Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:00:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 102590 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1775 on: January 14, 2023, 01:19:42 AM »
« edited: January 14, 2023, 01:25:05 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Clearly when Ds the ones that do say it's not gonna affect things the Documents scandal, we know it's a 303 map anyways but we got our clocks cleaned by Johnson, Vance, Budd and Rubio based on Banning Assaults weapons, that's why BLM didn't last long after George Floyd and Kobe Bryant funeral because blk athletes are for gun control but White athletes are more influenced because they are Hunters like Tom Brady and Russia Hockey players in country club golf clubs anyone saying that Hockey players are Ds are wrong the play in country club golf clubs to get that swing, Chris Progner and Alex Ovechkin are staunch RS and so is Mike Mattheny of Cards he is an ex Baseball player and a hunter

With that said it's a 303 map anyways but anything can happen with DeSantis as the nominee not Trump because Trump will be a LAME DUCK like Biden and the case can be made with Harris and Newsom for 28 they are the status quo time for a change because the Border is the same as Tent city Sacramento, SF and LA

If you look at the migrant crisis in TX it looks like homeless Tent city CA, no wonder why they refuse to do anything about Border it's in their back yard
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1776 on: January 14, 2023, 01:32:11 PM »

LoL forget what I said about congeniality, they just more documents where are the partisans now the Bricejoels and Sir Muhammads, wbrooks and Juju whom said it's gonna blow away
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1777 on: January 14, 2023, 01:43:26 PM »

We lost power again and apparently it was due to a construction error
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1778 on: January 14, 2023, 04:43:56 PM »

✅ Snowbasin
✅ Snowbird
✅ Whistler

⏩ Chamonix
⏩ Park City
⏩ Sun Valley
⏩ Arapahoe Basin
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1779 on: January 17, 2023, 08:43:09 AM »

Today I accepted a Team Leader position with AmeriCorps NCCC FEMA Corps. It runs for 10 months and will be based out of Mississippi, and will (probably) involve travel across the country to various assignments.

I have been warned that aspects of this job will be Hell, but I figure there are few ways to get ready for management jobs than having to supervise eight to ten 18-26-year olds (as much as that sucks), and I will be very happy for the emergency management experience and potential after-service benefits. I am still not sure if that marks the final stop before I return to real work, but it at least means I don't have to make that decision until January of next year, and that I get to make that decision with a few more advantages than I have right now.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1780 on: January 17, 2023, 02:45:06 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2023, 02:48:40 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

D's are gonna be biased on an impeachment inquiry in the H and S because they saw the documents stashed at Biden Delaware home, no wonder why they say this is gonna blow over Manchin and Schumer knew the documents were there in the first place and said nothing

Hopefully, McCarthy launches and impeachment inquiry

There is precedent for this they wanted Hillary to blow over what's the difference between now and then Trump has committed more Crimes so they aren't gonna let Biden off the Hook like they did Hillary

You can compare Comey to the WMD inspector in Iraq he is gonna do his job but he is gonna give both sides  the data needed for their case

jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1781 on: January 17, 2023, 03:31:33 PM »

✅ Snowbasin
✅ Snowbird
✅ Whistler

⏩ Chamonix
⏩ Park City
⏩ Sun Valley
⏩ Arapahoe Basin

I only skied one time this season thus far. I learned to snowboard within a few hours.. as I skateboarded a lot when I was younger.

Still looking forward to summer. I am much more of a hiker and climber than a winter sports person.

I did go for a hike yesterday.

I live in an area where multiple microclimates meet.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1782 on: January 17, 2023, 03:47:24 PM »

Today I accepted a Team Leader position with AmeriCorps NCCC FEMA Corps. It runs for 10 months and will be based out of Mississippi, and will (probably) involve travel across the country to various assignments.

I have been warned that aspects of this job will be Hell, but I figure there are few ways to get ready for management jobs than having to supervise eight to ten 18-26-year olds (as much as that sucks), and I will be very happy for the emergency management experience and potential after-service benefits. I am still not sure if that marks the final stop before I return to real work, but it at least means I don't have to make that decision until January of next year, and that I get to make that decision with a few more advantages than I have right now.

This year's plans get weirder and weirder... About a half hour ago I spoke with a FEMA Corps representative who told me that my offer had been extended too late, and as such it would apply instead to the summer FEMA Corps class. This is fine with me, as it means home base will be in Sacramento, CA rather than in Mississippi, and it gives me more time to travel between my European volunteer project(s) and the program. However, in the connecting email, another representative implied I might have to re-interview, instead of having my offer of employment simply be transferred... While I would presumably be more prepared for a second interview, the first one was pretty stressful owing to the number of leadership/personnel management questions that it asked. Tongue Chances are, I'll also have to do this interview while overseas, just like the last one.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1783 on: January 17, 2023, 03:53:07 PM »

love the microclimates and varying views here. Last three pictures were taken within a mile of each other.

Still looking forward to summer though...

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1784 on: January 17, 2023, 03:55:31 PM »

Great pictures, James!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1785 on: January 17, 2023, 09:50:33 PM »

This year's plans get weirder and weirder... About a half hour ago I spoke with a FEMA Corps representative who told me that my offer had been extended too late, and as such it would apply instead to the summer FEMA Corps class. This is fine with me, as it means home base will be in Sacramento, CA rather than in Mississippi, and it gives me more time to travel between my European volunteer project(s) and the program. However, in the connecting email, another representative implied I might have to re-interview, instead of having my offer of employment simply be transferred... While I would presumably be more prepared for a second interview, the first one was pretty stressful owing to the number of leadership/personnel management questions that it asked. Tongue Chances are, I'll also have to do this interview while overseas, just like the last one.

Does this mean they are saying they offered you the position by mistake?!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1786 on: January 17, 2023, 10:06:51 PM »

Does this mean they are saying they offered you the position by mistake?!

Sort of? I was given an offer later than usual since, presumably, enough people didn't accept their offers. But it appears they gave me an offer too late (or I responded too late; I chose to say "yes" at the last minute since they turned me down earlier in the process) so in one way or another either my app or my offer is roped in with the May class. Does that mean I got the offer "by mistake"? Depends on your definition, I guess. It's an underfunded/supervised section of the federal government; easy to see them tying their shoes together with their own bureaucracy.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1787 on: January 17, 2023, 10:27:54 PM »

I booked a vacation to Costa Rica for the end of February and beginning of March.  I went there three times in 2009 and 2010, but I haven't been since I was 14, so I'm excited to go back and see it with fresh eyes!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1788 on: January 18, 2023, 03:34:38 AM »

Biden is in hot water over classified Documents and Manchin, and Schumer and many Congressmen were invited to the Delaware home and saw classified documents a Veep doesn't have power to declassified documents only a Prez does

We barely won PA, WI and MI last time how is this gonna look in those states it doesn't look good even in IL and CA and NY, Biden should not be the nomination in 24

It should be Harris and Gilchrist

Solid made such a big fuss even now that Harris shouldn't be the nominee where is he now, nowhere to be found defending Biden, Biden, Clinton's and Gores are all the same and Obama didn't have to put Biden as Veep and John Kerry is best friends with Biden all of them are connected with BIDEN all of our past D nominees
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1789 on: January 18, 2023, 07:10:00 AM »

nah mate, you're no crossing the pacific to the south west. Wink
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1790 on: January 18, 2023, 03:18:57 PM »

nah mate, you're no crossing the pacific to the south west. Wink
An Oz trip may be in the cards this year. Smiley
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1791 on: January 18, 2023, 06:23:02 PM »
« Edited: January 18, 2023, 06:28:18 PM by Overturn Kelo »

Just locked down my summer internship. Exotic location, fun and interesting work, prestigious, and most importantly, very very far from Michigan.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1792 on: January 18, 2023, 09:24:49 PM »

Users keep coming back to Biden Approvals and said oh Biden is exonerated there is no default in polls but there are no KY, MS, and LA polls because they keep polling the Prez number but it's 3.5 percent unemployment

The polls were off they had Fetterman winning 55/33 just like they had BesgeR winning easily and they were wrong he barely won

This Document scandal doesn't help Biden as we all know Trafalgar polls will have the final say and they were closer than Center Street Pack
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1793 on: January 19, 2023, 08:56:00 PM »

I watched this very solid film last night called "The Wonder" it has Florence Pugh in it, highly recommend
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1794 on: January 21, 2023, 03:26:50 PM »

I was here a year ago today.

Unfortunately, I may not be able to visit Peru this year.

Looks an awful like like Colorado
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1795 on: January 22, 2023, 01:15:08 PM »

Just locked down my summer internship. Exotic location, fun and interesting work, prestigious, and most importantly, very very far from Michigan.

Michigan summers never stood out that much to me anyway, despite there definitely being some sense of self-conscious "Michigan summers". I hope wherever you are is neither humid nor flat. Smiley
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1796 on: January 22, 2023, 02:25:18 PM »

On the 50th anniversary of his death, Big Lyndon article of the day in German Wikipedia. I basically wrote his article about ten years ago and it was awarded as featured article then.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1797 on: January 22, 2023, 02:29:43 PM »
« Edited: January 22, 2023, 05:56:48 PM by How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Being a Superpower »

The journey back to Eastern Europe starts tomorrow.  Sunglasses
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1798 on: January 24, 2023, 11:12:40 AM »

Well that f#cking killed me. Never traveling again.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1799 on: January 24, 2023, 12:04:18 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2023, 12:09:31 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

In a red wave 24 D's are guaranteed CA, IL, MD, CT, DEL and NY and CO but aren't guaranteed anything else aside from NM but NM maybe iffy because it predicts the PVI winner so when Swalwell and Clyburn defends Biden they are defending the Hillary, Gore and Kerry map 254 not 270 map this document story is gonna to hurt D's in the swing states

But even us in Chi, NY, LA and SF are very troubled by Documents story especially in this Post Pandemic world, why can Politicians get away with classified documents in a Pandemic world 7 yrs after Biden left office

Hillary said she didn't email classified material in front of Congress that's perjury but Biden doesn't have to testify but his lawyer will I'm an Impeachment inquiry
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies