SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:54:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11  (Read 2195 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 04:25:23 PM »

Oops, you're right!
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2020, 04:27:29 PM »

I doubt they've done one though (what would be the point?)  I'm surprised they did one of SD.  They should have polled the marijuana ballot measures.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2020, 04:32:32 PM »

I doubt they've done one though (what would be the point?)  I'm surprised they did one of SD.  They should have polled the marijuana ballot measures.

They did. I posted results in the Green thread
TheLaRocca
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 04:33:55 PM »

COVID is rampant up here. I was just in South Dakota and, as I posted in the yard sign thread, there were a lot more Biden/Harris signs/flags in the rural, Western part of the state than one would expect.

The Sturgis super-spreader bump, despite locals not wanting the event to take place.

The Sovereign Nations attempting to seal off their land from outsiders to protect their people from COVID being overturned by the State Government bump.

The workers in the Food Processing facilities in the Eastern portions of the Dakotas being forced to work in environments that were unsafe or lose their jobs bump.

Farming too.
Jay 🏳️‍⚧️
trippytropicana
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 04:51:25 PM »

There are plenty of ND polls, if not Mason Dixon polls, that have Trump up by around 20 points.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election#North_Dakota
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »

Isn't ND one of two States, the other being Indiana, which makes it extremely difficult for polling outfits to operate because of State Laws regarding automated phone calls?

Seem to recall something like that in the past...

I am really curious about ND myself (Not that I expect Biden to be seriously competitive here), but rather what results in Western ND might look like in Eastern MT, and how results in Fargo might be representative of shifts in Billings MT (Same deal with Sioux Falls where a recent poll showed Biden +6%).
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies