Do you think there was any way Trump could have been a good president? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:22:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Do you think there was any way Trump could have been a good president? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think Trump could've done anything different to make him a good president?
I already think he's a good president.

Yes, I don't approve of him but there are some things he could've done that would've made him good.

No, Even if Trump didn't have character flaws, Wasn't corrupt and had a better COVID response, I still wouldn't have agreed with many of his policies.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Do you think there was any way Trump could have been a good president?  (Read 1015 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: October 31, 2020, 07:04:59 AM »

I don't know about his entire term, but I think there's an alternate TL where he listens to his inner xenophobe and germophobe back before COVID blew up and his politics gain a lot more credibility while his opponents get discredited. There was a moment when pushing masking/closed borders to stop the pandemic would get you exiled from cosmopolitan circles for criminal unfanciness. If anyone was going to break through that early, it would've been Trump... but of course he didn't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies