Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:39:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 102575 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1825 on: February 12, 2023, 05:49:21 AM »

Today is the worst day of sickness that cropped up on Monday. Instead of staying in Kraków to hang out (volunteers and staff are headed into town for the "long"--two-day--weekend), I might catch a late train back to base after work and just spend the weekend bored but (hopefully) recovering.

Also, the org is starting to mobilize for the Turkey response, so I may end up leaving Poland sooner than planned.

Purple heart

Fluids and rest, my dearest Cath. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1826 on: February 12, 2023, 08:01:02 AM »
« Edited: February 12, 2023, 08:21:32 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Feb 12th 1809 cc🇺🇸PREZ ABE LINCOLN BDAY😊😊😊😊

And yes SC will replace IA as a battleground state in 2024 because it's a Carolina

As I said before you can go ahead a make a D nut map it's an Eday it's supposed to he unknown how Eday will turnout it's called an Eday for a reason it's supposed to be uncertain that's why we vote not go by polls
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1827 on: February 13, 2023, 12:41:32 PM »

Sunny Monday morning at the Bird.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1828 on: February 13, 2023, 02:26:27 PM »
« Edited: February 13, 2023, 02:43:14 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The same pollsters still think Red wave the polls are showing otherwise because why Rs ignore the blk vote the same 5(6 of the vote and 12% you keep ignoring no matter what scandal comes out is detriment to your electoral success and the RS won on Gerrymandering not winning on Legislatures victories they blocked Voting Rights

You never hear from 2016 when the polls showing Good news, just like he didn't post when Warnock was leading

The same polls show RS down 5 pts either Females in white states like MT or blks in NC, MS and KY Gov

Sharpton said on Dr King day the Docugate isn't gonna make much difference because RS ignore the blk vote

You can't get blk vote with cutting of taxes 30/100M of minority are in.ppverty only 20/200M of whites are in poverty inheritance wealth

What's the difference between Reagan Revolution and now projects living now its only section 8 some blks did vote R in 1980 but not anymore Latinos definitely did Reagan and Bush W got 40% of Latinos
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1829 on: February 14, 2023, 09:35:49 PM »

Cabin literally held together by tape.

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1830 on: February 14, 2023, 11:19:39 PM »

Par for the course, it is United after all.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1831 on: February 16, 2023, 10:33:19 PM »

Have my first ever Hinge date (or "app match" date of any kind) on Saturday. Wish me luck, and if she turns out to be a serial killer, it's been nice posting with you all!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1832 on: February 17, 2023, 12:10:35 AM »

Biden weak poll numbers are still due to Docugate but Trump is gonna have an indictment soon due to GA prosecution, but we are leading most red states outside of FL and TX so when users see NV R plus 2 poll it's not gonna hold up in 2 yrs because it's NV

Voters aren't gonna hold Biden accountable and GA DA is gonna indict Trump, he went after her because she was blk you think she forgot that

Different from Lewinsky and Benghazi RS weren't that corrupted now we have both parties with corruption
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1833 on: February 17, 2023, 12:32:43 AM »

SFO-JFK-CLT-MUC on American less than 48 hours away. Return is BA from ZHR via LHR.

The SFO-JFK flight is on the special transcon A321 while the Heathrow return is via A350.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1834 on: February 19, 2023, 12:35:55 AM »

Have my first ever Hinge date (or "app match" date of any kind) on Saturday. Wish me luck, and if she turns out to be a serial killer, it's been nice posting with you all!

Update: This went staggeringly well for a first-ever app-dating date. We went to a crepe place for lunch and then for a walk through Rock Creek Park. It was a little awkward starting out (what first date isn't?), but once we got a rhythm to our conversation, we really hit it off, and it's clear we have really, really similar interests. Like, she was telling me - the person who got my master's in Middle East, Caucasus, and Central Asian Security Studies and wrote my dissertation on antiquities smuggling - stuff that I didn't know about Soviet antiquities policy that she learned doing research in Uzbekistan. Suffice to say, it was a really good day, and we've already agreed to meet up again.
the artist formerly known as catmusic
schnittdoodle
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.16, S: -7.91

P
« Reply #1835 on: February 19, 2023, 12:39:46 AM »

Update: This went staggeringly well for a first-ever app-dating date. We went to a crepe place for lunch and then for a walk through Rock Creek Park. It was a little awkward starting out (what first date isn't?), but once we got a rhythm to our conversation, we really hit it off, and it's clear we have really, really similar interests. Like, she was telling me - the person who got my master's in Middle East, Caucasus, and Central Asian Security Studies and wrote my dissertation on antiquities smuggling - stuff that I didn't know about Soviet antiquities policy that she learned doing research in Uzbekistan. Suffice to say, it was a really good day, and we've already agreed to meet up again.

There is nothing better for us nerds than someone who can somehow out-nerd us. Sounds like an amazing time, so happy for you!! Smiley
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1836 on: February 19, 2023, 09:08:36 AM »

my new house is basically a tumbleweed farm and when i was leaving for work a couple days ago i saw slender man standing way out in the distance across the road

the agent really undersold it, they didnt even mention i would get unlimited free tumbleweeds and that our closest neighbor was slender man
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1837 on: February 19, 2023, 12:17:58 PM »

Charlotte is the worst f@cking airport I’ve ever seen.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1838 on: February 19, 2023, 12:20:20 PM »

That's probably true. I haven't been to many airports, but...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1839 on: February 19, 2023, 01:10:00 PM »

That's pretty sick, man. Congrats!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1840 on: February 19, 2023, 01:43:24 PM »

Interacting with Poles and Ukrainians semi-regularly has probably f#cked up my Russian while advancing my knowledge of Polish and Ukrainian only miniscule amounts.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1841 on: February 19, 2023, 02:07:54 PM »

Bought my ticket out of here. February 25th to Prague. Hoping to bounce around Central Europe before heading to Chisinau for two weeks volunteering there.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1842 on: February 19, 2023, 09:35:25 PM »

That's probably true. I haven't been to many airports, but...

I liked Charlotte's airport more than Atlanta and Newark. Well, Newark is much nicer once you get through security.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1843 on: February 19, 2023, 11:22:32 PM »

SFO-JFK-CLT-MUC on American less than 48 hours away. Return is BA from ZHR via LHR.

The SFO-JFK flight is on the special transcon A321 while the Heathrow return is via A350.

MUC-CLT is the longest single leg I've flown. It turns out that ORD-MUC is slightly shorter.

In July I'm flying from ORD to LYS and returning MUC-ORD. I'm considering using LHR as the intermediate point. I haven't been through LHR in over 30 years, so I'm curious about how it is as a transfer point these days.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1844 on: February 20, 2023, 02:22:51 AM »

Breakfast this morning:

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1845 on: February 20, 2023, 06:25:32 AM »

Our users PRED aren't ratings maps we can PRED OH, MO and TX and NC, KY, LA and MS going D you know

You are gonna be scoreboard watching anyways why make an R nut map and there are 5/6 percent of the blk or Latino vote that can change a 5 pt race it didn't happen in OH or WI last time but it did with WI Gov, NV, AZ and GA and PA because it's a midterm not PREZ

All these races including WV S are gonna be within 5 pts just like users PRED MS Gov R it's a 5 pt race anything can happen
Lourdes
United States

« Reply #1846 on: February 21, 2023, 08:43:58 PM »

I haven't really talked much about my personal life much on here, but I just need to vent really quickly.

I was just broken up with by a man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, who I thought I loved, who deep down inside I feel like I still love. I feel like I invested just so much effort and emotion and energy and time into something that just went down the drain so quickly.

I feel like an idiot for not seeing the signs sooner, and I feel stupid and naive for letting myself think he had the same mindset as I had in our relationship. But now I'm just here crying on my pillowcase feeling like crap.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1847 on: February 21, 2023, 08:52:41 PM »

Evaluators are demon spawn.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1848 on: February 22, 2023, 12:34:38 PM »

Heavy snowstorm here.  Safe at home.
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #1849 on: February 22, 2023, 12:52:28 PM »

I took the political compass test and it placed me in the Auth Left quadrant.

Should I turn in my yellow avatar for a maroon one and join the horde of S-UKkers on this blog?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies