Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:30:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 102128 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: January 29, 2021, 04:04:34 AM »

My brilliant, beautiful, creative, sarcastic baby sister killed herself tonight. I'm shattered.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 04:30:02 PM »

Thank you all for your condolences, thoughts, and prayers. I can barely fathom that this has actually happened. If you have any loved ones nearby, hug them tight.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 03:55:06 PM »

The pregnancy aid center in Everett my wife volunteers with was broken into and had its windows smashed today. Fortunately, she wasn't there at the time. They give out tons of free clothing, diapers, car seats, formula, etc., primarily to the local Hispanic and Ukrainian communities. They do the real work of helping parents, but that didn't stop them from being a target.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 01:27:13 PM »

I get to report for jury duty tomorrow. Hard to imagine I don't get dismissed, but it could be interesting.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2023, 10:22:33 AM »

Just remembered a strange phone call I received early last year. I was running for the legislature at the time, and someone a few miles away called and said they were also interested in running for the state legislature as well in a different seat. They were looking to run on a single issue platform: making Washington a bitcoin safe harbor state. They said they had a mystery backer out of the Caribbean who was willing to drop $500k on the race (which would've swamped the competition). They asked if I thought it was a good idea, to which I tried to persuade them against it as it sounded like a terrible idea. They ultimately did not run.

Just clicked that the mystery backer was probably SBF and FTX.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies