HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:59:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed)  (Read 3753 times)
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« on: October 25, 2020, 07:57:32 PM »

Mr.Speaker

It is time to end human trafficking and make abuse of our children a life ending choice. The punishment should meet the crime and modern day slavery should result in the end of ones life quite literally and pedophilia should result in a very severe prison sentence that has real teeth. I am sick and tired of the elites harming our children and sick and tired of the monsters that hurt people. Evil must be met with the fist of justice!

Time to end it and make them wish they were never born.

And for that I yield.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:39:50 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2020, 01:00:46 AM by Rep Jessica »

Thank you for that, Jessica. I believe the Vice President has a question for you.

For my part, I'd like to raise another question about Sections 4.III and 4.V. Threatening to shut down Netflix entirely seems rather drastic. And what kind of a federal ban is to be imposed on states and regions, exactly?

The fcc can regulate content and this congress could pass legislation legislating them to do so for a specific item. We already pretty much have rules for ratings and what can be shown on t.v so this wouldn't be too much of a reach.

Congress has already granted the fcc the power to fine and we could give them even more to shutdown if they don't follow the rules and regulations.

It isn't ok for netflix or any network to show minors(children under 18) taking part in sexual behavior and this congress can't stand for it. Such activity is already against the ratings regulations for such age groups as displayed in these cartoons and we have to enforce it against the creators as such is disgusting.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 01:43:45 AM »
« Edited: November 02, 2020, 01:47:25 AM by Rep Jessica »

I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor.
   Ia. A minor is someone under the age of 18.
   Ib. An adult is someone over 18.
So an 18 year old that has sex with a 17 year old is a pedophile?

Probably will need an amendment to make it match with section 3 that states 18 years old with a 16 or below.

Maybe Ia. can be changed to "Ia. Anyone 18 years or older having sex with anyone 16 year old or younger."

This would mash with section 3 for section 2.

Section 2: Definitions
I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor under 16 years of age.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 01:45:52 AM »

II. Netflix shall be fined $50,000,000 for shows like Cuties and Big Mouth that promote pedophilia against our young girls. This Congress must demand that this stops and condemn it.
III. The FCC shall be granted the power to fine all streaming and tv networks for being illegal activity.    
   IIIa. Netflix will be given 30 days to remove all such content or face being shut down by the government of Atlasia and charged with pedophilia.

There's a word for this. "Bill of the taint," or something similar

Maybe we can amend the netflix punishments out and focus on Pedophilia and Human trafficking. But anyways the federal government under the FCC already regulates things so hopefully the executive can place members on that body to tighten things up.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 01:58:29 AM »
« Edited: November 02, 2020, 02:26:26 AM by Rep Jessica »

My amendments

AN ACT

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Republic of Atlasia in Congress assembled,
Section 1. Title
I. The long title of this Act shall be the "Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act."

I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor under 14 years of age.

II. Human trafficking is the act of modern day slavery against children and adults to be sold to another individual for fiscal interest or sexual favor.

Section 3: Substance
I. Anyone over the age of 18 years of age that's discovered to have had sexual activity with anyone under the age of 16 14years of age:
   Ia. Anyone over 22 committing sexual acts against anyone under 18 years of age.
   Ia. This felony charge covering I and Ia. shall carry 12 years in federal prison.
   Ib. If the minor is below the age of 1311 and the offender the individual over 18 years of age shall receive 50 years in federal prison.
II. All individuals committing modern day slavery as in the act of human trafficking shall face the death penalty.
   IIa. All individuals found guilty shall be executed by the Atlasia federal prison system within one year of the charge.  
   IIb. One appeal of the charges shall be allowed within this period.
III. All money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individuals shall be handed over to the victims of modern day slavery.

Section 4: The promotion of pedophilia is disgusting
I. All content that promotes children under the age of 16 within a sexually expressive way shall be considered a crime within the borders of Atlasia.
  Ia. Any company promoting the sexuality of young girls or boys shall be fined $50,000 increasing 50,000 dollars with each charge.
   Ib. First charge $50,000, second charge $100,000, third charge $150,000, etc.
II. Netflix shall be fined $50,000,000 for shows like Cuties and Big Mouth that promote pedophilia against our young girls. This Congress must demand that this stops and condemn it.
III. The FCC shall be granted the power to fine all streaming and tv networks for being illegal activity.    

IIIa. Netflix will be given 30 days to remove all such content or face being shut down by the government of Atlasia and charged with pedophilia.
IIV. Promotion of sexual activity or behavior in schools or class activities shall be grounds for the removal of federal funds.
   IIVa. This includes books and texts.
   IIVb. The Secretary of Education shall have the power to block grants for schools and colleges.
V.III A federal ban is to be imposed on all states and regions that pass laws promoting pedophilia or lessening punishments,as in seeking leniency towards prison sentences, or moving towards acceptance for this disgusting act.

This Act shall take effect immediately upon its passage.

Sponsor: Jessica
House Designation: HB 26-19

72 hours to debate.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 02:20:54 AM »

I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor.
So an 18 year old that has sex with a 17 year old is a pedophile?

Probably will need an amendment to make it match with section 3 that states 18 years old with a 16 or below.

Maybe Ia. can be changed to "Ia. Anyone 18 years or older having sex with anyone 16 year old or younger."

This would mash with section 3 for section 2.

I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor under 16 years of age.

I'd still argue with that point. An 18 year old with a 16 year old could be only a little over a year apart to two at the most. I wouldn't exactly call that pedophilia.

How about 14 year olds?
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 04:54:09 PM »

Mr.Speaker.

Can we move forward on my amendments?

I yield.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 03:13:22 AM »

Aye
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 12:54:50 PM »

Mr.Speaker

There is no bill passed by any congress making the disgusting act of pedophilia illegal federally currently on the books. And also Epstein want to prison for having an island where entire flight logs of rich and famous people did exactly this. Can we just admit that our society has a problem and pass a bill to make them not take part in such disgusting activities. Makes one wonder why anyone would reject to such.

I yield
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »

In Section 3, III. it says all money and property shall be handed over to the victim. The victim's compensation equates the wealth of the criminal. I would suggest the Court set the financial damages. Something like this:

III. All money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individuals shall be handed over to the victims of modern day slavery. Money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individual may be used to pay for damages established by the Court to the victims of modern day slavery.

I didn't copy the whole bill because the last version I see has many modifications and I don't want to play in it and mess up the editing.

This is a great amendment and I agree with you about amending the death penalty part.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 10:11:14 PM »
« Edited: November 24, 2020, 01:13:14 PM by Rep Jessica »

I am offering an amendment that removes the minimums and changes it to maximums.
AN ACT

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Republic of Atlasia in Congress assembled,
Section 1. Title
I. The long title of this Act shall be the "Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act."

I. Pedophilia is the act of an adult taking part in sexual activity with a minor under 14 years of age.
II. Human trafficking is the act of modern day slavery against children and adults to be sold to another individual for fiscal interest or sexual favor.

I. Anyone over the age of 18 years of age that's discovered to have had sexual activity with anyone under the age of 14 years of age:
   Ia. This felony charge covering 3.I shall carry up to 12 years in federal prison.
   Ib. If the minor is below the age of 11 and the offender over 18 years of age shall receive up to 50 years in federal prison.
II. All individuals committing modern day slavery as in the act of human trafficking shall face up to asentence of life in federal prison.

II a. One appeal of the charges shall be allowed within this period.
III. Money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individual may be used to pay for damages established by the Court to the victims of modern day slavery.

I. All content that promotes children under the age of 16 within a sexually expressive way shall be considered a crime within the borders of Atlasia.
II. Promotion of sexual activity or behavior in schools or class activities shall be grounds for the removal of federal funds.
   IIa. This includes books and texts.
   IIb. The Secretary of Education shall have the power to block grants for schools and colleges.
III. A federal ban is to be imposed on all states and regions that pass laws promoting pedophilia or lessening punishments as in seeking leniency towards prison sentences, or moving towards acceptance for this act.

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2020, 03:05:43 AM »

I'm not gonna sign this. Would just recommend the house moves for a vote and shoots it down.

So you're against a federal law against Pedophilia and Human trafficking. Why?
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 03:07:02 PM »

Mr.Speaker

I disagree with the president as I feel that this nation is in need of a federal law punishing actors that take part in these crimes. Can we override the president?

I yield
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 01:15:53 AM »

Every single Pedo and Human trafficker belongs in prison for life. I'd like to bring back the death penalty for anyone that would do this to our children. I am so sad that this congress won't protect our babies. Sad
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 02:28:14 AM »

Every single Pedo and Human trafficker belongs in prison for life. I'd like to bring back the death penalty for anyone that would do this to our children. I am so sad that this congress won't protect our babies. Sad

Yes. If we had the death penalty, people would be too scared to commit these heinous crimes. That's why there are no murders in countries with capital punishment for murder

I took the death penalty out of the bill with the last amendment.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 02:40:07 AM »

Nay-Our children and the people that suffer under human trafficking deserve so much better.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 12:46:06 AM »

Not a Representative, but as others have said pedophilia and human trafficking is already illegal. Hell, one of ICE's main priorities is to catch human traffickers who cross our border. There is nothing in our legal system that protects pedophiles or human traffickers and it is absurd and dangerous to imply that there is an epidemic of these instances in Atlasia when there is none.

There is no point in passing what is ultimately a symbolic bill that will be vetoed by the President. Please do not legitimize QAnon conspiracy theories by passing this.

I wish to add this to the congressional record mr.speaker

https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/nearly-200-arrested-in-florida-child-sex-trafficking-bust/

I yield
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 01:13:44 PM »
« Edited: November 24, 2020, 01:27:24 PM by Rep Jessica »

I am offering an amendment that removes the minimums and changes it to maximums. This amendment also strikes section 4.
AN ACT

Section 1. Title

I. Anyone over the age of 18 years of age that's discovered to have had sexual activity with anyone under the age of 14 years of age:
   Ia. This felony charge covering 3.I shall carry up to 12 years in federal prison.
   Ib. If the minor is below the age of 11 and the offender over 18 years of age shall receive up to 50 years in federal prison.
II. All individuals committing modern day slavery as in the act of human trafficking shall face up to a sentence of life in federal prison.

IIa. One appeal of the charges shall be allowed within this period.
III. Money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individual may be used to pay for damages established by the Court to the victims of modern day slavery.

Ia. All that are found guilty on first offense of shall receive $500 dollar fine.

Ib. Second violations shall be meant with removal of professional licensing and a 2,500 dollar fine.
Ic. Professional licensing shall be the removal of ones ability to work within said profession.

Ic1. Example of this can be removal of ones law license by the bar or ones ability to practice said profession.
II. Promotion of sexual activity or behavior in schools or class activities shall be grounds for the removal of federal funds.
   IIa. This includes books and texts.
   IIb. The Secretary of Education shall have the power to block grants for schools and colleges.
III. A federal ban is to be imposed on all states and regions that pass laws promoting pedophilia or lessening punishments as in seeking leniency towards prison sentences, or moving towards acceptance for this act.

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 01:26:18 PM »

You do know this bill as written would impose extremely strict censorship measures on films & TVs?

Are we really going to ban people reading books like the Colour Purple in school?

I'm going to say publicly what I've thought privately; some bad bills are worth amending & saving. Some are much better to ditch, vote down and then re-draft across party lines to actually focus on the issues.

You can't fatten a pig on market day

Ok, I'll remove section 4. I agree with you that it is a little extreme.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2020, 12:57:45 AM »

Aye

Our kids are worth it!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies