Key Hunter Biden email DKIM verified (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:47:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Key Hunter Biden email DKIM verified (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Key Hunter Biden email DKIM verified  (Read 2405 times)
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« on: October 30, 2020, 03:43:39 PM »

Hunter Biden suggesting his father is going to be a part owner in the venture? Where are the contracts stipulating that? Where is Joe Biden's signature on anything? ...

Checkmate, MAGAtards. Joe Biden didn't sign the corruption contract. This will never hold up in court.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 03:47:45 PM »

Hunter Biden suggesting his father is going to be a part owner in the venture? Where are the contracts stipulating that? Where is Joe Biden's signature on anything? ...

Checkmate, MAGAtards. Joe Biden didn't sign the corruption contract. This will never hold up in court.

So if someone I know decides, for reasons that elude me, to get involved in some sketchy business deal with foreign investors and randomly says "Oh by the way, we're going to set aside 10% of the equity for my good friend Indy Texas," without ever asking me or mentioning it to me, that's somehow my fault?

No, Biden obviously couldn't be prosecuted for this e-mail alone. But "he didn't put anything in writing, therefore no story" is nearly as ridiculous a suggestion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies