Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:42:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 102029 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1800 on: January 25, 2023, 01:26:55 PM »

I just saw a car with an anti-John Kerry bumper sticker on it (along with a "W '04" one).

It said "I'm not Fonda Kerry".  Not sure I remember that reference since I was still young in 2004.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1801 on: January 25, 2023, 01:34:58 PM »

I just saw a car with an anti-John Kerry bumper sticker on it (along with a "W '04" one).

It said "I'm not Fonda Kerry".  Not sure I remember that reference since I was still young in 2004.

Jane Fonda/pro Vietcong reference?

Continues the right's obsession with disrespecting and under-appreciating the war records of Liberal servicemembers.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1802 on: January 25, 2023, 10:19:26 PM »

They said how did Biden get all of his mansions on a S salary 180K and Corvette it was based on selling info to Chinese, Russia and Ukraine, Obama says he doesn't have classified Documents well, Biden had the Obama classified documents it's the same issue with Hillary she lied in front of Congress and on TV and said she didn't download classified documents, Comey said not true

Biden, Hillary have law license and it says you can't have a law license if you do criminal activity Giuliani and Bill Clinton had their License suspension
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1803 on: January 25, 2023, 10:59:24 PM »

I'm really f*****g sick and tired by being constantly gaslighted by GasBuddy
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1804 on: January 25, 2023, 11:03:48 PM »

Jane Fonda/pro Vietcong reference?

Continues the right's obsession with disrespecting and under-appreciating the war records of Liberal servicemembers.

Yeah, but Kerry takes some blame for not smacking down the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth claims right away. All he had to do was release his military records and it would've backfired like the Killian documents did for Bush.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1805 on: January 26, 2023, 07:45:48 AM »

Signatures aren't that important as in my signature it can change from day to day but why has no one stepped up to challenge Scott but a Gay candidate Matthew Sancrainte that is very odd we don't hear from Stephanie Murphy but she is too Conserv there is no real progressive stepping up to challenge Scott
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1806 on: January 27, 2023, 11:06:17 AM »

Polska.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1807 on: January 28, 2023, 12:08:26 AM »

does anyone have good film recommendnations

recently my wife and i have watched zero dark thirty, the day the earth stood still, and take shelter, those were all very good films tbh
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1808 on: January 30, 2023, 10:10:08 PM »

On to my second bottle of Lanson on a Monday night... I'm f**king pathetic.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1809 on: February 02, 2023, 02:44:41 PM »

First day of "work". We're renovating a sanitorium.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1810 on: February 03, 2023, 01:26:24 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2023, 04:10:38 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Property rights that the Dixiecrats used to protect slavery is the RS argument against high income tax they pay real estate taxes Trump Towers but they cheat on Federal income taxes and Corporate taxes pays our SSA taxes anyway

Dixiecrats held onto Chain Gangs, Apartheid and Slavery Property rights that's why Jefferson is a JD Boss Hogg Dukes of Hazzard he believed in States rights with a sunny disposition he told Luke that if you don't fight for me I will put a Lien against your farm states rights Jefferson, that's how he acted during slavery, he was no Secularist FDR saint neither was Woodrow Wilson or Cleveland

If we pay 9600 for 10 yrs in whole life insurance we pay 14000 over 10 Quarters in SSA taxes the Corporate taxes pays the rest Medicare SSA and Unemployment so the argument is false Corp should have a 21% cap it should be 28%

That's why Trump is losing by 6% and Trump said he won't endorsed any DeSantis Prez or any other R but him if they beat him but DeSantis is losing too 2%

If he lived today like most Dixiecrats they opposed Tax cuts but would be against BLM and removal of Confederate monuments

Alan Dixon voted for Clarence Thomas but was against Reagan nomics just like Collins is for Obamacare like CJ Roberts, Kavanaugh and ACB but for tax cuts

Collins is gone is  M26 due to Filibuster of Voting Rights especially if D's get a Filibuster proof Trifecta

AZ, OH, MO Sen
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1811 on: February 03, 2023, 04:34:13 PM »

RIGHTFUL REPRESENTATIVE FROM SC-03 OFFICIAL CONGRESSIONAL PORTRAIT

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1812 on: February 04, 2023, 08:38:18 AM »
« Edited: February 04, 2023, 08:50:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

SLAVES cost 3K bucks which is today's currency 54 K so when Boss Hogg said to Luke whom is Jefferson, Grover Cleveland and Woodrow Wilson is disguise if Luke didn't fight for me I will put a 3K lien against your family farm that's your slaves plantation and where did Colonal Parker WC get their inheritance from Rome, Ireland, and London like the Kennedys, blks aren't migrants except for Slavery Africans or Jamaicans that are migrants have inheritance wealth like my HS female mate had inheritance from her Nigerian family

It's Blk History month except for schools we don't have Shaka Zulu or Roots anymore we talk more about Apartheid but we had Chain Gangs before 1955 we got a Public Defender only in 1963, that's why Dr King was famous and other blk leaders weren't famous Chain Gangs were abolished during sixties

D's did impose Poll taxes which was terrible but it was a tax increase that's why Dixiecrats opposed Reaganomics like Robert C Byrd opposed Bush W tax cuts

Grover Cleveland was a WC D and instituted Labor Day but his CJ Melvin Fuller during Chain Gang era imposed Separate but Equal Facility in Plessy v Ferguson

Why can Beshear, Manchin and Tester and Stein buck the 290 Trend because they are moderate on Guns that's why South was winning the Civil War until Lincoln freed us from slavery and we entered the Union army in 1863 we were stronger than Confederate's that's why Grant won the War whom was an Eisenhower R
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1813 on: February 04, 2023, 09:16:37 AM »

I have my phone on airplane mode 90% of the day. Your "current events" mean nothing to me.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1814 on: February 05, 2023, 01:05:18 AM »

depresion
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1815 on: February 05, 2023, 02:26:43 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2023, 02:40:47 PM by Reaganfan Democrat »

Philadelphia

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1816 on: February 07, 2023, 01:29:04 PM »

Risking being outed by suggesting that Russophones might be equipped to speak with refugees.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1817 on: February 07, 2023, 02:04:08 PM »
« Edited: February 07, 2023, 02:10:14 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I worked for this guy named Moses back in 2017/2018 and he looked like Moses, I know that Jesus in scripture was a GOD everyone else is non Negro mixed with Hebrew and Blk but Blks are Negroid we don't have yellow or red skinned we had blk skinned and Albino became the white mutatation and Moses wasnt Arab or Hebrew he was Mexican, that's how all of us are related Pharoahs mixed with Hebrew Queens, Blks were the Pharoahs and Hebrew Queens were everyone else ancestry

In scripture they said Jesus resurrection, but outside of Scripture they found Ossuary boxes of crucifixion that nails were hammered thru ankles not thru feet and crucifixion were not on hill tops hut on side of Road and Jesus had a blood brothers James from his father side everything was Changed with Catholics, it makes sense hanging someone thru the ankles is more detrimental than thru feet

All we can gather is Resurrection is a theory just like reincarnated and GOD isn't a person but force of nature cause and effect
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1818 on: February 08, 2023, 01:50:06 PM »

On a "business trip" to Kraków.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1819 on: February 08, 2023, 11:05:34 PM »

Just returned to martial arts.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1820 on: February 09, 2023, 07:21:31 AM »

As I have said plenty of times as D I am gonna be scoreboard watching in Eday if I undercut Ds by putting R wins in KY, LA and MS and OH, NC and FL no matter what the polls say then I will be mad it's called user prediction you can be bold some users are so afraid to make a D nutao but can.pur an R nut map
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1821 on: February 10, 2023, 01:31:58 AM »

Today is the worst day of sickness that cropped up on Monday. Instead of staying in Kraków to hang out (volunteers and staff are headed into town for the "long"--two-day--weekend), I might catch a late train back to base after work and just spend the weekend bored but (hopefully) recovering.

Also, the org is starting to mobilize for the Turkey response, so I may end up leaving Poland sooner than planned.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1822 on: February 11, 2023, 09:13:23 PM »

The vape is a disgusting invention.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1823 on: February 11, 2023, 10:14:07 PM »

I vape and I agree. Still, I use pod-style vapes (Vuse), which I find more civilized.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #1824 on: February 11, 2023, 10:15:20 PM »

Today is the worst day of sickness that cropped up on Monday. Instead of staying in Kraków to hang out (volunteers and staff are headed into town for the "long"--two-day--weekend), I might catch a late train back to base after work and just spend the weekend bored but (hopefully) recovering.

Also, the org is starting to mobilize for the Turkey response, so I may end up leaving Poland sooner than planned.

Fluids and rest, my dearest Cath. 
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies