HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:33:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 26-19: Pedophilia and Human Traffickers are Evil Act (Failed)  (Read 3737 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« on: November 09, 2020, 02:57:29 PM »

Aye
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 08:10:52 PM »

In Section 3, III. it says all money and property shall be handed over to the victim. The victim's compensation equates the wealth of the criminal. I would suggest the Court set the financial damages. Something like this:

III. All money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individuals shall be handed over to the victims of modern day slavery. Money within bank accounts and property belonging to such individual may be used to pay for damages established by the Court to the victims of modern day slavery.

I didn't copy the whole bill because the last version I see has many modifications and I don't want to play in it and mess up the editing.

I would support this as an amendment.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 06:29:27 AM »

Nay.

This bill is workable. We can compromise on this but the President's suggestion that we pass a meaningless "condemnation" or nothing is obscene. The President can spill criminals into our streets with his executive orders but he won't crack down on these most atrocious villains. Sad!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 11:59:13 AM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies