Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:38:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 100365 times)
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: September 16, 2022, 09:44:55 PM »

Remember that I really do not tie guys up and tickle them. It was a joke.

Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #1526 on: September 16, 2022, 09:51:39 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2022, 09:56:39 PM by Death, Taxes, and Voting on Kidney Dialysis »

Job search has begun. 7 applications so far and I've landed my first interview. It's a technical interview, not merely a screening interview.
Make that 2.

Still hoping to hear from the aerial firefighting outfit in Montana that's looking for someone to build a real-time online fire mapping interface.

Hoping to wrap this up and get started at a job quickly. The coming year is my last chance to get a cat I've wanted since I was a kid. And this cat doesn't come cheap.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1527 on: September 18, 2022, 12:03:43 PM »

First time eating Georgian food. This has decided it: I shall complete my Fulbright application for research in Tbilisi.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1528 on: September 18, 2022, 01:27:13 PM »

I get to report for jury duty tomorrow. Hard to imagine I don't get dismissed, but it could be interesting.
Pacific Republican
An_Artist
Rookie

« Reply #1529 on: September 18, 2022, 11:52:08 PM »

My fiancé might be a racist.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1530 on: September 19, 2022, 01:16:47 AM »

So they're a normal person?
Pacific Republican
An_Artist
Rookie

« Reply #1531 on: September 19, 2022, 01:19:20 AM »

She's been talking about the declining white birthrates a bit too much.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1532 on: September 19, 2022, 07:08:08 AM »

Oh, man, I hate when that happens.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1533 on: September 20, 2022, 12:19:07 PM »

Job search has begun. 7 applications so far and I've landed my first interview. It's a technical interview, not merely a screening interview.
Make that 2.

Still hoping to hear from the aerial firefighting outfit in Montana that's looking for someone to build a real-time online fire mapping interface.

Bro that's effing sick. Lmk how it goes since I may be looking for similar jobs (GIS/EM) out West on my return.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1534 on: September 20, 2022, 12:20:03 PM »

Chilling on a balcony with a bottle of Ararat lager and books on the Balkans, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1535 on: September 21, 2022, 01:28:09 PM »

Today is the second anniversary of my mother's death. It still feels surreal and just... out of place. She was the most important person in my life.

I've survived since that time though and changed a lot from that experience. It still sucks that all of my extended family lives in Connecticut and Massachusetts, but I can't be too much of a burden on them.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1536 on: September 23, 2022, 10:08:43 AM »

Finally back home. Just drove 20 hours and 1100 miles straight through the night, no breaks other than gas stations. Whew.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1537 on: September 23, 2022, 12:39:07 PM »

Everyone forget Espy, Harrison, and McGrath was supposed to win last time, I was dreading EDay and saying it's gonna be an RH and a tied Sen now we can net the TRIFECTA, and get the map we were supposed to win last time

Endorsement is coming if I don't think that person is going to win I won't endorse the but still have them won on my map that's all Ds had to do to avoid making an R nut map

Like Nan W she was down 20 in Baldwin now she is down only 5 any surprise in store on EDay

DeJear I probably won't endorse her, Sherman I won't endorse him
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1538 on: September 23, 2022, 04:45:11 PM »

Is “excusez moi” actually a legitimate French term? Having to lead a band of non-French speaking desperadoes through a rugby tour of France and I’m getting very anxious.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1539 on: September 23, 2022, 06:09:39 PM »

Is “excusez moi” actually a legitimate French term? Having to lead a band of non-French speaking desperadoes through a rugby tour of France and I’m getting very anxious.

Yes, it is.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1540 on: September 24, 2022, 12:04:27 PM »

Ukraine mopped the floor with Armenia in "football" today--something I witnessed firsthand.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1541 on: September 24, 2022, 12:40:27 PM »

saw last night this thing saying snails use 2 brain cells to make decisions. they're just like me fr
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1542 on: September 24, 2022, 06:17:06 PM »

A caravan of approximately 1-2k dirt bikers and ATVs in balaclavas just caravanned down Lancaster Ave on the streets and sidewalks for over 20 minutes, with remnants still trickling down.

Most urban IRL friends are sympathetic to my calls to make this a capital crime but think that is just a bit too extreme and force me to compromise down to felony.

However, for the first time I met dozens of people who take an even more extreme position than me in the suburbs. Getting up in cops faces, begging them to open fire or do something. One man came out in the middle of the intersection waving his handgun.

Every piece of new information pushes me closer and closer to leaving this country. If any place has a sliver of hope if fighting back, it would be the Main Line.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1543 on: September 25, 2022, 08:23:37 AM »
« Edited: September 25, 2022, 08:49:01 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I said before I think it's a 226 RH and 54/46 Sen net OH, UT, WI and PA but we don't know NC, FL , IA, MO,. iN abd KY can flip just like SD what the mao looks like

OH Sen 22 is just like KY 2019 Beshear is 49 yrs old just like Ryan and Vance and Bevin are the same but the Atlas meme just like in 22 it's Red Appalachian, because outside the 303 map is wave insurance, OH and KY have people living in CVG just like Richmond VA, it's the Home of Grover Cleveland he would be a blue dog not Dixiecrat now but it's not all red Appalachian it's blue dog Appalachian too, just like some confuse a blue dog Edwards with a Dixiecrat Thomas Jefferson Judicial Review, for blue dog Edwards, Judicial restraint for Thomas Jefferson not nulify state statue of Slavery by Judicial review, Thomas Jefferson was very opposed to that Judicial Review in Marbury v Madison but CJ John Marshall just like the Whigs and Victoria wanted tye Federal Govt strong that's why Victoria ended slavery thru Judicial Review in UK as well, Marshall sacrifice giving judgeship for Federalist Marbury for Judicial Review, the Crown is still the Whigs not Tories because they are pro Environment they can be Pro Environment because they don't vote in Parliament and Nixon, McCain, Ford and Teddy Roosevelt were pro EPA

If we had Apartheid today ACB, Kavanaugh and Thomas and Roberts would use Judicial Review to end it with D's it would be 7/2, Alito and Gorsuch would use Judicial. restraint that's why if we Crt pack we need only 2 not 4 to get rid of Alito and Gorsuch say so but all Conservative except Roberts without Voting Rights are using Judicial restraint for Gerrymandering that's why WI is so close we're still gonna win it, it's Gerrymandering

I am one of the few Ds from class of 2006 and other users came after 201o because 206/10I put in all the polls after 2010 Tender Bredeson started doing it he is some intern for Leip.

That's why I make D nut maps we only have 200 users not 900 I'd we had 900 that compiled map wouldnt be an R nut map
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1544 on: September 25, 2022, 11:20:13 AM »

Explored Gyumri (Armenia's "second city", approximately a tenth the size of Yerevan in population terms) today. Being in the north and more elevated, it was refreshingly cool; a much more tolerable summer climate than I've been exposed to here so far. And the lack of hustle-and-bustle was an immense relief after the drivers-will-kill-you atmosphere of Yerevan.
Spectator
United States

« Reply #1545 on: September 25, 2022, 11:27:39 AM »

Make that 2.

Hoping to wrap this up and get started at a job quickly. The coming year is my last chance to get a cat I've wanted since I was a kid. And this cat doesn't come cheap.

Love that car brother
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1546 on: September 25, 2022, 01:19:06 PM »

Make that 2.

Love that car brother

Yeah man it's incredible. When I was 20 I rented a R/T for a week and it was one of the best times of my life. And that's only ~half the horsepower of the Hellcat. Just a shame they don't make the Hellcat in manual anymore. Going back and forth in my head between an automatic hellcat and a manual scat pack.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1547 on: September 25, 2022, 02:42:06 PM »

Make that 2.

Bro that's effing sick. Lmk how it goes since I may be looking for similar jobs (GIS/EM) out West on my return.
10 days out and heard nothing back. Indeed says over 100 people applied to that one position.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1548 on: September 25, 2022, 02:43:11 PM »

Make that 2.

10 days out and heard nothing back. Indeed says over 100 people applied to that one position.

Cry
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1549 on: September 25, 2022, 02:44:23 PM »

Make that 2.

Cry
It's well known that actual firefighting jobs out west are stupidly competitive to get. Not surprised tangentially related jobs have the same thing going on. Being in Bozeangeles can't help either.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies