Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:07:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 101884 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: April 12, 2021, 02:47:42 PM »

Chatting with a Bosnian serbette about the ‘unfair maligning’ of Radovan Karadzic. Thank you god for he return of the pubs
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 04:34:08 PM »

lol, when you stay up late to meet with your European colleagues and they no show...

Tbh I wish this was the case whenever I’m up at 1am being grilled by the boys in Japan.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 11:18:37 AM »

Changing my uni pre-drinks tipple of choice from Jack Daniels to Russian Standard was the best decision I ever made. JD is a truly cursed liquor.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 03:01:59 PM »

Changing my uni pre-drinks tipple of choice from Jack Daniels to Russian Standard was the best decision I ever made. JD is a truly cursed liquor.

American food and drink should always be a last resort.

Right now I am drinking a local cider that shares its name with Britain's greatest postwar PM.  It's not the best but it'll do for tonight.

Absolutely. Currently putting back some G&T’s, albeit the T quotient is so minuscule I feel like an early 18th century patriot about to be snookered by the 1736 Gin Act.

American food and drink should always be a last resort.

Right now I am drinking a local cider that shares its name with Britain's greatest postwar PM.  It's not the best but it'll do for tonight.

Shut. Your whore. Mouths.

Being a whore is what being British is all about Wink
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 04:36:57 PM »

Got my booster inside of a disused lavatory with a sign on the outside saying ‘beware of the Leopard’.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 06:19:06 PM »

Managed to meme myself into going skiing despite the fact that I haven’t been for 12 years and can’t ski. Pro-tip to the youngsters - if someone asks if you go skiing, don’t say “yeah I love skiing, haven’t been since before the pandemic tho :’( “, when in fact what you should really be saying is “I can’t ski further than a foot without eating yellow snow”.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 09:22:36 AM »

Managed to meme myself into going skiing despite the fact that I haven’t been for 12 years and can’t ski. Pro-tip to the youngsters - if someone asks if you go skiing, don’t say “yeah I love skiing, haven’t been since before the pandemic tho :’( “, when in fact what you should really be saying is “I can’t ski further than a foot without eating yellow snow”.

Just went skiing myself! I only started in the '20-'21 season though.

Nice one! My issue is more having claimed to be an experienced skier - oh well, I’m sure everything will be forgotten once the Aprés Ski gets underway.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 07:13:11 PM »

F*** me I thought I saw Zelensky in the club.

Fiddling whilst Rome burns what what
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 08:20:54 PM »

Just had a girl I met on tinder yesterday send me a video of her lowering the camera to her privates unprompted(it was sexual in a discomforting way). I said that doing that is bad and then blocked her. Not fun.

Just sausage her man - it’s an open door.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 08:59:21 PM »

Just had a girl I met on tinder yesterday send me a video of her lowering the camera to her privates unprompted(it was sexual in a discomforting way). I said that doing that is bad and then blocked her. Not fun.

Just sausage her man - it’s an open door.

Mr. Lahey is this you talking or the liquor?

both?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 04:58:08 AM »

Walks out of A&E with a battered head at 6am.

On the conference call from the office at 9am.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2022, 09:49:50 PM »

F*** me, what a night.

First, Californian lass says you look like General Buck Turgidson from Dr Strangelove. Then a couple of hours later you do a full dance routine to New York with a different girl on the floor of the club (props to the ballet training as a youth). To be young, stupid and have no future, I love London.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 06:33:01 PM »

My only raisin d’etre consists of promoting songs by Sweet at every House Party. Ета жижни
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2022, 04:45:11 PM »

Is “excusez moi” actually a legitimate French term? Having to lead a band of non-French speaking desperadoes through a rugby tour of France and I’m getting very anxious.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2022, 01:25:00 PM »

Girlfriend: “Please dress up for Halloween”
Me: “No”
Her: “Please”
Me: “No”
Her: “Please”
Me: *puts on Ushanka*
Her: “What the Hell are you dressed as”?
Me: “A Cossack, communists and Turks beware”
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2022, 08:15:00 PM »

Got a lovely kiss from a Irish girl in the chicken shop, proving that if you are Welsh you’ll steal any body’s girl as our Lord and Saviour Lloyd “the Goat” George did prove that back in the day.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2023, 09:13:23 PM »

The vape is a disgusting invention.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 07:25:23 PM »

Once again I return home from my efforts to get with a BBC employee empty handed:

Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2023, 07:04:08 PM »

I love it when “Anglosphere’/Russian conservatives realise the beauty of Irish songs about drinking: of course, when you think about it, the real goal of conservatism is to sleep with as many women as possible for the most alcohol per ounce for the lowest cost.

Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2023, 07:13:32 PM »

PS… POLLARD HAMMERED THE SAES INNIT
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2023, 07:36:34 PM »

Amen brother.

When you get video called by a Turkish broad and have to palm off the Northampton broad you’ve been nursing to a bloody Saffer (although it is Northampton so let’s be real here,
Blessings come in many guises).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies