 PM »

Great to see this back! I noticed this bit of foreshadowing (upon a re-reading) in an earlier post:

In that respect, the time for Biden’s brand of politics had passed, and the Cabinet’s overruling of his prohibition of drone warfare was likely the first political blow that led to his eventual resignation.

Biden has only been president maybe seven months at this point. I wonder, what's the state of his health, both physically and politically? What are his approval ratings? Is there already pressure on Biden to resign? What is Harris's role in all of this? Are there any negotiators on resolving the conflict, or is this headed to keep getting worse? What about Trump's approval ratings? I guess in a time of war, there might not be much polling, especially with the mass migration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies