2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:59:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 604636 times)
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« on: November 02, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »

Hopefully this forum will stay calm and not freak out or overreact to anecdotal reports tomorrow.

You won’t be able to get on the forum tomorrow
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »

georgia is more disappointing than fl for dems
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 10:37:27 PM »

ga may actually swing R?Huh?
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 10:42:04 PM »

what was obama able to do in fl that biden and clinton weren't?
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 11:49:27 PM »

did jaime harrison have the most disappointing night of any candidate so far
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 01:08:26 AM »

At this point, given how this night has shaped up, I almost don't want Biden to win anymore.  Not like this, clawing and scraping for every last electoral vote to get him to 270.   

What type of defeatist nonsense is this?
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 10:18:45 AM »

is nv over?
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

what counties are the outstanding ballots in az from?
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 02:29:36 PM »

is spanberger lost
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 12:20:22 AM »

So got off work a little early, check into Atlas and had to go through about (70) additional pages since I last checked in, much of which was relatively irrelevant.

Am I the only one who has read all (519) pages of this thread since I don't have anyone on ignore?

So basically, we're either waiting for Biden to take the lead in GA Tonight in Clayton County, or if not than after Gwinnett reports tomorrow Morning, but even so likely not called by networks bcs of Provisionals and Overseas Ballots (Plus Recount Zone).

PA might well see Biden take a lead Tonight from a combination of Philly updates every two hours (are they counting all Night?) or miscellaneous counties reporting updates?

Allegheny likely won't be the County to push Biden over the top, bcs counting won't be restarted until Tomorrow.

Is that a correct summary of the situation now?
I've been reading every one too man. I just wish they would call it and start the next chapter. The endless court wars.

1876/2020: when stealing one state like 2000 isn't enough.

jfk stole illinois but that's okay tho
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 07:36:35 AM »

So got off work a little early, check into Atlas and had to go through about (70) additional pages since I last checked in, much of which was relatively irrelevant.

Am I the only one who has read all (519) pages of this thread since I don't have anyone on ignore?

So basically, we're either waiting for Biden to take the lead in GA Tonight in Clayton County, or if not than after Gwinnett reports tomorrow Morning, but even so likely not called by networks bcs of Provisionals and Overseas Ballots (Plus Recount Zone).

PA might well see Biden take a lead Tonight from a combination of Philly updates every two hours (are they counting all Night?) or miscellaneous counties reporting updates?

Allegheny likely won't be the County to push Biden over the top, bcs counting won't be restarted until Tomorrow.

Is that a correct summary of the situation now?
I've been reading every one too man. I just wish they would call it and start the next chapter. The endless court wars.

1876/2020: when stealing one state like 2000 isn't enough.

jfk stole illinois but that's okay tho

Debatable, but even if true he still would have won the election without Illinois.

Please learn both basic history and arithmetic before posting again.

Oh no! Atlas’s number one disbarred lawyer told me not to post, what will I do? Develop some intelligence before you post again and buzz off
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies