SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:47:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SD: Mason-Dixon: Trump +11  (Read 2185 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 25, 2020, 01:49:55 AM »

Sioux Falls flips... from the largest City in each state to vote from Trump thread....

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=386520.msg7562858#msg7562858

Def worthy of looking at TO by County in SD, where in '08 O'bama got 45% vs McCain 53%.

Incumbent Republican President at only 51% running for re-election, is a bit.... *grabs shirt and coughs into jacket* a bit under-performing.

Maybe if I get some time might run the SD EV metrics by county just for fun in a High Turnout Northern "Prairie Populist" kinda state, where the Ghosts of William Jennings Bryan still float across the Great Plains....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jennings_Bryan
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 04:11:38 PM »

COVID is rampant up here. I was just in South Dakota and, as I posted in the yard sign thread, there were a lot more Biden/Harris signs/flags in the rural, Western part of the state than one would expect.

The Sturgis super-spreader bump, despite locals not wanting the event to take place.

The Sovereign Nations attempting to seal off their land from outsiders to protect their people from COVID being overturned by the State Government bump.

The workers in the Food Processing facilities in the Eastern portions of the Dakotas being forced to work in environments that were unsafe or lose their jobs bump.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »

I doubt they've done one though (what would be the point?)  I'm surprised they did one of SD.  They should have polled the marijuana ballot measures.

Isn't ND one of two States, the other being Indiana, which makes it extremely difficult for polling outfits to operate because of State Laws regarding automated phone calls?

Seem to recall something like that in the past...

I am really curious about ND myself (Not that I expect Biden to be seriously competitive here), but rather what results in Western ND might look like in Eastern MT, and how results in Fargo might be representative of shifts in Billings MT (Same deal with Sioux Falls where a recent poll showed Biden +6%).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies