Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:18:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 100373 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: October 26, 2020, 11:26:12 AM »

AHHHH I TOOK A PPP POLL

(but it's for North Carolina and I can't vote this year, so take .01% away from Cunningham when the poll comes out)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 11:44:44 AM »

Took ten Lyrica yesterday. Accidentally dozed off. Woke up feeling like sh!t. Took a Seroquel to get back to sleep and did so by ~1 AM. Woke up about a half hour ago and I still feel like sh!t.

Maybe I need to cut down on the Lyrica days. They are meant to be mood stabilizers but I also crash about a quarter of the time.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 05:41:33 PM »

The Scott/Sanchez Rule: when reading one of our posts, know that there's at least a 40% chance that it was written while stoned on something.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 10:51:49 PM »

I’m tryukng go figure out where tho room is. It’s in my dream and I kno part of it is real but I can’t figure out the other part but I’ve seen it somewhere but idk where. Like what is it because I’m super confused. The dimensions of room often scare me. Some are too similar. Others don’t make sense from a visual perspective but they do from a mathematical perspective. It’s terrifying sometimes. But idk this particular one. I think it is a mesh of two but I only can figure out one. The other must be real though l.

Never knew you were an LSD guy.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 10:44:29 AM »

When you've been beating your opponent's ass in chess from the very start of the game on the black team

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:17 PM »

There was a stabbing at my shelter last night. I got questioned about the "incident" at my door. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about and didn't want to waste their time anyway, so I just said I didn't know anything. Apparently it was an old man stabbed to death by another old man.

Hampton Roads is the Florida of Virginia. Stay away from it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 01:37:22 PM »

RI, that is terrible and you have my deepest condolences. I'll include you, your sister, and your family in my prayers tonight.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 04:19:33 PM »

So, now that it's been four months, I've been seriously considering making myself available in the romance world. My libido's pretty much dead and has been for some time, but I reflect on everything that's happened and I don't want to go through the next 60+ years alone. I don't want children, just a life partner. Someone I can laugh with. Cry with. Pray with. Because honestly, I see little point to life if you don't have anyone to share it with.

Aaaaaand I may have reconnected with an old friend recently whom I've been developing some feelings for. Tongue I'm just going to wait things out and see what happens this year. Hopefully it'll be something good.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 06:09:47 PM »

Today I was meaning to finally start reading my copy of Doctor Faustus in English, which is the last gift I received from my girlfriend while we were a couple, but I realized I couldn't bring myself to do it. Opening it now just doesn't feel right for some reason.

You two broke up?! Sad I must be really behind.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 01:15:47 PM »
« Edited: February 07, 2021, 01:26:00 PM by Senator Scott🦋 »

No side effects so far. Except I’m now having trouble making eye contact with people and can do multivariable calculus in my head.

I told my gal-pal that I'm not looking forward to being double-autistic when I get vaccinated. She countered that the autism virus in the vaccine would cancel mine out. Very much looking forward to see how it affects me.

Let us know when the sissification begins.

(also, happy belated birthday!)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 12:00:05 AM »

It turns out that unless your name is Jim Halpert, pining over a girl who's been engaged for five years is a very, very bad idea.

With this, and the fact that my reproductive organs are progressively shutting down, I should have seen the writing on the wall from the beginning. Because I'm just extremely hurt now and full of regret. But this is my fault and I have to own it and deal with the consequences. I'm sorry I ever wavered on my devotion to chastity and celibacy.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 03:17:30 AM »

40 Lyrica + 12 Xanax. It takes hours to kick in because I'm built like a f#cking horse but we'll see what happens. Could be interesting. And whatever happens, happens. I love you guys.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 07:04:39 PM »

anxiety levels have been at a thousand for like several months now and idk what to do about it. sh**t is bad. maybe i should start going to therapy again. idk man.

everything is just so f!cked up and i don't even know why. nothing is actually wrong. i need to get my mf head right and everything i do just seems to make it worse.

Never be afraid to go into therapy, and find a good psychiatrist who can prescribe you a sedative. It's not uncommon to feel either depressed or anxious and not be able to identify why, as someone who experiences this all the time.

Don't go through it alone, and try to be patient with yourself. It's okay to not be okay.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2021, 03:45:43 AM »

I did it! I officially have no life. Smile
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2021, 06:07:54 PM »

The Last Active:   Today at 03:41:44 AM is better proof of that than the stat you highlighted.

Oh, my sleep schedule has been a trip as far back as I can remember.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2021, 11:59:26 PM »

The Last Active:   Today at 03:41:44 AM is better proof of that than the stat you highlighted.

Oh, my sleep schedule has been a trip as far back as I can remember.

Case in point: I ended up falling asleep shortly after making this post. That was after being awake since early Saturday morning.

And I'll soon be taking a small "cocktail" of medications that will hopefully be enough for me to not wake up every two hours. The major pro of having a drug resistant body (well, in addition to not overdosing...) is that I've never been physically addicted to any substances. The con is that almost everything takes 3x or more of the typical dosage for an average human being in order for it to work.

I got a really nice job offer in Berlin. I've got another job interview (second round) also in Berlin tomorrow with a different company, and sometime this week I'm having another second round interview with the VP of Finance of a tech firm here in Stocky. Still waiting to hear back from a Swedish furniture and design studio as well sometime this week.

This is gonna be a big week for me. Although Germany was originally Goal #1 for many, many years, I'm not sure if I want to take it and move somewhere else where I don't know anyone and start from scratch all over again. I feel that I've really settled down here in Stockholm, gotten a solid grip on the language, understand the work culture and laws, and generally just enjoy the city and country.

Also, I really want a little red summerhouse.

Personally, if I wanted to work at IKEA, I wouldn't go though the trouble of emigrating to another continent, but that's just me. Wink Tongue

Congratulations, bud!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 03:21:27 PM »

Some of you know I make extra cash taking online surveys.

It's always fun when one of these comes up.

(yes, smartasses, I dragged far-right for all the groups)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2021, 05:17:28 PM »
« Edited: March 06, 2021, 05:38:33 PM by Scott🦋 »

>Get scam phone call (non-robo)
>Instructed to attend a 90-minute conference/presentation in Virginia Beach for a free vacation program
>dis gon be good
>Imply I would like to use the conference to promote a suicide cult
>Woman starts talking about the vacation package, which I'm less interested in
>"What is your nationality?"
>"I am a proud white American."
>"Are there going to be any blacks or Jews at this event?"
>"...No."
>"Okay, that's good to know. I'll be attending."
>"Are you married or living with a partner?"
>"Married."
>"How old are you?"
>"18."
>"You're only 18? You sound..."
>"I'm 23."
>"23."
>"Yes."
>"And how old is your spouse?"
>"Twelve."
>"Okay, unfortunately sir we can only offer this package to individuals age 25 and up."
>"You know I've been f#cking with you for the last seven minutes, right?"
>*beep*
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2021, 08:23:59 PM »

it really sucks that things will never be okay

Not in this universe, no. That's why I find it worthwhile to live for something better or at least meaningful.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2021, 02:55:08 PM »

$600 for sneakers? What's so magic about them?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2021, 02:52:52 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2021, 02:59:19 PM by Scott🦋 »

I got into a semi-heated (but defused) argument with a good neighbor of mine at the shelter today. She had a bunch of money stolen from her credit card account, but then she showed me a framed certificate from Peter Popoff saying that she'd be a future millionaire. I tried explaining to her why he and similar people are nothing more than grifters, but it basically came down to "Okay, you have your opinion and I have mine."

Then we got to discussing homosexuality; apparently there was a gay priest ordained somewhere. She said you can't be a priest if you're gay, God says it's an abomination, etc. Right as I was trying to (politely) explain the context of those Bible passages, she interrupted me and said "You think what you think, I know what I know". So once again I said, "Okay, x, let's agree to disagree." Unsurprisingly, she doesn't approve of transgenderism either.

She's moving to another room in a couple days and I'm going to help her move her belongings (if hotel staff allows me; there are very strict rules on not entering people's rooms on account of COVID).

Still, it saddens me when people fall for televangelist grifters, and anything I say that's critical of them is simply dismissed. And I wish I could've opened her mind on the LGBT 'controversy' within Christianity, but she wasn't interested. She's in her 60's, her bones are failing her, and she's in constant pain. But she's a good person. And she's given me weed as gifts on several occasions. I gave her my mom's old CBD cream (which I never needed because I don't have chronic pain) but she hasn't used it for some reason.

Sigh. I suppose this is an example of how polarized we've gotten: "You think what you think, I know what I know."

And I didn't dare to ask her who she voted for last year...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 09:04:17 PM »

Looks delicious! I'm actually bookmarking this post for when I'm able to actually cook again. Tongue
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 12:35:35 PM »

I pass by this now every time I walk up the stairs to my room. You never really know what you're gonna find here.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 06:50:45 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2021, 07:17:44 AM by Scott🦋 »

I had a weird dream last night that I was meeting Joe Republic on Zoom or something. And he turned out to be a black man.

Isn't that ironic LOL

(EDIT: This is a reference to the big black cock scandal of 2011. Sadly most of the people who would remember it no longer post here.)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2021, 03:29:00 AM »

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that shua! If you've seen a doctor for either of those conditions, you could try asking them to write a request to excuse you from the jury duty. I have a family member who's done that a few times for county jury duty. I don't know if federal court is different.

^^

Especially, shua, if you take medications for your anxiety or digestive problems. Praying for the best!
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies