GA, MS - Civiqs/Daily Kos: Ossoff +6 | Warnock and Collins lead | Hyde-Smith +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:51:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA, MS - Civiqs/Daily Kos: Ossoff +6 | Warnock and Collins lead | Hyde-Smith +8
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GA, MS - Civiqs/Daily Kos: Ossoff +6 | Warnock and Collins lead | Hyde-Smith +8  (Read 2891 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2020, 10:57:26 PM »

New Poll: Georgia Senator (Special) by Civiqs on 2020-10-25

Summary: D: 51%, R: 42%, U: 2%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »

New Poll: Mississippi Senator by Civiqs on 2020-10-26

Summary: D: 44%, R: 52%, U: 3%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 07:15:19 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2020, 07:28:17 AM by Horus »

Warnock's message is extremely bipartisan and perfect for 2020, especially in Georgia. People are in the mood for some coming together and healing.

You’re in Georgia, how do you think the races will go?

Perdue messed up badly with the Kamala gaffe but Ossoff just comes across as inexperienced. His ads are sub par too. Still, he's loved in Romney-Clinton strongholds like Alpharetta. I'm predicting a narrow Perdue win on election night though, he will do maybe a half a point better than Trump due to middle-upper class white ticket splitters in the burbs.

Warnock will probably go to a runoff with Collins and win by a point or two if Biden wins in November or more if Trump does due to Dem anger. If, however, Warnock is lucky enough to face Loeffler he'll blow her out of the water. Both candidates are trying to out crazy one another but Loeffler comes across as both crazier and faker, which is probably true. Collins is very conservative but I don't see him as the devil incarnate. Can't say the same for Kelly who is literally Barbie Trump but far wealthier. I'd give the Rev an 80% of being a sitting senator by inauguration day, he's just a great guy. Georgia is zooming left but it's still a very Christian state, and Warnock's unifying, uplifting message with yes just a little bit of the Bible is perfect for many here, even on the left.

I actually think it's more likely Warnock wins outright than Ossoff. Look at the difference in favorables. Lieberman be damned.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies