MO-Remington: Parson +6
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:09:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MO-Remington: Parson +6
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Remington: Parson +6  (Read 2153 times)
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2020, 08:30:16 AM »

Oct 28-29, 1010 LV, MoE: 3%

Changes with Oct 14-15.

Parson (R-inc) 50% (-1)
Galloway (D) 44% (+1)
Combs (L) 2% (n/c)
Bauer (G) 1% (n/c)
Undecided 2% (n/c)

https://moscout.com/s/MOSCOUT-Statewide-General-Election-103020.pptx
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 09:19:26 AM »

Seems like Parson is locked at 50 while Galloway wobbles between 42 and 48 depending on undecideds and third-parties.

Sad. An upset is possible - D enthusiasm is very high in MO, based on primary turnout - but it's not very likely now. It would be a Jon Tester-style win, one created almost entirely by turnout and not by crossover voting.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 09:38:36 AM »

If Galloway does really, really well in Boone County, she might be able to pull former Rep. Judy Baker into a victory over Sen. Caleb Rowden in SD-19. It is much more of a stretch, however, for Rep. Deb Lavender to be able to beat Andrew Koenig in SD-15. Plus, Democrats have to hold on to SD-01 and SD-17. Even if Dems hold on to the latter two, and gain SD-19, that still puts them at only 11 seats in the Senate. They need SD-15 too in order to block the Republicans from having a veto-proof majority.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 09:52:08 AM »

The upset most likely to happen is MT Bullock and Cooney, forget about NH and MO
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 11:37:42 AM »

They refer to this as the final MOScout poll of the cycle rather than the final statewide one so I assume we're not getting any more Senate district polls from them.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 02:14:38 PM »

New Poll: Missouri Governor by Remington Research Group on 2020-10-29

Summary: D: 44%, R: 50%, U: 2%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 02:18:28 PM »

Cute. Nicole’s definitely going to do worse than Claire but I get that these people aren’t even pretending that they’re trying to reach folks like me. Don’t say you saw it coming when Trump/Parson win by 15+ points because... *surprise*... we actually went to the polls.
Your shtick isn't funny. You're not as smart as you think. The routine is obnoxious and four years past it's prime - like a Pauly Shore movie made in 2003. It reminds me of the dude who tries to sit at the cool table despite no one there knowing who he is.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »

Cute. Nicole’s definitely going to do worse than Claire but I get that these people aren’t even pretending that they’re trying to reach folks like me. Don’t say you saw it coming when Trump/Parson win by 15+ points because... *surprise*... we actually went to the polls.
Your shtick isn't funny. You're not as smart as you think. The routine is obnoxious and four years past it's prime - like a Pauly Shore movie made in 2003. It reminds me of the dude who tries to sit at the cool table despite no one there knowing who he is.

The antipathy which you and other Atlas After Dark posters have against MT Treasurer is truly baffling. What has he done to earn your animus? While I've been critical recently of how Atlas has propagated the takes of some posters on here-such as olawakandi and Sir Woodbury-I don't think MT Treasurer is worthy of the same scorn, especially since he's provided much more valuable and substantive analysis than many other posters here have.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 05:10:00 AM »

Nicole wasted her candidacy on a Gov run, now she will be a weak link for any future office she might run for, Blunt is safe

MT is still a split party state
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies