MO - Remington Research: Trump +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:54:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  MO - Remington Research: Trump +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO - Remington Research: Trump +5  (Read 1980 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« on: October 31, 2020, 12:21:21 PM »

Trump is leading by the same amount in Missouri as Biden is in Pennsylvania

The PA polling has truly been painful this cycle for the most part. It appears that a lot of pollsters underestimated Trump in 2016 and are underestimating Biden now in 2020
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 03:32:26 PM »

When will pollsters stop undersampling the shy rural/small-town WWC McCaskill/Trump demographic, for God's sake? If even Claire lost by 6, there’s no way Biden comes as close to winning MO as she did.

I mean, I have ten Trump yard signs, told all my neighbors and friends about my Trump support, and am currently knocking on doors for his reelection campaign, but do people seriously expect me to answer truthfully to New York pollsters who’ve imposed a social stigma on us for decades because they despise our way of life and values?

LMAO, this is my favorite, bc in reality the ones who are actually incredibly judgmental towards other peoples way of life are people that live in rural areas. But it's okay when they sh**t on people from the cities, suburbs, other walks of life, etc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies