Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:44:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 100272 times)
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1425 on: July 14, 2022, 10:06:01 PM »

I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic at 3 AM on Saturday!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1426 on: July 14, 2022, 10:30:09 PM »

Congratulations! What for? Mission trip? Vacation?
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1427 on: July 14, 2022, 10:35:00 PM »

Congratulations! What for? Mission trip? Vacation?

A mission trip.  My church partners with an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, and a group of us are going to help with a camp for the kids!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1428 on: July 16, 2022, 02:17:30 PM »

Had some chicken filet steaks left from yesterday's barbecue party and tried a new recipe I found online. The chicken filet was briefly soared with olive oil. Later on I soared separately fresh mushrooms, bacon cubes, onion and garlic with process cheese (for toast) and Crème fraîche. After adding salt, pepper and some paprika spice, everything was baked for twenty minutes and served with noodles and salad.

The taste actually exceeded my expectations.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1429 on: July 16, 2022, 04:34:10 PM »

"Real" yoga for the first time today. Kicked my ass.

I have to have a sports-themed presentation ready by Monday. I cannot read from notes or the screen. My partner has pushed off picking a topic 'til tomorrow. Tongue In the meantime, I have unilaterally begun note-taking on the Russian Five, since I can trust nobody and it's the perfect mix of sports, Russia, and Detroit.
The Smiling Face On Your TV
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1430 on: July 19, 2022, 01:21:16 PM »

My new company upgraded to Timberscan/Sage 300 last fall and I don’t understand why direct cost vendors (e.g. those without a committed subcontract) continue to send invoices via mail. I interned at a subcontractor last year and we justified mailing as necessary despite the benefits of going paperless  (less labor-intensive, expedition of pay cycle, conservationist benefits etc.)  due to accounting dept turnover. However, the general contractor I’m with now has a digitized log for entry/approval/journal posting so if anything it’s more secure than snail mail. Not a complaint, merely intrigued by the neglect companies show supporting functions due to the admittedly minimal impact on the bottom line.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1431 on: July 21, 2022, 08:00:30 PM »

I got into a four-hour conversation with this 70-something guy on Omegle who was in cahoots with every famous person in politics from George Romney (his penpal) to William Buckley (whom he got emotional about as they were very good friends) to John Lindsay and Al D'Amato and other NY politicians, and he also lived next to Rip Torn. Lives in Connecticut, worked as a financial analyst, and was a speechwriter for people who worked for Reagan and Giuliani. He'd also met LBJ, RFK, Nelson Rockefeller, and Trump. Fascinating conversationist - a bit like Fuzzy albeit with better temperament, until the very end when he lashed out at me over a simple disagreement. That part was a real letdown. But even though he got pissed off and disconnected, I can honestly say that it was one of the most fascinating conversations I ever had.

Easily the highlight of my day.
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1432 on: July 21, 2022, 10:51:42 PM »

I have always been critical of the United States health system and supporting a public option has been one of my most liberal positions. Due to major dental work I will need, I will go to Peru in November to get it done at 1/3 of the price of the United States.

To bad Peru is requiring MASKS again. I will NOT WEAR A CLOTH MASK.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1433 on: July 22, 2022, 07:26:30 AM »

The 29% Approvals with Eric Adams and NEWSOM are with younger voters not people over 30 just like Biden 33% Approvals, many young people didn't vote or voted in the R primary to play spoiler many youngsters voted for Bailey the weaker candidate instead of Pritzker, but Giannoulias beat Ana Valencia
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1434 on: July 26, 2022, 06:39:02 PM »

I have my Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) tomorrow morning. I am one of the first overall and the first in my class to go through this. I decided to try to do some studying, but, sans-caffeine, I'm afraid I'm basically useless after 6:00 PM Tongue. Luckily, if I crash early I can get some stuff done before class and the test.

The OPI result semi-officially indicates your ability to communicate in your target language (in my case, Russian). Naturally, this is somewhat of a big deal given I plan to add the result to my resume, and, based on my coursework this summer, I should be able to score "advanced"--if I don't screw up! Therefore, this is kind of a big deal for which I'm naturally nervous.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1435 on: July 27, 2022, 11:14:02 AM »
« Edited: July 27, 2022, 11:17:28 AM by America Needs Jesus Christ »

I decided to do a poll on my Instagram story of who people want to be elected president in 2024 of the four main options.  The current results:

Ron DeSantis: 61%
Donald Trump: 28%
Joe Biden: 7%
Kamala Harris: 4%

Oddly, there was a huge gender gap in the Trump-DeSantis split, with the Trump voters 74% women and the DeSantis ones 60% men.

Men:
DeSantis 73%
Trump 15%
Biden 6%
Harris 6%

Women:
DeSantis 47%
Trump 41%
Biden 9%
Harris 3%
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1436 on: July 27, 2022, 12:47:55 PM »

I have my Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) tomorrow morning. I am one of the first overall and the first in my class to go through this. I decided to try to do some studying, but, sans-caffeine, I'm afraid I'm basically useless after 6:00 PM Tongue. Luckily, if I crash early I can get some stuff done before class and the test.

The OPI result semi-officially indicates your ability to communicate in your target language (in my case, Russian). Naturally, this is somewhat of a big deal given I plan to add the result to my resume, and, based on my coursework this summer, I should be able to score "advanced"--if I don't screw up! Therefore, this is kind of a big deal for which I'm naturally nervous.

It is finished. Into Your hands I commend my spirit.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1437 on: July 27, 2022, 03:10:18 PM »

#populist travel

15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1438 on: July 28, 2022, 11:28:54 AM »

I decided to do a poll on my Instagram story of who people want to be elected president in 2024 of the four main options.  The current results:

Ron DeSantis: 61%
Donald Trump: 28%
Joe Biden: 7%
Kamala Harris: 4%

Oddly, there was a huge gender gap in the Trump-DeSantis split, with the Trump voters 74% women and the DeSantis ones 60% men.

Men:
DeSantis 73%
Trump 15%
Biden 6%
Harris 6%

Women:
DeSantis 47%
Trump 41%
Biden 9%
Harris 3%

Final Results:

Men-
DeSantis 74%
Trump 13%
Biden 8%
Harris 5%

Women:
DeSantis 49%
Trump 41%
Biden 8%
Harris 3%

Evangelical:
DeSantis 65%
Trump 35%
Biden/Harris 0%

Non-Evangelical:
DeSantis 56%
Biden 22%
Trump 11%
Harris 11%
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #1439 on: July 28, 2022, 03:32:26 PM »

I keep coming across posts that seem a tad edgier than I usually write - and wondering what kind of weird mood I was in when I posted them...

...And then I realised Mr X is using the same avatar as me, and my observation skills might just be bad.

The Smiling Face On Your TV
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1440 on: July 29, 2022, 05:56:34 AM »

Good Morning. I cordially invite Atlas to participate in my friends and I’s daily ritual of expressing gratitude for Howie delivering AJ Brown as a Philadelphia Eagle.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1441 on: July 29, 2022, 10:06:13 AM »
« Edited: July 29, 2022, 10:09:37 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Sorry Rs you lost, even MT Treasure is conceding the Election is a lost cause, Biden has 39 percent Approvals and Beasley, Barnes, Fetterman, Kelly, Warnock and Tim Ryan are ahead

TX and FL are competetive, Abbott is polling the same S Bevin was 45/40 and Crist is tied with DeSantis, and obviously D's are gonna do better than Biden in Miami Dade, I put most of my Sen pickups as Sen Elect it's over

Why did Rs overperformed in 2020 because they gave out stimulus checks under Trump there aren't anymore stimulus checks thanks to Rs they said it creates Labor Shortages but Tax cuts back again for the wealthy

Don't be surprised to see D's behind because those are VBM and rural votes coming in first there are provision ballots 300 K statewide that remains and the same day urban vote is gonna be behind too

If Rs are losing in OH the Election is lost that's why so many Rs don't believe Vance is behind
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1442 on: July 29, 2022, 10:52:08 AM »

I was saying that's it's over, it's not over yet but if John Bolton polls and Fox news confirms it's not a red wave, it's not the Fox polls had Rs ahead by 7 in GCB

Bolton Fetterman 44/38
Beasley 43/40
Ryan plus 6
Walker 46/42 Runoff territory
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1443 on: July 29, 2022, 11:07:28 PM »
« Edited: July 30, 2022, 04:15:47 PM by Йинзер »

Packing up later this morning. It's been wonderful, Pittsburgh. Purple heart
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1444 on: July 30, 2022, 08:39:34 AM »
« Edited: July 30, 2022, 08:58:14 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There are 150 females and 150 men in this country 50 M. Mimorit females and 100 M white Females Crist, Fried, Demings, Beasley, Ryan are all good looking, that's why the Kennedys were elected due to females

Why do you think Carville got Carol Moseley Braun to endorse Biden to take away the Anita Hill thing Lori Lightfoot and many Blk females wanted Bernie or Harris because of Anita Hill and if Harris runs in 28 she will endorse her taking away Buttigieg, he's gay but not others Newsom still will have a chance

That's why Ds in every election except the ones we lost outvote Rs
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1445 on: July 30, 2022, 04:16:17 PM »

Got back to MI an hour or two ago. Time to change the ol' username and avatar. Tongue
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1446 on: July 31, 2022, 08:33:23 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2022, 11:03:17 PM by FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦 »

bitches really be complainin' 'bout the "leftist indoctrination" of children yet casually ignoring the brainwashing spotify does to children with their degenerate promotion of Mariah Carey's godawful Christmas song in July
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1447 on: August 08, 2022, 01:34:49 PM »

Hopefully you're in the nice Terminal 1 and not the poverty Terminal 3.
I was in Terminal 1 although on the way back I was sadly in Terminal 3 where I had to be in a place where the AC was blazing for two hours because the flight back to Pittsburgh was delayed. At least we didn’t have to deal with immigration besides a basic check.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1448 on: August 08, 2022, 04:10:45 PM »

Figured I should post a picture I took a few days ago here:

SFO-YVR
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1449 on: August 08, 2022, 04:31:45 PM »

I can't wait til the EDay is over because there are partisans on both sides and then Garland will have no excuse to not indict Trump, but he is a member of Federalist society like most members since Jay Edgar Hoover
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies