Liberal NPC Elections: November 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:01:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections: November 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections: November 2020  (Read 1787 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: October 31, 2020, 09:48:43 PM »

Note that campaigning won't now.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 09:51:54 PM »

Speech in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Hello, Pittsburgh!

Today, I'll talk about the Liberal Agenda and introduce the Liberal nominee for Governor, Steve Anderson, a native Pittsburgh resident.
The Liberal Agenda is to believe in liberty, democracy, equality, and the rights of states, and we believe that because we think that the best solution to represent you, and the Liberal Party will fight to represent all of us, and to fight for the right's of the individual, and to fight for "We the People", at the same time.

Finally, I'd like to introduce Steve Anderson, the Liberal nominee for Governor, a native resident of Pittsburgh, who will fight for you, and understands what is like to try to find better schools, understands what it is like to barely make ends, and he understands what a uniter is to fight for all people, not a specific political party.

"And with that, I'll like to introduce Steve Anderson.."
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 02:05:39 PM »

Speech in McDonald, Pennsylvania

The ordinary people of this great town and this great state, are being abandoned in favor for the cities and more populated towns. However, under a liberal government, the representatives will represent you, and you alone, and help make this town prosper.

I hope you vote for [....] and [....] for State House and Senate and I hope you vote Steve Anderson for Governor.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 11:05:06 PM »

Liberal TV Ad
This is a transcript of a ad made by the VoteLiberal PAC

The Liberal Party will fight for the Atlasian, whatever it may be infrastructure, education, crime, energy and labor rights.

If you want a government which will fight for you, vote for your local Liberal Party candidate in the local elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 08:38:49 AM »

Speech in Lincoln, Nebraska

The Labor Party is targeting the Liberals for no real reason and with things that aren't true, such as FM's Truman's attack of the Liberals for being eastern elitists and centralists, despite it being blatantly false, with the Liberal Party being a uniting party across the political spectrum and this great country. The Liberals are a party which fights for federalism as well, and isn't centralist which means "the concentration of power and control in the central authority of an organization". The Liberal Party has supported the rights of the regions and always will support the rights of the regions unlike what many in the Labor Party thinks.

Former President Pericles doesn't understand what centralism is, centralism isn't conservatism, it means that the power is concentrated in the Government and instead of the regions.

Read, my words, the Liberal Party will unite the country, not divide it and unlike the Labor Party, we don't attack people for no reason.

So, to reiterate my points in this speech, the Liberal Party will unite, not divide this great country and isn't a elitist or centralist party despite what the liars at the Labor Party would like to say about us.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »

I'm in Alliance, Nebraska

Unlike the Labor Party, who uses historical figures from more then a century ago and does tells lies about how the Liberal Party is a party of eastern interests, the Liberal Party is the party of Atlasian interests, we have a plan for agriculture.

Under a Liberal Government in Nebraska, the state will set up a program that will invest into farms across this great state, and this will help farmers prosper and a Liberal Party will help this great state.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 10:53:36 PM »

I'm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The reason why this great state I am proud to live in started in here and why that many revolutionaries in the old United States live here is because of freedom. The namesake of Pennsylvania, William Penn founded the then colony of Pennsylvania is because to have religious freedom for Quakers and he fought for ideas like Democracy, where the then radicals used to bring the idea of the United States which and Atlasia fights for freedom. Under a liberal government, the government will protect your freedoms.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 10:26:22 PM »

I'm in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

Today, I'm going to talk about the rights of the states. I believe in the rights of the states because it will bring more representation to you and you only. Under a Liberal Government, the state will fight for you.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 11:44:03 PM »

I'm in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania as well.

Today, I am going to talk about hunger.

Hunger impacts where many of our less fortunate is because you can't be focused on school when you have to work hard to get a meal. Under a Liberal Government, we will make it easier for restaurants and businesses to donate their excess food to food banks, and to have the state work with food banks by giving subsidies and other things. We will also fund more child nutrition programs and adult ones as well. If you want this, vote for Steve Anderson and your local Liberal Candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies